Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

amberlindsey30ef2a25c2 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:03:53 PM(UTC)
amberlindsey30ef2a25c2

Groups: Registered

A long time ago you could put the carts you had on cricut.com and it would link those to your design studio. Does anyone know if you can still do that or maybe where you go to add them to design studio and or craft room so that you can make the designs with the carts you have.
Narelle Online
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:20:27 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7910 time(s) in 3708 post(s)
Originally Posted by: amberlindsey30ef2a25c2 Go to Quoted Post
A long time ago you could put the carts you had on cricut.com and it would link those to your design studio. Does anyone know if you can still do that or maybe where you go to add them to design studio and or craft room so that you can make the designs with the carts you have.

We've never been able to link cartridges to Design Studio.

To link your carts to CCR (so they show up in the My Cartridges library) you need to click on the name of the cart in CCR then press the Link button. You'll need to do that for each cartridge that you own.

You don't have to link your carts to CCR though if you just want to see a list of what you own. Instead you can Bookmark them. To do that:

From the Filter in the cartridge list in CCR select Bookmarks

Then click on the Edit Bookmarks button

Click the Add button for all the carts you own then press Continue. Now those carts will show in the Bookmarks library.
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:30:01 PM(UTC)
amberlindsey30ef2a25c2

"Linked" may be the wrong term. There is an area you can tell design studio which carts you own. I have not used it in several years and can't remember where it is you tell it which ones you have.

I remember on cricut.com there was a link that was my cart and you could put in your carts you owned. I just couldn't remember if it was putting them on cricut.com that told design studio which ones you owned or if it was in design studio itself that you had to tell it.
#4 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:31:13 PM(UTC)
amberlindsey30ef2a25c2

and thank you for the bookmark info in CCR. That is basically what I want to do in DS but can't remember how
Narelle Online
#5 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:02:21 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7910 time(s) in 3708 post(s)
To add a cartridge to the My Cartridges library in DS double click on the name of the cart so that the overlay is showing on screen. Then select Preferences, My Cartridge.

The other list I think you're talking about is the registration list at Cricut.com.

When you are logged into the Cricut.com site, click on your name in the top right corner, then click on Registered Products. This is where you'll see any carts you have registered and also where you go to register new carts.

Hope that helps!

BigGrin