Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<1234>»
*NanaDonna* Online
#31 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 1:35:40 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2618 time(s) in 1376 post(s)
Originally Posted by: BingoLady Go to Quoted Post

Donna , oh my how adorable, love it. It will look so pretty on my table.LOL LOL LOL

Not as pretty as it looks on mine LOLLOL LOL BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
*NanaDonna* Online
#32 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 1:42:28 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

OK, remember a couple weeks ago I made a birthday card for my daughter using one of Sandy's sketches and said I was making a "Memory Box" to match her card. Well I finally got it finished, nothing like waiting till the last minute, her birthday is tomorrowBlushing
The box is like balsa wood that I got some candy or something in a few years ago at Christmas and have just kept it around here for a future use. I covered it with the same paper as her card was made from, and of course you know who the picture is.Wink
I have not really got the hang of Vintage stuff just yet but my daughter likes that kind of stuff so I thought I would give it a try.

Here is a view of the top

And here is a side view
SandyPalmer Offline
#33 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 1:57:21 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Raquel, your male card looks so fun! I don't know what you don't like about it?!?!

Christineramey, I got that same message when I tried to comment on cards yesterday! It was quite frustrating and kicked me out and back on the main forum! Sad

Gisele, wonderful cards from you! The two snowmen look so holly jolly together! Your male card is just amazing!

Donna, wow, love that turkey centerpiece! Wonderful job on it! Wow, wow, wow, on your memory box! Gorgeous is all I have to say!

2 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Gisele on 11/25/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 11/25/2012(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#34 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2012 2:08:46 PM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)

Hope you can see this photo this time? I don't know what is up with this site lately, there are a few photos I can't see this end.

Glad everyone had a good holidays.

Sue

No just got the error message for the first time, will try again tomorrow.

Edited by user Saturday, November 24, 2012 2:09:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gisele Offline
#35 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 4:02:02 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Sue – Love your motorcycle guy card! Great papers, twine, layering. Such a wonderful job with the colouring too!

Britishgirl – Pretty and delicate Sketch #2 in the ad colours! Nick layering with the hearts and pretty bow!

BingoLady – Two wonderful cards! Nice job with Sketch #1 – I’m not sure what I will create with that sketch. Beautiful card #2 in the ad colours – pretty flowers and great embossing!

Raquel – Your guy card turned out well! Great choice of papers and swirls and layering!

Donna – gorgeous centrepiece! Love the papers that you chose! Wow – what a beautiful Victorian memory box for your daughter! You did a great job with the vintage look! The papers, the lace, the pearls, the flowers – wow! Did you make your own flowers too?

I hope to post a few more cards today! Enjoy your Sunday!
 2 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 11/25/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 11/27/2012(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#36 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 6:13:35 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Here are my cards for Sketch #3 and 4. My daughter asked for these cards for her co-workers. She is a co-op student on a work term and is working with some wonderful ladies. One loves cats and the other loves to knit, so here is what I came up with.

Sketch #3 - in the ad colours. Cat is Rock Princess and I added a scarf from one of the snowmen images on Winter Frolic. Green frame was welded from rectangles. The 2 pennants were cut from Pretty Pennants and I used the crimper too. Added a few Christmas tree brads. The Merry Christmas is a SB die.

Sketch #4 - This was more difficult as I didn't have any images for knitting. Decided to use some real yarn and glued it on some circles from Accent Essentials. The knitting needles are drum sticks from Rock Princess and I added a pearl at the end. Poinsettia is Joys of the Seasons - three layers with gold stickles and beads in the centre. The ticket is Elegant Edges and stamped with Tim Holtz. The wreath is also Joys of the Seasonand added some red buttons from my stash. Finished it off with some ribbon - plaid and green felt.

