Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

heatherdews5dd41774 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:48:14 PM(UTC)
heatherdews5dd41774

Groups: Registered

Hi I have had my E2 for about a month now and I'm kind of frustrated. When I enter what I want to cut it cuts it out staggered instead of in a straight line. Which means I have to place every letter into a straight line onto my project by hand which is frustrating!!! My friend has the Expression and hers does not cut words staggered like my E2 does. If i do my project in CCR i weld the letters and its fine. Unfortunately I live in the country and do not have Internet so I have to do CCR at a friends house. So am I doing something wrong on my E2 to cause the weird cuts?
heatherdews5dd41774 attached the following image(s):
image.jpg
World.Of.Hoard-Craft Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:44:00 PM(UTC)
World.Of.Hoard-Craft

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
I have only ever used the original E, not the E2. But I think I see the problem.... on "Things To Do" it *looks* like "real Dial Size" button may have been clicked. The lowercase 'g' is the same exact size as the lowercase 'n', where if Real Dial Size were clicked off, the 'g' would be longer.
As for why they don't cut in perfect lines? Maybe try turning off the Paper Saver button. Then the letters should be in a line, with the remaining scrap paper would be set up like a stencil.
Hope this helps...