Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<4546474849>»
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1381 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:43:38 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1281 time(s) in 996 post(s)
Welcome chanda

Sharon hope your ankle is better. cute projects

So cold here my heat came up last night I had to go down and get my winter pj's that is how cold it got last night. Crazy weather

Today cold, windy to think it was 85 deg. last year. This weather stinks

Today I am doing a Protein shake cleanse. You do it every week only 1 day of the week. pick 1 day to do the cleanse.

Lots of fruits and veggies and Protein powder. Lose 2 pds. just from the 1 day cleanse and on the second day eat healthy like we have been doing and no more than 14 oz. of Protein a day which only comes from fish, meat and poultry and eggs oh and the protein powder.

Any other proteins don't count which is good You can eat anything even peanut butter and you don't count the protein.

Just giving up potato chips and ice cream I am down a size. They have frozen yogurts at Sams club so good takes the place of my nightly snack

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1382 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2013 9:44:45 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Ok girls Joy is getting 1 set of Sizzix Dies anyone else... see previous page
PedalPower! Offline
#1383 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2013 12:11:49 PM(UTC)
PedalPower!

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hi girls...hope everyone is having a great day!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1384 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2013 2:04:02 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1448 time(s) in 1154 post(s)
Thanks, Nancy! I just wish I could have remembered the name of your backyard town. I kept trying to picture it in my mind.

Our HS graduation was today. There were not as many people there as usual. We have a HUGE gym, and it is usually packed. Well, HUGE gym for a town and school of our size.

There are storm/rain clouds rolling in.

Megan FINALLY decided on pics for her invites, so I have been printing them and cutting them out. I think we are on the final stages of getting the invites out.

Kate and Jordan made it back to their apartment about 11 p.m. last night. They had a LONG day.
NJsharon Offline
#1385 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2013 5:17:07 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 404 time(s) in 243 post(s)
Well my foot is okay. I went to the ER to get it checked out. They took x-rays & said nothing looks broken so most likely a sprain. Put me in an aircast & offered me crutches, but said I was okay without them.

So now resting it but it is slightly swollen & warm, which it wasn't before. Weird.

Dr did say it should get a bit better each day, so if it isn't getting better after a few days then either go back to them or my primary Dr.

I am nervous about having to walk on it for work on Tuesday & Wednesday. :( I hope I don't mess it up for the cruise on Friday!

SandraB. Offline
#1386 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2013 5:59:51 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 271 time(s) in 230 post(s)
Hi everyone;
Well I think our first thunderstorm of the season may be on it's way or at the least another rainstorm. Had to replace a few perenials in the flowerbeds today...they didn't survive the winter. Our neighbour behind us has some big trees by the fence between us which I think causes a bit of grief to our plants. Nice day today overall, got quite a bit done. Sent an order of pics to Wal-mart for printing as I'm off to a Michael's crop on Sat.BigGrin! Haven't been to a crop for quite awhile and never one at M's. Looking forward to it.

Sharon: glad your ankle is on the mend and nothing broken. Glad you were able to see Troy's pic.

Chanda: hello and welcome from Alberta, Canada.

Joy: glad the kids made it home safely. Gld Megan decided on the pics for the invites, now you can get that done

Sonja: Hi, hope you are doing ok

Nancy: good luck with your cleanse and your new diet.

Better run, stuff to do yet before the night is done. Take care everyoneBigGrin

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 5/27/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1387 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 8:55:49 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

YehBigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Beautiful sunny day here windy and chilly but nice. We went to see the Parade which was nice.

So nice to have a 3 day weekend we nothing pressing to doBigGrin

I have to say the first 2 smoothies were so good the third I couldn't get down for anything. Steve loved them all. We each lost a pound

The 3rd. smoothies had spinach, Kale and swiss chard. which I like sauté in garlic and oil not in a smoothie LOL

They have 25 recipes for smoothies so I shouldn't have a problem You have smoothies once a week

Tried to craft last night and nothing went right. I wanted to make a frame so I used Fancy Frames cart it said the size you want you go by the height of the frame so I wanted a 5x7 frame. So 7 inches I set the dial and it cut out at 5x 8 !! If I went smaller then I don't get my 5" frustrating

Sharon glad your ankle is not broken feel better

Off to try again
Have a great day all

Edited by user Monday, May 27, 2013 8:58:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1388 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 11:43:30 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi all.

Nancy, I grew up eating swiss chard. Too strong for me. My mom just boiled it, because that is how my dad liked it. I am finding as I age that veggies I did not like when I was young, it was cuz I didn't like how my mom fixed them. I prefer many of the just raw, like cabbage.