Gisele attached the following image(s):
SAM_1271.jpg
SAM_1269.jpg
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#37 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:57:07 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
SandyPalmer

Christineramey, I got that same message when I tried to comment on cards yesterday! It was quite frustrating and kicked me out and back on the main forum! Sad

It is very frustrating. Wish they'd leave us alone. I keep getting kicked out just trying to log on half of the time. I'm about ready to give up with it. I'll still be around just may not post as much due to all of the mess.
#38 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 5:50:04 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

I'm going to try one last time to see if my picture will post or not before posting it to my blog. This is kind of frustrating indeed. I have said something on the FB cricut page and I've gotten a response so hopefully something is being done about this. So if it doesn't post know I'll be posting it to my blog soon. :(
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#39 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 6:43:09 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Hello everyone! I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

I gave up trying to log on yesterday and pretty much today but I figured I'd give it another try and WOOHOOO! The forum finally allowed me to log in!

All these error messages and all these logging in problems... not good in general for everyone. I hope Cricut will fix these bugs SOON

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#40 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 6:47:10 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

christineramey8b61e521 wrote:
Raquel do you know what this error message means? This is what I'm getting every time I try and upload a picture on this site. It's quite frustrating.

Server Error in '/forum' Application.

Maximum request length exceeded.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Maximum request length exceeded.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpException (0x80004005): Maximum request length exceeded.]
System.Web.HttpRequest.GetEntireRawContent() +11484983
System.Web.HttpRequest.GetMultipartContent() +232
System.Web.HttpRequest.FillInFormCollection() +389
System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +157
System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +11486996
System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) +141
System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +100
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +259

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

I'm not a software guru but I do know that sometimes connection doesn't go through for several reasons and when that happens, you do get an error because they allow a certain amount of time for connection and if it sends several requests and it's just not going through, the system gives up
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#41 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:00:32 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Well... so much for not getting errors... I just finished typing a few comments and got booted

Ok... I shall try again!

The forum is not allowing me view the attach images so these comments are based on the small pictures I can see...

Gisele: your snowmen are so cute! What a great idea to put the year for the tiny banner. The inside is just as cute! Very pretty Happy Birthday... looks a bit vintage. Lovely colors too! Two more great Christmas cards! The cat is so cute and I love the yarn on the second one! Very creative way to use the pins as the knitting needles

*NanaDonna*:
OMG! I love love love your turkey centerpiece! I'm going to have to find that tutorial to see the dimensions on the feathers... it's so cute! Your memory box is simply gorgeous. You did a wonderful job with the details and love those flourish and flowers. Beautiful lace trims too!

1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
Gisele on 12/1/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#42 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:10:21 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

AcrossThePond wrote:

Hope you can see this photo this time? I don't know what is up with this site lately, there are a few photos I can't see this end.

Glad everyone had a good holidays.

Sue

No just got the error message for the first time, will try again tomorrow.

I'm not seeing your image here but I think I know why. When I hit the option to "quote" you... I saw this along with your message...

http://http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s515/across-the-pond/emily.jpg

... notice there are two "http://" in the beginning? It's why it can't find the link. You must have just accidentally pasted your link on the text box without removing the default "http://" text that comes on there

I followed your link anyway and your Emily card is so cute! Beautiful card... the image is so pretty and love the colors! I love Precious Moments!

Edited by user Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:12:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because I forgot something

AcrossThePond on 11/27/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#43 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:19:06 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

There has been a serious error loading the forum. No further information is available.

Please contact the administrator if this message persists.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok... I think the forum is telling me to log off. I've received the above message several times while logged on. It's getting quite annoying having to click the back button in hopes that the stuff I typed is still there. Most of the time everything I typed has been completely wiped clean

... Dear Cricut... please fix this
#44 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 12:23:21 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

[u]Raquel [/u] Go onto the FB page and leave a comment about the problems and messages. I think the more of us that do this something might get done. I've already done it. So they will be expecting them if others complain and tell them what the problem is. I've been kicked off several times and can't even upload a photo or anything. It's getting ridiculous. So I think we need to start complaining on the FB page and letting them know the problems exist. Just my opinion and have already taken some actions on this. :)
TurtleBug Offline
#45 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 2:18:12 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 956 time(s) in 618 post(s)
Ok Ladies,
Since I have not been on here for a while, I will TRY to comment and see if I run into any problems, as most of you have. Life is too busy right now to be wasting my time wondering if after typing for half an hour or so, if my post will disapperar or actually post...here goes!Angry

