Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<4445464748>»
SandraB. Offline
#1351 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 6:48:17 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 230 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Well our long w/end is coming to an end, it's back to work tomorrowBored! Surprisingly, it was lovely weather...rain was in the forecast but didn't get a drop, though we really could use some. We've been having to water...not looking forward to the next water billLOL! Had a lovely b-b-q at dd's yesterday...my belated mother's day dinner. Got lots of yard work done as well as housework.

Joy: Troy did awesome at golfing...once we got him the right size of club he was away. The coach was shopping that afternoon at Canadian Tire and found him some, so now he will have his own. Congrats on the bear, what a find

Nancy: glad the tours went well, sorry about the rain.

Angie: glad you got your trip all booked. Good luck with the baby shower decorations. My great-neice's room is done in the owl theme...I think brown & blue are her colors.

Shelly: I have that cart also, haven't tried it yet though

Take care everyone

NJsharon Offline
#1352 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 8:07:17 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 404 time(s) in 243 post(s)
Wow I have been busy here! I sold some water tumblers on sunday with vinyl cut outs on them. My first sales using my 'other machine'! They came out cute! Next project is either t-shirts with Heat Transfer Vinyl or some Wall Art. I ordered the vinyl for those things, just waiting fo them to arrive!

Also got some keychains in the mail today, so can play with those too. LOL

Glad it is Memorial Day weekend coming up. Means I get out early on friday & then off next monday for memorial day. Think we are going to Dorney Park on saturday to play there & watch the firework display in the evening.

Then the following weekend I am off on my 3 night Bahamas Cruise, I can't wait!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1353 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:37:45 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1281 time(s) in 996 post(s)
Sandra sounds like you enjoyed your long weekend.

Sharon.. you seem to be creating more with this machine then your old machine

Truthfully Cricut is such a big part of my life and I love the machines and the carts and I have way too much invested to just sell cheap and get rid of it all. I think I would be lost without it all.

Still love my Gypsy does act up from time to time just have to keep resetting it. Still haven't tried cutting with CCR..maybe tomorrow.

Bowling ended last week and I signed up for the summer figured the exercise is good.. it is not as competitive as the winter league, so if I want to take a Wed. off I can.

We are looking for a new French Door Stainless Steel Refrigerator our GE side by side is going on 25 yrs. old perfect looking but I know it is going to go by how it just keeps staying on the motor keeps going and going.

Does anyone have one??

Hoping everyone has a good evening/day

Edited by user Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:39:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1354 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:44:27 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1448 time(s) in 1154 post(s)
Hi all.

Sharon, where does your cruise leave from? Sounds like fun!

Nancy, I am drooling over the French door but freezer in the bottom frig. Merle had to take the ice maker out of ours a couple of years ago, so no ice. I keep waiting for the rest of the frig to go bad. It is old. BUT, we have a limited space, not all that big, and I don't know if what I want will fit in the space. I guess I should measure to be prepared.

Sandra, so glad that Troy enjoyed golfing!!!

Spent the day in the city. Went to a weight loss thing. I HAVE to get serious about it. I am not getting any younger.

I love our two dogs, but there are disadvantages when it comes to cleaning up the back yard. Glare
SandraB. Offline
#1355 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:21:26 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Another sunny, windy day here and no rain in sightBored! School was rather uneventful today...hope it continues that way.

Joy: Troy had a blast with golfing...can't wait to get his new clubs. Good luck with your weight loss program.

Nancy: hope you find the fridge you're after

Sharon: congrats on your tumbler sales. Have fun with your other projects...don't forget to show us.

Bye for now, take care everyone
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1356 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:33:00 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Today is the first full day of my new health plan. It is a life change plan, not diet. I pray it helps me get healthy.

We are having an over 20 degree drop in temperature today. It was over 80 yesterday, and only supposed to be around 58 today. I turned the heat on!

Off to altar Brandon's suit pants. He will wear it for the wedding, but wants it next week for a business trip. Then, on to maybe finally actually sewing on dresses.
AlyaMama Offline
#1357 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:35:56 PM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Joy- That's so awsome you go the bear. You'll have to show us a picture of it. Good luck with the health plan. I keep trying to make some changes, but I do good for about 2 days then it's back to the bad habits. I'm sure you'll have better luck than me.

Nancy hope you find the fridge you want. 25 years is a long time. I wish we could get a new fridge, our is too small but the carpenter built the cabinet around it, so I think we are stuck with it.