Went for a nice four mile walk this morning with Camry. She was a bundle of energy this morning. Stopped by our cruising friends, and walked for about a mile with them. They are both kind of way overweight and not in great health, so our walking with them is REALLY good for them.

Today I need to finish hemming Brandon's wedding suit pants so he can take them with him on a work related trip this weekend, then cut out the rest of the pics and finish stuffing envelopes and get those invites in the mail tomorrow.

Jeffie drank Jills coffee yesterday. She was not happy. Jill has decided that she is addicted to paper. I am so proud of her!!!! LOL
Shelly Offline
#1389 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 3:00:20 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 266 post(s)
Hi everyone.

Hope everyone (in the States anyway) is having a great holiday weekend. We put the swing set together for my grandson before we left town for the weekend. We were going to do it today when we got back, but decided to get it up so he could enjoy it. He kept trying to go down the slide and sit in the swing while we were putting it up. We got it up and put everything on and put the swing on last. He ran over to me when he saw it and said "Silba, hurry wee" (don't know where that came from, but that's what he calls me). He raised his little arms to me and wanted in the swing. He sat in it and just giggled. It was so cute. His mom said it took her and hour after we left to let her take him out of it.

Sharon - So sorry to hear about your ankle. Take it as easy as you can on it so it can heal as much as possible before your cruise. Good luck with it. Hope it heals FAST. I like your tumblers too. Really cute.

Nancy - Good luck with your smoothies. Sounds like something I should try. I need to take some weight off. I lost a lot a bit ago, but over the last year some has creeped back on.

Sandra - Troy looks like a golfer. I bet he loves it. Hope your van gets better fast.

Chandra - Hi and welcome.

Well better run. Need to get ready for our BBQ/birthday party at our house. How do I get so lucky to always host these things? I love it though!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1390 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 3:29:03 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good job Shelly your set of dies will be in the mail by Wed.

so glad your GS is enjoying his swing set. I thought I would get one for Abigail next year but I think it will be nowBigGrin She is loving hers at home she also won't get off. But at least they are out in the fresh air.

Enjoy your BBQ

We had a nice BBQ nice and quiet I so enjoyed this quiet weekend crafting and catching up on house hold chores.

Joy.. I enjoy swiss chard sauté with bacon it is so delicious but I try and stay away from bacon which I love. I looked up the Kale and they also said you can sauté it with olive oil and garlic. Which I might try I really don't like it in a shake!

I know my favorite shakes are the peanut butter and the banana latte which I include spinach
which you can't taste at all. They said just have the smoothies 1 day a week all day but you can also include 1 smoothie a day during the week which I will have for lunch because it satisfies you and you have no cravings thru out the day. I need to lose 10 stubborn pounds I need to get some pressure off my knees

I made a mini album 8x8 for a couple who were dear friends of my parents. I sort of took them on as my parents they are the sweetest people and I love them. They also are so good to Abigail so I made a Christening one side of the album the other side 1st. Birthday pictures
it really came pretty and I know they will love it.

Well hoping everyone enjoyed their weekendBigGrin

Edited by user Monday, May 27, 2013 3:34:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1391 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 3:40:45 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, so nice of you to make the album! DH's aunt just came through town (they went to the cemetary where DH's parents are and DH's grandparents, and where DH and I and my parents will be). She is one of those sweetest people you would ever want to know. We love her dearly! She is either 87 or 89. Her DH passed away maybe 8 years ago and we all were shocked when she re-married!! But her new DH is as sweet as Merle's uncle was. Great people.

I am going to make shower invites for Megan with my I and the corset cut on Tie The Knot. They will be simple and cute!!

We are having a stormy afternoon, but I am BBQ'ing anyway.

Shelly, your little grandson sounds like a doll!

SandraB. Offline
#1392 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 6:36:07 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hello;
This morning we got quite a shock when I looked out the window at the pond. Our big heron statue was down in the pond, the windmill Troy & I got dh yesterday was gone (all that was left was the stand), a fern that dh had just transplanted from the back of the house was broke and my watering can was at the back fence. The poor bird was broke in about 5 piecesCrying! DH has glued most of it back together and we found one piece of the windmill in the bottom of the pond. I guess while we were taking Troy home last nite a short, but wild rainstorm went through...and Troy only lives about 10 min. away, we weren't gone more than 1/2 hr.Angry! The joys of living in Alberta. Tonight was supposed to be bocci, but it was cancelled due to another thunderstorm, now the sun is shiningRollEyes! The field would still be pretty wet though. Tomorrow is the upper elementary track day...we'll see how that goesLOL!