AcrossThePond
Thanks for Hosting, the nice sketches and for a two-week time period. Hoping to get them all done, eventually!!
To be honest, Sue when I first saw the last three sketces you gave us this week I thought they were a LITTLE too busy. But, now that I have seen your interpetation of them...they actually look and are VERY pretty and made me want to go ahead and do them, so I thank you for the inspiration!!Love

DeeScraps
LOVE the Ad Color Challenge for this week and only three colors...yay!!

carrottop
#2 - Love your interpetation of this card and the truckful of gifts. Deer and Tree card so cute, clean and simple! Sleigh and plaid card is has a very elegant look to it, very pretty.

AcrossThePond
#5 - When I saw this sketch challenge I thought "WOW, lots going on here". But, I see you left some things out and the card turned out NOT so busy. Great male card and "cool" dude!

britishgirl
#2 - Love this AC card, perfect colors, love the layered hearts and pretty flower and ribbon.

BingoLady
#1 - I remember us discussng this sketch and you interpeted very well, like the 3-color theme.
#2 - Nice in the Ad Colors, love the embossing and pretty flowers

Raquel
#1 and Ex. Credit - Great male card, love the deep colors and the B'day cut. Very creative way to do the wavey lines in the sketch.

Gisele
#1 What a happy card love how you did the banners with the year and the "VERY" happy Snowmen!!
Like how you finished the inside.
Ex. Credit - GREAT male card, the banners remind me of mens ties, as do the pattern papers, love the car button, nice touch.
#3 - Very cute, love the Kitty's earmuffs and scarf. Like the sentiment repeated around the circle.
#4 - How creative for the Lady that knits (bet you won't find a card like this at a Hallmark Store)! Like all the details and how you did the knitting "needles".

NanaDonna
Saw the turkey at your house and he is so cute...as they say "even cuter in person!"
Have been seeing this B'day box for your DD from its inception and the careful thought you put into every detail of it and the finished product is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You did a great job on it and nailed the nostalgic look to a "T". I know you gave it to her yesterday and I'm sure she loved it, especially with Emma's picture on the lid!

Now to get busy and start on my cards!!

OK, lets hope this post goes through...fingers crossed and my legs, too!!LOL LOL LOL

Edited by user Monday, November 26, 2012 2:29:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 11/27/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 11/28/2012(UTC), Gisele on 12/1/2012(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Online
#46 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2012 7:37:54 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Have I told you how much this MB makes me MADCursing Cursing this is the first time in the last 2 days I have been able to log on, no matter what browser i use.

I did real good today in my craft room and got two cards done and a third about 1/2 done but I didn't even take pictures because I didn't think I could get on here to post them.

Will try and fimish up the third card tomorrow, take pipctures and post.

So far all the cards are fabulous, thanks for sharing
AcrossThePond Offline
#47 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 1:55:38 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

[img]null[/img]

Well I'll be blowed, Thank's Raquel for the help on uploading the photo I had not seen the 2nd http thing there.
This is my card for #4. It is a A5 size and as you can see I used SB for the panel behind and the circle under the sentiment which I typed out. I used a SB edgeability for the bottom boarder (which I have to say I hate as they never work out for me, so thank goodness I only have one lol) which I cut for another card but didn't like so I used it on here. I tried to pick our a few colours to use such as the yellow boarder and the lilac for the butterfly to pull it all together. Then dotted glitter all over as Grandma likes to see. The card is for my friend to give.
Sue

Edited by user Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:02:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AcrossThePond Offline
#48 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:11:31 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Raquel - Great card for both guy credit and sketch # 1. Love the surf board paper behind.

Gisele - Sorry I couldn't see your cards the other day but now I can. Love both the cards in the first post, the tipsy snowmen are cute and great guy card. However both your daughters bespoke cards are wonderful I just love the knitting one.

NanaDonna - Just love your turkey table piece so cute. Wonderful keepsake box with the photo of Emma on top.

Glad everyone is liking the cards and using only the bits they want to from them. As you can see that is what I always doBigGrin . Quite often when I see a sketch I don't like everything on it but once you take away the bits, you usually can see a sketch you can work with. Looking forward to seeing some more wonderful creations this coming week.

