Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Chantel Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 4:18:13 PM(UTC)
Chantel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Should I do a system restore?
Everything is up to date and I've tried 3 different ways with 2-3 different cartridges to cut something (straigh from cartridge, with gypsy and with CCR) and each time it loads the mat in, pulls it through, looks like its going to cut then just stops and goes back to the mat screen....definately fed up!
Khrista Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, December 03, 2012 9:21:04 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2510 time(s) in 1398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Chantel Go to Quoted Post
Should I do a system restore?
Everything is up to date and I've tried 3 different ways with 2-3 different cartridges to cut something (straigh from cartridge, with gypsy and with CCR) and each time it loads the mat in, pulls it through, looks like its going to cut then just stops and goes back to the mat screen....definately fed up!

Is it still under warranty? If it is, then yes. If it's not, then I'd call PC first in case it get's 'stuck' as it does on a rare occasion doing the system restore. If you decide to do one, know it takes a while (kinda like reformatting a computer). Also, you want to make sure your computer doesn't go to sleep/night/screensaver mode. I've done it a few times on the different Imagines I've had and usually I just work on something or watch t.v. while it's doing it's thing. I also like to temporarily disable my firewall (but that's me).

:)Khrista