Shelly- thank you for the compliments on my projects. I really enjoy what I make.

Sandra- Glad Troy had fun golfing. The only golfing I do is mini golf and I'm not good at all. When does school end?

Not much going on, still working on the baby shower stuff. I want to make this the best party I've ever done. My freind who the shower is for, has diabetes, and she has some health problems that were sped up by the pregnancy. So I want to really out-do myself.

I'm getting very excited about my trip in July. Making my lists and getting things organized. I'm so out of the loop on new and old cartridges. I guess I better do a little research. I think I want to get some cartrides with fonts on them, any suggestions?

Better go to bed. School tomorrow for the kiddos and Jamal comes back from his Bagdad trip.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1358 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:13:14 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Angie, I am actually loving the fonts on the two new scrapping cartridges. The First Few Years has a nice script font, plus a shadow, and When I Was A Kid had a fun chunky font.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1359 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:43:37 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Oh it was so nice to sleep this morning.. my only day in a long time I was able to relax in bed and not have to get up early..

So we went looking today for French door fridges. I am a shopper I like to shop around for the best deal. I think I learned that from being a Crafter. LOL

We went to Sears, P C Richards and Son I looked on line and we decided to take a ride to a neighboring town that has a Lowes.. never been there before. wow was I impressed beautiful store very knowledgeable employees. So we saw the 4 drawer French Door I couldn't believe how much room there was. The 3rd. draw can be used for anything fruits, veggies meats all separate controls to keep that part cool. All LED Lighting which made it nice a bright. ice Maker wasn't as big and didn't take up the whole side of the door.

That was my biggest concern Samsung the ice maker took most of the side door up so you didn't have much room for anything.

So I am thrilled DH said lets just buy it. So because of Memorial Day weekend we saved then we saved because we took a charge card out and Free delivery and the extended warrenty was reasonable compared to other name brands.

It is the number one name brand for the past 15 yrs. Whirlpool. It will be delivered tomorrow.

then we went to lunch and had a nice seafood early dinner.

My son in law worked on putting the Swing set up for Abigail in the pouring rain all weekend.
He wanted to make sure by today it was ready for her to swing on. I am so glad the sun was out.

Came home emptied the freezer and put everything in the downstairs freezer it is packed. I am afraid to open the door LOL

Joy.. are you telling your daughter about the Bear or is it a surprise? You have so much sewing to do. Good luck on your new life change diet... now to stick to itBigGrin

Sandra... so glad Troy loves golf and is good nice he has his own golf clubs

Sharon... good job on your sales

Angie... You have to be a pro by now with all your crafting. You do beautiful work.

I am still annoyed at my DD that she didn't want me to make anything for Abigail's party.

She forgets when her GF's were having showers and baby showers how I made all the gift bags, center pieces and decorations for them!!

Have a good day/evening

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1360 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:44:43 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: joyfullycrafting Go to Quoted Post
Angie, I am actually loving the fonts on the two new scrapping cartridges. The First Few Years has a nice script font, plus a shadow, and When I Was A Kid had a fun chunky font.

Joy... glad you like your new cartridges Enjoy
SandraB. Offline
#1361 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:42:09 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Yet another day of the same wind and warm weather! and no rain. Some is supposed to come in tomorrow evening and last all day Friday. We'll see if that happens. Went to my friend's for coffee after school and found out gas shot up to $128.9/litreAngry! Found a station where the price was still $122.9 so filled up there. DH came home and told me my van goes in to have the bumper repaired on Mon. They will need it until at least Wed., therefore we need to rent a car for a weekCursing!

Angie: good luck with your decorations. We go to school right up to the end of June.

Joy: have fun with your new carts...I would like to get The First Few Years for sure, not sure about the other one yet though. By the time they hit our M's I might have made my mind upLOL! I'm going to a crop there on June 1st., a new experience for us.

Nancy: glad you found your fridge so quickly and easily. We have a Lowe's nearby also, but we've never been to it either.

We are off to the cardiologist with Troy tomorrow. He went today for an echo cardiogram and tomorrow and ecg and then we meet with the Dr. He hasn't seen a cardiologist for a number of years (somehow we got missed in the recalls). Hopefully, all is well.

Take care everyone
AlyaMama Offline
#1362 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:13:55 AM(UTC)
AlyaMama

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 200 post(s)
Joy- Thanks I'll check those 2 cartridges out. My favorite ones are the ones with fonts and other things. I saw on another thread you mentioned an ebay listing for blades. I clicked on the link, and it said 5X60 something something something. I didn't want to look stupid and ask trhe seller of that meant you get 5 blades for that price or if that's the "model number". So I'll look stupid here. It just seemed like a great deal and I NEED blades.

