Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KristenLong Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 6:54:58 PM(UTC)
KristenLong

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 468 time(s) in 258 post(s)
The marker club is a 4 month club. The cost is $42.50 per month. This includes shipping and tax.
Each month during the club you will receive 10 markers. One month you will receive 10 Bright
Collection Markers. One month you will receive 10 Subtles Collection Markers. One month you
will recive 10 Regals Collection Markers. One month you will receive the 8 Neutral Collection
Markers as well as a Blush Blossom Marker and a uni-ball Signo Gel Pen. During one of the 4
months you will be the hostess. That means you get to pick $25 worth of free goodies. You
will also receive a set of the 11-13 In color Markers as well as the 12-14 In color markers.
(each set has 5 markers), and you will also receive Whisper White Bakers Twine.
(If you would like to substitute any of the hostess extras for other items of equal or lesser
value, you may due so!)

A marker club saves you some money on all these goodies, as well as gets you some hostess goodies,
and spreads the payment into 4 months.

I also have 6 month Club.
6 Month $25 Club
This club is for 6 months. Each month you agree to purchase $25 worth of SU! Product. Shipping is $5 and tax will be calculated at time of order. If you go over the $25 you will just need to pay the difference as well. I usually use a flat rate envelope or small flat rate box due to the cost to re-ship the items. If there are any larger items, I ask you to order those during your hostess month and I can ship it in a larger flat rate with all your other hostess goodies. During one of the 6 months you will get $25 worth of Hostess Dollars. You can spend them on Hostess Exclusive items, or anything in the catalog!

Limited spots available! If anyone has any questions, please let me know!

Edited by user Monday, December 03, 2012 7:08:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

KristenLong Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 7:09:26 PM(UTC)
KristenLong

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 468 time(s) in 258 post(s)
2 spots left. thanks!