Sue

Edited by user Tuesday, November 27, 2012 2:13:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 11/28/2012(UTC), Gisele on 12/1/2012(UTC)
Joyful Carol Offline
#49 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:05:41 AM(UTC)
Joyful Carol

Was thanked: 661 time(s) in 306 post(s)
Hello! I am sharing a card that does not go with any of the sketches. (I hope no one minds) Blushing I have had visions of a card bouncing around in my head for about a month--ever since I made the window card with the flower box for my DIL. I wanted to make a window card looking out and this is how it looks made out of paper.ThumpUp
I used the window cut from Spring Cottage cut at 4".
The outdoor scene is the mountain scene cut at 4" from Campin' Critters.
The cat is cut at 1 1/2" from Cindy Loo.
The white swag for the curain was punched with one of my punches. The curtains are just two pieces of rectangle paper folded accordian style.
I glued the window to the background paper and then used a craft knife to cut out the window panes. I made this window and wall piece stand out from the back by gluing popsicle sticks to the back since it was such a large area to pop up.
Now on to this weeks sketches!! BigGrin
Joyful Carol attached the following image(s):
Kitty in Window.jpg
britishgirl Offline
#50 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:29:07 AM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Here is my number one sketch very plain and its a guy card LOL i really hate doing them but this is for my SIL's birthday
britishgirl attached the following image(s):
IMG_0943.JPG
*NanaDonna* Online
#51 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 4:06:13 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Well maybe it is a good thing sometimes when you can't get on the MB Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh I nearly got 3 cards done. Working on the last one right now, then will take pictures and post later.
*NanaDonna* Online
#52 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:07:12 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Ok here is my sketch #2. Artiste for the snowflake.
*NanaDonna* Online
#53 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 8:08:46 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Now sketch #3 Christmas tree from Holiday Cakes
Nancy J. Offline
#54 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2012 9:39:25 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
I was wondering if anyone here has a Spellbinders Grand Calibur Cut & Emboss Machine... if so can you post some pros and cons for it. I am thinking about asking for one for Christmas plus right now it is on sale at Jo Ann Fabrics. You can never have too many craft tools. I have a cuttlebug and love it but you have to cut paper to fit and the spellbinder grand calibur cut and emboss machine will take a 8.5 x 11 paper.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 27, 2012 10:20:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Joyful Carol Offline
#55 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 7:49:59 AM(UTC)
Joyful Carol

Was thanked: 661 time(s) in 306 post(s)
I am feeling badly because everyone seems to be having problems with posting and commenting and I am not having any problems at all!! Crying Sorry. I hate it when technology does not work like it should. Here are some comments on the cards thus far:

Across the Pond- Thanks for hosting during this busy time of the year. Hopefully, I will get started on these lovely sketches and come up with some needed cards! What an awesome guy card of the motorcycle rider! Great choice of colors and papers for this card. Love, love, love that #4 card! It is precious and the colors are just right for a little girl.

Deescraps- I love pink and green together. One of my sundae tag cards was pink and green! Thanks for the great combo.

Carrottop50-How great is that truck full of presents! Good choice of colors and papers- everything is just working together wonderfully on this card. The embossing on the deer card is very nice and definitely adds a nice touch to the whole card. The reindeer are very cute and seem to be enjoying the tree. Very lovely Christmas ribbon on your sleigh card. I like the silhouette cut of the sleigh and riders.

Britishgirl- Great job on your Sketch #2 card and colors as well. That ribbon is especially eye cathching- really sets off the card. #1 sketch- sometimes plain is good. I can get carried away and over do things easily. Maybe inking the edges of the oval, frame, and curves would have made them pop out and set them off a little more and you would be more satisfied with it. I am constantly looking at a card and saying, “Oh, I should have inked those edges!” Maybe one day I will think of that before adhere things together.

BingoLady- Sketch 1 & 2 are looking great. Great use of embossing on both cards. The pink and green are great for the heart card and I really love the little pink roses.