Have any of you tried to sharpen your blades instead of just buying more?

Nancy congrats on the new fridge! How exciting. I love when you find just the right thing and area able to just buy it. I'd be bummed too if I was Grandma and didn't get to make any decorations for the big day.

Sandra- so sorry your having issues with your van. Good luck at the DR appts. with Troy, I'm sure everything is fine.

Still working on the baby shower stuff, we keep coming up with more stuff to make. Now I'm making the popcorn boxes and putting the pregnant lady on them and then "ready to pop". We'll put popcorn in.

Better go.

1 user thanked AlyaMama for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 5/23/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1363 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:22:58 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

No question is silly. You get five blades and they are like at a 60 degree angle instead 45 degrees, or something like that. I have tried sharpening blades by poking poking poking them through tin foil. It helps a little, but not for long. These 60 blades are supposed to cut better than a 45. I think I can tell a tiny bit of differrence. I think it took maybe three weeks to get them, but from China, that is not too bad.

I don't have the When I Was A Kid cart yet, but I will have it someday. And now, all of a sudden, I am liking Pack Your Bags! I will see how much it goes for on ebay.

Almost done with the first dress. After I was done with part of it, I completely gave up following the directions and finished it the way I wanted to. I use lots of short cuts when I sew. I got my theory of sewing from my sister. If it doesn't show, I don't care. My mom is VERY meticulous and inside and out has to be perfect. Not me. If it looks good on the outside, I really don't care what the inside looks like.

Nancy, your new frig sounds great! I saw one advertised this morning that has drawers that you can move around. That would be amazing.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 5/23/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1364 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:05:52 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I got my Fridge this morning and already have everything put away in the fresh food within 3 hours the fridge was nice and cold and the temp light came on saying it was just the right temp to put the food in.

The freezer I will weight for Friday to put stuff in.

After putting everything away I have so much more room. Joy you can mover shelves and draws anyway you want.

Steve says I will probably go out and buy more food to fill it up LOL

My neighbors came in and they loved it.
Really nice.

Raining all day today sun comes out it is raining then cloudy. crazy weather

Joy.. you know what you are doing and I am sure the dress is pretty
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1365 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 5:06:54 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... I hope all goes well with Troys tests
SandraB. Offline
#1366 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:57:40 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Yet another sunny, windy day here...though we did get a few sprinkles this evening, maybe there is more on the way. Fingers crossed!

Troy's cardiologist appt. went great, everything checked out fine (except his weightLOL) They said he could lose a few pounds...which we already knew and it's quite obvious. They said they would like to see him sooner than 10 years, to which I replied "after trying to make an appt. for about 3 years in a row and being told he's on the list and they will contact us, I gave up". Their reply "we know there have been a few administrative issues in the past and Troy's dr. is trying to clear it all up". So hopefully, in 2 years we will be contacted again.

Nancy: glad you got your fridge and you like it

Joy: glad the first dress is coming along

Angie: the van is getting repaired after being backed into in a parking lot. Apparently, the fellow has come in already and paid the bill. Glad the shower decorations are coming along. The popcorn boxes sound great...can't wait to see one.

Better run, bye for now...take care everyone. Here's a pic of Troy's golf swing...look out Tiger WoodsLOL
Shelly Offline
#1367 Posted : Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:14:15 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 305 time(s) in 267 post(s)
Hi everyone!

Been busy. Have read the posts most days, but haven't had much time to post. Was my grandson's 2nd birthday. We are going to celebrate on Monday when his dad will have the day off. He works two jobs so is only home in the middle of the night and in the middle of the afternoon. They wanted a swingset for him, but decided they couldn't afford one right now. I felt bad cuz he loves to swing and with the new baby coming it will be hard to go to the park. So I have been looking for a used one that we could get them for his birthday. I kept calling on them, but was always too late. But tonight I finally found a really great one. They said we could have it, but we had to be able to get it tonight. So it was a dash to get a hold of my dad to use his truck and bribe my son to help us take it apart. Anyway it is now sitting in their garage waiting to be put together. My DD called and said Ben doesn't want to go to bed he wants to go outside to swing.

Sandra - So glad Troy's appt. went well. Hope you can get your van fixed faster than they said.