Nancy: I'm sure the album will be treasured. Enjoy all your protein shakes, hope it does the trick for you.

Joy: hope you got the shower invites done...they sound real cute.

Shelly: glad you got the swing set together for the little guy. Sounds like he's really enjoying it. Enjoy the birthday b-b-q

Sounds like all of you are enjoying your holiday Mon., with a b-b-q.

Shelly Offline
#1393 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:00:20 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Had a fun time last night with all my kids and my dad for our bbq/birthday party. Here is a couple of pictures of my grandson Ben with his birthday cake. One of my DD told him to put some frosting on his face so he did.
Shelly attached the following image(s):
P5270342.JPG
P5270344.JPG
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1394 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:59:20 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi. I could not get on this morning. I kept getting some kind of error message when I would click on "community." And Shelly, I can't see the pics. Just a red X. Hmmmm.

Sandra, that was a big bit of damage in a short time. In the summer when it gets really hot we get what is called "microbursts." The can do a bunch of damage in just a few minutes, but in very small areas.

Trying to get more invitations made. I ran out of ink printing more engagement pics to put in the envelopes. Had to make trip to town to get more. We usually get it on ebay, but we had a huge staples rebate that pretty much covered the cost.

Cool windy rainy day today. I miss those warm days we had a few weeks ago.
NJsharon Offline
#1395 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 4:24:03 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 404 time(s) in 243 post(s)
Well I was back to work today & my ankle is doing soooo much better. Of course all the kids & staff were asking about it as I have an air-brace on it still. But it is doing so much better. Maybe even by the cruise I may be able to have my air-brace off, at least when I am laying on the beach. LOL

One of my girls had been complaining about tooth pain, so took her into the dentist today & she had her first cavity, so got that filled.

Always something at our house it seems!

It was so cold a couple of days ago, saw they got snow in upstate NY. Now we are meant to get a heatwave starting on Thursday! Crazy weather.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1396 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 5:06:19 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Wow for a short time gone you got some damage...

Shelly your grandson is so cute and that cake looks so good

Sharon glad the ankle feels better

Rain and chilly all day I hate this weather

Packages will be in the mail in the am

Have a good night/day all
SandraB. Offline
#1397 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:51:40 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Finally home for the night. Crazy day today...track day at school which went fine, met a friend at M's after, then for coffee, then a union mtg., home for 1/2 hr, then met another friend for coffee and now home. Gosh I'm tiredLOL!

Nancy: DH did manage to get the bird glued back together and we also found the pieces of the windmill in the bottom of the pond, he got that repaired also. Now everything is back in order! We've been managing to get a good rainshower late afternoon for the past week or so. They seem to be short but have a bit of a punch to them.

Shelly: your grandson looks like he's enjoying that cake.

Joy: glad you have got the invites in progress

Sharon: glad your ankle is holding up for you. Take it easy though

Take care everyone, off to put my M's treasures away. Got some more Tim Holtz goodiesBigGrin

DebbieScraps Offline
#1398 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:07:48 PM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Hi everyone, since I returned from my trip to Bali I just can't seem to catch up on everything :( I honestly don't know where all the time goes!

We have been having some cooler weather, it is wonderful BigGrin

I have been working on the Order of Service for the wedding, need to get started on the invitations but not everything has been finalised yet! I also need to do menus but can't get started on those yet as the venue is having a menu change! I can see it will be a last minute rush.

I found an outfit for the wedding, am so relieved to have that sorted, I HATE clothes shopping LOL, I even have new shoes and handbag and jewellry so am all sorted! At least it is something that I am sure that I will wear again.

Need to get ready for work, will try and get back to chat soon

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1399 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:32:16 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Debbie, so good to hear from you!!! I was thinking about you today as I was working on more invitations and shower invitations.

Got all of the pics printed, I hope. Kate's took much less ink because she put in wallet sized prints. Meg's are 1/4 sheet size. Whew. And got all of the corsets printed and cut and glued together. Really liking my I. My E would not cut the details. But the I did great. My E is on its last legs, I think.

Shelly, I still can't see the pictures. Hopefully tomorrow.

Sharon, great that your ankle is feeling better. Your cruise sounds so nice.
Shelly Offline
#1400 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 9:17:16 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone.

Sandra - So sorry about all the damage from the storm. Amazing a quick little storm can cause that much damage. Sounds like you and your husband are getting it all fixed up.

Joy - Your invitations wound great. You should post a pic for us.

Debbie - Sounds like you will have your hands full with your wedding preps getting it all done on time. Good luck.

Sharon - Glad your ankle is on the mend. Hopefully it will be good by your cruise. I'm jealous. I want to go!!