Raquel- I think that is a great male card. The colors are great and looks kind of wild and crazy like a surfer!!

Gisele- Your #5 Snowman thank you card will be greatly appreciated. The corner punch and added jewel adds a very nice finishing touch to the front. What is not to like about the male card. All of the paper choices are fantastic. I love the Happy Birthday pennant. Sketch 3 & 4 Very nice Christmas cards indeed! You did a great job coming up with the yarn and the drumsticks for knitting needles was ingenious!

NanaDonna- That turkey centerpiece is so very, very cute. Great job! I am sure he looked very proud and made everyone smile that was sitting around your Thanksgiving table. Fantastic job on your memory box! Thank you for sharing this project with us. #2- Very pretty snowflake card with all of the glittery shine going on! Makes me think of snow glittering in the early morning sun! #3-great choice of papers on this card- simple and elegant. #4 Very cute Santa! Love the green papers and makes me want to HO! HO! HO!

3 users thanked Joyful Carol for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 11/28/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 11/28/2012(UTC), Gisele on 12/1/2012(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#56 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:45:21 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Originally Posted by: carrottop50 Go to Quoted Post
I was wondering if anyone here has a Spellbinders Grand Calibur Cut & Emboss Machine... if so can you post some pros and cons for it. I am thinking about asking for one for Christmas plus right now it is on sale at Jo Ann Fabrics. You can never have too many craft tools. I have a cuttlebug and love it but you have to cut paper to fit and the spellbinder grand calibur cut and emboss machine will take a 8.5 x 11 paper.

Hi Carrottop50,
I have the Grand Calibur machine and I love it. I use to have the CB but sold it to my friend when she started card making but now I wish I had kept it! The main reason being you can not put through it any of the deep box dies such as Tim Holtz/ Sizzix. So I would say keep your CB and buy the GC as will love it too. As you quite rightly say you have to cut down paper to fit in the CB you don't the GC, also the cutting plates etc on the GC are more sturdy and do not look like a banana.
Hope this helps.

Sue

AcrossThePond Offline
#57 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:51:29 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Carol - wonderful window card, my big sister would just love it as she has two cats which are her babies and sit at the window looking out for her to come home. Thank You for sharing this with us.

Britishgirl - Great take on #1 and a card for a guy.

NanaDonna - I just love all 3 of your Christmas cards. The tree one is FAB but I do like the Santa one as well. All so crisp as always from you.

Hope I haven't missed anyone.

Sue
BingoLady Offline
#58 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 10:56:15 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 657 post(s)
Sorry ladies, I was commenting and now I know what kind of trouble you ladies
are having. Every thing was gone. Nice cards.
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#59 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:22:12 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Hi everyone... just posting my card real quick before I get booted out again Crying

I don't want Sue to think I've forgotten about her sketches

Here is my sketch 3

I will come back and comment on the cards posted since my last "stable" visit
AcrossThePond on 11/29/2012(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#60 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:45:12 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 956 time(s) in 618 post(s)
Hi Ladies!
Still trying to get my cards done!! So much to do don't even know where to start!

AcrossThePond
#4 - Very CUTE!!! She is so precious, great job on the coloring! Love everything about this card, wish I had all the details on it to make the exact same one for my DGD!!

JoyfulCarol
LOVE your window card! You are so creative when it comes to improvising. The 3-D effect is perfect! GREAT card!

britishgirl
#1 and Ex, Credit - Love the simple, clean look of this card. Great color combo!

NanaDonna
#2 - Very pretty, colorful and Christmasy card, love the snowflake theme going on here. The snowwhite snowflake really pops against the bright colors.
#3 - Very nice, like the bling on the tree and how the square cuts match the white trees in the background.
#4 - Cute Santa and small cane candy embellishment, like the wide border with the "Ho Ho" on it, how did you make it?

Raquel
#3 - BEAUTIFUL!!! The frame around the cut is so pretty and delicate, which cart is it from? Or, is it a SB? Love the look of the purple flowers against the dark blue and all the pearls finish it off so nice!

Edited by user Wednesday, November 28, 2012 2:46:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 11/28/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 11/29/2012(UTC)