Nancy - I want your new fridge!! Ours is about 16 years old and needs to be replaced. Unfortunately it will be a while. Sounds so nice.

Joy - So glad you found the bear. I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it! Good luck with your next set of bridesmaid dresses. Sounds like you sew like me. My grandmother would turn over in her grave if she saw the way I do some things. I have Pack Your Bags. Its a fun cartridge. Glad you were able to turn your heat on. My husband did something to ours when he turned the a/c on last week, so this week I haven't been able to turn ours on. Hasn't been to bad.

Angie - Good luck with your decorations. I'm sure they will turn out beautifully. I don't use fonts much so I don't know of one to recommend to you.

Heading down south to pick up our RV to bring back for the summer on Saturday. Need to get it inspected and licensed so we can take up the canyons for the summer.

Have a great weekend everyone!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1368 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 8:34:52 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Good Morning.

Got one dress finished except for the hem! I think I will give it to my mom to hem. She wanted to help with Kate's dresses, but I was so pushed for time with them, and they were black and my mom has macular degeneration and cant' see that well, and she is so slow on a fast day, that I just did them all myself. But she should be able to sew on this color. It is Jill's dress. Kate's is next.

Sandra, great news on Troy's dr's appointment!

Shelly, we got our swing set from a friend's junk pile on their farm. Merle saw it and asked if the would sell it to us. They just gave it to us, and we got new swings and seats, and it lasted us for years. BigGrin

Nancy, your frig sounds wonderful!!!!!

Hi everyone else.

Need to make a couple of grad cards today. They will be simple, I can promise you that.
NJsharon Offline
#1369 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 6:11:36 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Yes, I have been using my 'other machine' more than my cricut, for sure!

This is a basic tumbler I made. Very basic, but cute!

That is a tumbler that I bought at Dollar Tree. Also just got some tumblers in that I bought online, nice quality ones. Got some vinyl for walls in & some Heat Transfer Vinyl for shirts. So will get to play with those soon hopefully!

One of my girls has a friend sleeping over tonight. Her first friend to sleep over here! So she is really excited. Too cute listening to them giggle together!

Busy weekend with meeting up with friends for lunch tomorrow, heading to Dorney amusement Park on sunday & then doing a BBQ on Monday.

Oh & this is one of the tiny baby bunnies in our garden! Paul just held it for the camera, so don't worry we aren't picking them up all the time. But we do check on them most days & they are growing so well & are so darn cute!

1 user thanked NJsharon for this useful post.
BJR on 5/25/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#1370 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 6:50:30 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
we finally got rainBigGrin! Started mid-morning and hasn't stopped. Unfortunately, the track meet had to be postphoned until Mon., too bad for the kids. Now, just hope it knows when to stopLOL!

Shelly: glad you were able to find a swing set for your grandson...he will so enjoy having his own, so will his mama! I had to turn our a/c off this evening and put the heat back on...it is quite cool in the house with the rain.

Sharon: your tumblers are really cute and so it the bunny. Do they hang around your yard all the time? Sounds like you have a busy w/end planned, have fun

Joy: one dress down, how many to go?

Sorry the pic I was going to post of Troy didn't work for whatever reason. Might try again. We also found out our placements for next school term (some very unhappy gals around yesterday and today). We all got our hours cut in various amounts, I went back to 25/week from 28 which I'm ok with. I'll be with grade 7's next year which should be ok. I'll be basically between 3 grade 7 teachers...one of which I've already worked with.

Hope everyone has a great w/end, have fun and stay safeBigGrin
File Attachment(s):
golf swing.jpg (3,571kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
NJsharon Offline
#1371 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 7:19:57 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Sandra, can't see the attachment. :(

I still don't know if I will have a job at my current school for next year. She said she may not know until the summer too. But I am on the top of her list to call around for, to let me know. I told her I was interested in staying & had loved working there so far! So fingers crossed.

NJsharon Offline
#1372 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 7:24:24 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Oh & at the moment those baby bunnies are in a 'nest' in our vegetable garden! The mama had dug a nest there, put the bunnies in the nest, then covered it with some weeds & small twigs. So we go check on them during the day to make sure they are okay & growing fine. Apparently the mama bunnies only feed at dawn & then late afternoon or night time. But leave the babies during the day. So we try not to disturb the mama, but check on them. They are just so cute!