I need to get working on some baby shower invites and decorations for my daughter's shower. I just realized that it is right after I get back from a trip, so I need to get them done so I can get them mailed. We are just going up in the canyons here camping for a couple of weeks, so If I can get my act together, I will get everything cut out and then take them with me to assemble. If not, I can just come home for the day and do some work on them as we are only about 40 minutes away. I also need to get a birthday card for my husband done and father's day cards, so they will be ready then. We leave Monday. I also have a bunch of sewing I need to do for my babies that are coming.

Well I am going to get off here and get busy......I hope.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1401 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 3:00:22 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Shelly, I can FINALLY see your pics!!! VERY cute! :)

And have fun camping.

We got some good rain this morning, and the clouds are pretty black again.

Went to a funeral this morning, and have another one Saturday. Today's was not unexpected, but Saturday's is the wife of one of DH's former fellow teachers. She drowned over the weekend, only 46. Very sad.

The corsets are all put together, now I just need Megan's approval for the printing on the invites.

My mom and dad are having their bathrooms worked on, and were not able to use their washer, so my mom came in today and did laundry, and hemmed JIll's dress. YAY!

Tomorrow is Kate's 24th birthday. Her gift will be late. I need to go and mail it!
SandraB. Offline
#1402 Posted : Wednesday, May 29, 2013 6:18:38 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

hi everyone;
another day, another afternoon rainstorm blew through. I sure hope this isn't going to be what our summer is like.

We got some exciting news this afternoon...Troy's bowling team is off to the Nationals next summer in Vancouver.BigGrin BigGrin Will be great as his older sister and brother-in-law will be able to see him bowl. They run from July 5-14, that's about all we know right now.

Joy: you sure have been busy getting all those invites done. Glad your mom got the dress hemmed.

Shelly: good luck with your baby shower invites and sewing

Debbie: hope you get all your wedding plans sorted out real soon

Didn't get my van back today as planned, should be ready tomorrow. Will pick it up after school. Picked up a pile of pics I had developed from Wal-Mart this afternoon, so have to get them sorted and put away before the kitties do it for meLOL!

Take care everyone
DebbieScraps Offline
#1403 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 4:06:56 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
I had a long post and I lost it Cursing Cursing Cursing

Cold and wet here today, it is great to see that the pool is being filled with all the rain. Tomorrow is suppose to be colder but no rain. The minimum temperature today was 12 degrees (54 degrees) guess that will really have some of you laughing!!! To see how some people were dressed you would have thought it was below freezing BigGrin We do have very mild winter weather.

I had to go and fill my car today, it was $1.55/litre and apparently the price is going up, not happy!

I have been invited to scrap with friends tomorrow which is really exciting. I have not been able to go for months as I had the late shift on a Friday and have only recently been switched to early shift on Friday which is so much better. I am really looking forward to the scrapping but have no idea what I will be working on. I haven't had chance to have my swimming with dolphins photos printed yet. Won't be able to have too late a night though, I am working early shift on Saturday.

JeanneLee Offline
#1404 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:07:39 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Hello everyone! Sorry it is hit or miss here...I do think of you all and I try to get back here when I can.

Hi Debbie ...have a wonderful time scrapping this weekend. You all are in the fall weather now...and we are hitting 90*F today!

Sharon, sorry to hear about your ankle hope it is better in time for your trip.

Sandra
, glad to hear Troy's check-up went well and congrats on his team going to the championship. He must be very excited!

Nancy
, how are you liking your new refrigerator?

Joy, we have attended three funerals this spring/summer already. Yesterday we went to a Memorial for a 25yo DS of friends from church. His roommate found him in his bed dead. An autopsey is being done. We heard there was no fowl play, but the parents want to know. Hard day, he was in the class with our oldest at church.
It was a sad time, but a celebration at the same time. The song they played was Casting Crowns, "Already There".
DH and I were talking. Seems like we are older now and those we know are older...so funerals will be happening more often.

My news:
Still plugging away at home school...DS got a job as a summer intern on M-W-F...so he is going to be done a little later then expected for the year.
We got a surprise last Friday...I was sitting in Panera with my GFs from church...and in walks DD and her hubby. She said she had something she wanted to give me, but she left it in the car.
A few minutes later in walks our Marine with roses for me!(we hadn't seen him since March 19th) He flew in from GA since school was out for the holiday weekend. Perfect weekend, too, since it was Memorial Day. He flew back Monday. We had a wonderful weekend!
We will see him the beginning of July..he graduates school and will be assigned a permanent duty station. We hear it may be out west.

