Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

shadowspeak127f50bb Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 10:40:10 AM(UTC)
shadowspeak127f50bb

Groups: Registered

Hi, new to the Cricut E2 but LOVE it so far! However, I'm using the computer craft room, and I managed to link the French Manor cartridge included, but I have to do an image search every time I want to use one of the pre-loaded fonts (the Cricut alphabet cartridge built in). Is there a way to link your internal images as well? Thanks!
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 22, 2012 6:15:03 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7878 time(s) in 3689 post(s)
Originally Posted by: shadowspeak127f50bb Go to Quoted Post
Hi, new to the Cricut E2 but LOVE it so far! However, I'm using the computer craft room, and I managed to link the French Manor cartridge included, but I have to do an image search every time I want to use one of the pre-loaded fonts (the Cricut alphabet cartridge built in). Is there a way to link your internal images as well? Thanks!

So long as you have registered your E2 using the same email address as you use to login to CCR, then the preloaded carts should appear as linked in CCR.

If you haven't registered the E2 yet... the registration data base is updated on Thursdays. (Not sure of the time though. You might just sneak in if you do it now...)

If you have already registered the E2 you'll need to give customer support a call (they're open Friday) and they should be able to manually fix your registration.