We also found an enormous egg in our back yard yesterday! Turns out we think it is a Mute Swan egg! It is about 5" long at least & weighs 12 oz (yes we weighed it too. LOL). It is huge! But when we found it it was on a brick pathway, so wet, cold & unfortunately whatever is inside would be dead. So keeping the egg. Took it to school to show the kindergarten & 5th graders I work with & they all loved it! Looked for the science teacher but didn't see her. Was going to ask if she wanted it for the science lab. I bet she will love having that.

NJsharon Offline
#1373 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 7:54:10 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

I am such a klutz, I went & slipped down the last 2 stairs of my house & sprained my ankle I think. It hurts just when it is resting, but when I walk, I have to keep it straight & hobble, no weight on it. So will try to rest it today. But meant to go to Dorney (an amusement park) tomorrow for the day! If I am feeling like this then hubby will be going with the girls alone!

Also leave on my cruise on Friday morning, better be all better by then!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1374 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:13:35 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sharon... as cute as this baby rabbit is you don't want them in your garden

We started feeding a baby rabbit a couple of years ago he was so cute well we can't have a garden anymore because they eat everything in site. We caged our tomatoes forget it. All the neighbors complain that their veggies are bitten into because of the few rabbits that wonder around the yards.

Sandra... Troy has good form. I could never hit a golf ball off the ground. Many years ago when I was young my ex husband was a avid golfer I tried and tried but my aim was terrible.
So good for him..

Joy.. it is a good thing you don't have to make ushers suits...

Shelly.. glad you found a swing set. Abigail loves her's

Last 2 days constant rain. Last year at this time it was 85 deg. we uncovered the pool and within 2 weeks we were swimming so nice and warm.

Now I had the heat on yesterday and today it is pouring windy and cold. Yet 4 days ago I had the air con on because it was hot and humid go figure

Ok I know a while ago I said I had some give a ways..

Sizzix dies I will split them up and give away 4 sets about 25 in all..

Ok tell me the name of our backyard town or

What I put up in my bedroom for the baby or

husband hobbies?

Email me or pm me

Edited by user Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:15:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1375 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 1:25:04 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi.

Oh Sharon, I am so sorry about your ankle! I hope you heal quickly!!!

Sandra, I can't get the pic open. And I have three more dresses.

I may end up making vests for the men, also.

I am trying to get pics printed to put in the announcements, but can't seem to get much cooperation from the bride unless she thinks about it. We have GOT to get them mailed out.

The only thing that eats veggies in Jill's garden is Jeffie! He loves strawberries. And tomatoes. And corn stalks.

I got my grad cards made this morning. Cute, if I do say so myself. I totally scraplifted the idea. I will try and remember to take a pic before I seal them in the envelopes.

Kate and Jordan made if off the ship and are on a plane headed west. It sounded like they had a good time.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1376 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 1:39:27 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I tried to post pics, but got a message that said network was missing, or something like that. The boards are acting up again! I will try another day.
NJsharon Offline
#1377 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:07:05 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Thank you, I am feeling really sorry for myself right now, my foot/ankle is hurting so much! Don't think I broke anything as it is not swollen, but can just about put weight on it now, so has gotten worse as the day has gone on.

Hubby went & got me an ace bandage & an ankle brace to wear & just took 2 ibuprofen. Hoping that will all help. But do not think I will be going to Dorney amusement park tomorrow. Going to rest & put my foot up instead. I really wanted to go too. :(
SandraB. Offline
#1378 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:29:32 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Just got back from a day with mom. Picked up the car rental first and dropped off the van. Sure hope this is the last of mishaps for that poor van. Off to a Spring Fling dance for Troy tonite with his Special Olympic group. Not sure what's going on with the picture posting. I give up. Did it the same as I always do, sorry you guys couldn't open it.

Sharon: sorry about your ankle...hope it gets better for your cruise. Rest and take it easy

Nancy: Your weather sounds about the same as ours...though the rain has slowed down today and the sun peeks through occasionally.

Joy: I got that same message the other nite when I tried posting Troy's pic., but last nite it seemed ok. Obviously not, if you guys aren't able to open it.

Hope you guys are enjoying your long w/end. Better run, have a few things to do before we head off to the dance.

Take care everyone
NJsharon Offline
#1379 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:54:09 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Sandra, was just able to open up the photos, great shot!
I have never tried golf, but he looks like a pro!
Chanda Offline
#1380 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 5:19:53 PM(UTC)
Chanda

Was thanked: 305 time(s) in 269 post(s)
Just wanted to pop on and tell everyone "hi!"