Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

TerrieSue Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 10:26:15 PM(UTC)
TerrieSue

Groups: Registered

In the old forum I could go to the Cards section and then just hit the see older post to move to the next poster. Here I have to click on the link, see the picture, then hit the back button and click on the next topic. Tha tis very inconvient. Yes, I know it sounds like I lazy but it just takes so much longer to look at everyones work. I will skip over topics that don't sound interesting just to make it faster and then find out later that it was something I should have taken the time to look at.

I do like that this new area is so much faster.
Papercuts Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 2:50:36 PM(UTC)
Papercuts

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Yep, I agree.....and if you're on dial up it's even more frustating to wait for each photo to load on every page, then wait to go back, then wait for the next one....I'd like a gallery instead!! That would show you all the photos, then click on the one that interests you for more detailed info.
Larkspur Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 8:12:18 PM(UTC)
Larkspur

United States

Was thanked: 2434 time(s) in 1702 post(s)
TerrieSue wrote:
In the old forum I could go to the Cards section and then just hit the see older post to move to the next poster. Here I have to click on the link, see the picture, then hit the back button and click on the next topic. Tha tis very inconvient. Yes, I know it sounds like I lazy but it just takes so much longer to look at everyones work. I will skip over topics that don't sound interesting just to make it faster and then find out later that it was something I should have taken the time to look at.

There is a "Next Topic" & "Previous Topic" link in the top left.. it's small, but it's there.

Edited by user Monday, September 27, 2010 8:16:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Flamenco92627 Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 8:34:48 PM(UTC)
Flamenco92627

United States

Was thanked: 251 time(s) in 214 post(s)
If you're using Windows, you can right click over the title, open in new window (or tab if you have Explorer8) and then you don't lose the page you're on. You just close that extra window when you're done. That saves me a little time.

I do like the idea of a gallery though...ThumpUp
Papercuts Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 1:50:42 PM(UTC)
Papercuts

Flamenco92627 wrote:
If you're using Windows, you can right click over the title, open in new window (or tab if you have Explorer8) and then you don't lose the page you're on. You just close that extra window when you're done. That saves me a little time.

I do like the idea of a gallery though...ThumpUp

That works! Easier for sure! Thanks for the idea.
Papercuts Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 1:52:47 PM(UTC)
Papercuts

Larkspur wrote:
There is a "Next Topic" & "Previous Topic" link in the top left.. it's small, but it's there.

I don't see this anywhere Crying
leelee Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:42:43 PM(UTC)
leelee

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
look just below the title bar (it is black) and just above the first post... it is there!
scrapalette Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:55:58 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18931 time(s) in 8447 post(s)
TerrieSue wrote:

The problem with pictures is the method the poster uses to add their photo. If they use the photo icon (the little mountain on the row with the bold B) or the ATTACH button (which only shows next to REPLY, QUOTE, EDIT after your post the word part of the message), the picture will embed in the post unless it is too big.

If they use the Attach files to this post at the bottom of the message box, it usually comes up as a link.