Shelly Offline
#1405 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 9:34:02 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

JeanneLee - How exciting and what a great surprise to get to see your son!! I'm so glad you got to spend some time with him!

Sandra - That is great about Troy's bowling team. I'll bet he's excited! Hope you get your van back today and that nothing else happens to it!

Debbie - Have fun scrapbooking this weekend. Sounds fun.

Joy - Glad you sewing is getting done. Nice to get the hemming done. That is one of the parts I hate to do. Hope it dries up for you soon, so it will dry up and warm up here soon. I'm wanting some warm weather and summer.

We had to get the brakes done on our car yesterday and they found other problems, so $700 later we got it all fixed good as new. Now the motorhome is getting inspected, so crossing my fingers it doesn't have anything wrong with it, since we need tires on our other car. I hate cars and how expensive they can be. When they are running I love them. Just wish they didn't need fixing!

Didn't get anything done yesterday, just no ambition. I need to find some since I have lots to do. Don't know what is wrong with me lately, just don't feel like doing much, but then sit here and get mad at myself for not doing anything. Oh well, I'm sure it will pass.

1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 6/1/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1406 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:48:53 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

JeanneLee how exciting for you what a wonderful surprise and roses tooBigGrin

Your pkg will be mailed as soon as I get your address

That is the end of the Sixxix giveaways Thanks girls

Debbie always nice to hear from you between Joy and Shelly and you all busy with projects..

Joy sorry about your friend drowning my goodness

Hot hot here today I had to run down and get my capris me and Abigail went for a nice walk this morning before it got too hot.

I just ordered a swing set for my backyard I should have it by June 12th it will be fun for Abigail

She is getting so big she took 4 steps by herself this morning just a matter of time

1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1407 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:50:36 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... Congrats to your son on the Bowling how exciting

Sharon hope your ankle is feeling better

DH is getting annoyed because I keep rearranging items in the fridge. LOL

I love it
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1408 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 6:23:42 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

JeanneLee, what a great surprise!!!

Sandra, congratulations to Troy and his team! That is wonderful!!!

Shelly, it is so nice that DH can work on our cars. It really saves us $$$.

Nancy, how fun that Abigail is starting to walk. You will soon get a new workout!

Debbie, your crop sounds like fun. BigGrin

Hope Sharon has fun on her cruise. And hope all is well with Angie and Sonya.

I started on Kate's dress tonight, and ran out of boning for the bodice of the dress. I can do a little more on it, but on much until I go 15 miles to J's to get more.

I ordered Stand & Salute from cricutmachine. I have always debated on whether I wanted it or not. I checked ebay when I got the email about the cricutmachine price. It was selling for $50 and over there, and $20 on sale.

Back to my sewing.

1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
SandraB. Offline
#1409 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2013 7:39:26 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Van is back home again, hopefully to stay now! It cost us over $400.00 for a car rental, glad we didn't have to pay the repair bill too.

Another nice day with a rainshower in the afternoon, a pretty good one at that. DH and I did manage to get a walk in though this evening.

At school we've been doing these monthly health challenges. For June we had to choose something we would like to change/improve on for ourselves personally. I chose to increase my amount of "me" time, ie: scrapbooking. Lately, I've only been managing 1/2hr or so a day...I would like to push it to at least 1 hour/day.

JeanneLee: what a great surprise that was! Glad you got to spend a w/end with ds.

Nancy: hope the swing set arrives soon, Abigail will love it

Joy: good luck with Kate's dress. Enjoy your new cart.

Shelly: hope your vehicles are all in good running order now. They sure can be expensive to keep up. I know how you feel about not doing much and then being mad at yourself later. I've been spending way too much time playing silly computer games and not scrapping.

Debbie: enjoy your scrapbooking time. I'm off to a crop at Michael's this Sat. Your gas is high too, ours isn't as high as yours though $1.28/litre here. Will stay that way for the summer, I'm sure.

Thanks for Troy's congrats, he's pretty cool with it. It's a year away so lots of time for him to get pumped up!

Hope Sharon has a great time on her cruise and that everyone else is doing well. Off to organize dates on some pics of great-neice to take with me on Sat.
 1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1410 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2013 2:02:25 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sandra, so glad that you finally got your van back! Poor van.

I have been crawling around on the floor cutting out dress number 3. My back is tired. I have done all I can do until I go to Joannies.

We are taking Meg to the airport tonight. She is flying to LasVegas to go to a jewelry expo with Brandon and his parents. Megan flies, but she does not fly well. She will be by herself on her way, but with the rest of them on the way back. Today is her last day of school, although she will teach in summer school.