Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages<12345>»
craftymomof2 Offline
#61 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 6:41:34 PM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Hello Ladies!! Janice, I have ordered your goodies, now I just have to decide what stamp to use for your bag. Thanks for enabling me w/ StampingScrapping.com. (haha) They have an awesome variety at great prices. I started practicing w/ my GinaK paper and so far I like it. Thank you for offering the Xpress paper. If you don't mind, I would like to try a small piece if you'll send it w/ my pkg. If you want to try GinaK, let me know. I will let you choose my theme and color scheme, you always do wonderful work.

Traci, thank you for the offer on the Bazzill paper. I would like to try it as well. Just a small piece will be fine. If you would like, I can send you some of my paper also. I had been using just the Georgia Pacific from WM. It worked well except for the bleeding w/ reds.

Hugs, LanaBigGrin BigGrin
1CoolMom Offline
#62 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:45:57 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Originally Posted by: craftymomof2 Go to Quoted Post
Hello Ladies!! Janice, I have ordered your goodies, now I just have to decide what stamp to use for your bag. Thanks for enabling me w/ StampingScrapping.com. (haha) They have an awesome variety at great prices. I started practicing w/ my GinaK paper and so far I like it. Thank you for offering the Xpress paper. If you don't mind, I would like to try a small piece if you'll send it w/ my pkg. If you want to try GinaK, let me know. I will let you choose my theme and color scheme, you always do wonderful work.

Traci, thank you for the offer on the Bazzill paper. I would like to try it as well. Just a small piece will be fine. If you would like, I can send you some of my paper also. I had been using just the Georgia Pacific from WM. It worked well except for the bleeding w/ reds.

Lana,
No need to send me anything, I am happy to share. PM your addy to me and I will mail the paper tomorrow. I am going to cut it to fit in an envelope, is that ok? It will still fit an image.

trvkladd Offline
#63 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 8:17:43 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Good morning Maggie Sisters~ Big waves to Jess. Hope everyone is off to a great start on Christmas shopping/decorating. I haven't done much of either one. I've been so busy with preparations for graduation. She was radiantly happy. I don't thing she smiled more on her wedding day. Now that it's over I'm in high gear for the rest of Christmas. Putting up decorations today and getting gifts sorted and organized so that the younger kids can decide what they want to give to each other.

Have a wonderful day today, ladies

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#64 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 10:22:26 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
***ENABLER ALET*** Do not read further if you don't wish to see something you might like and need to try!************************************* *********************** *********** ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************OK I warned you******************************I saw the cutest digi stamps. OMG they are so sweet. Check out www.thepapershelter.com! Yep I see some in my near future!

Rebecca you better get in gear womanWink ! Its not long until Christmas! I love what you do with your kids. I think its awesome! I hope you have a great day!
missstamper Offline
#65 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 1:39:41 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Awwwww Jess - those are such cute digital images! I love the penguin in my cocoa!
grandmaJ Offline
#66 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:28:13 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 770 time(s) in 640 post(s)
Jess, you are a bad, bad girl!!! Those images are too sweet!! And all I looked at was the clearance ones!!!

Wow Lana, you are on it girl!! Already ordered goodies! I better get busy!! Did you say (or did I forget to ask) if you will want a particular theme or color on your bag? I am looking forward to doing it cause I think a bag will be fun!!

Rebecca, glad graduation went well. You deserve to cry and be proud of your dd!

1 user thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
trvkladd on 12/16/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#67 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:45:56 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Almost finished with the tree. Can't wait to get started on the other things that I have planned now that I'm finally moving I don't want to stop. Just took a break to check in and say hi to all....

Jess~ That website is fantastic. I love everything but love the papers so much. Thanks for sharing

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#68 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 4:34:45 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Hope you all have a great day!

Hi Lana!
trvkladd Offline
#69 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:04:42 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Mornin' Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone is doing well. One week till Christmas! I can't believe how time has flown by.

Big Waves to Jess~ Hope you're having a great week so far.

I'm looking forward to Christmas and to getting to FL the day after to visit with family and friends. Hope that all of you have a great week

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#70 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:58:14 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Just incase anyone is interested...I opened the buy/swap for the new WITH LOVE Collecton 2013! There are some cuties there!!!
scrappinchic Offline
#71 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 2:15:02 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

GrandmaJ I love the new collection! There is some cuties! Thanks for doing the buy/swap!

I had a ball shopping! Got some really good buys! I am almost done! Hopefully I can finish up friday morning! I was hoping to be done before the last minute rushGlare ! Oh well!

Rebecca my week is going great! I hope your's is too!
1CoolMom Offline
#72 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 6:33:25 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Busy week for me, this is the first day I plan to be home since Saturday. Now, I have to play catch up with my cleaning. I am behind on laundry but the teenagers are grounded so they have to do their own. That will help with the number of loads I have to wash myself. But I still have to do floors and bathrooms as well. Glare

I am ready for Christmas except for getting a couple of last minute items for my dinner.
scrappinchic Offline
#73 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 4:50:39 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Big shout out to my sis Rebecca! I hope you are having a great week. I am waiting until after Christmas to do my jan. swap shopping. I can't wait to get started on your bag!

Have a great night!
grandmaJ Offline
#74 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:55:52 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!!

Traci, you are a confused girl! You don't make them do their own laundry when you ground them...you make them do the floors and bathrooms!!! That would have a far better effect I would think! LOL!!! I know I would sure rather do laundry than bathrooms and floors!!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Wavin to Lana this morning!! might just have to do some online shopping while it snows today!!!Drool
grandmaJ Offline
#75 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 7:44:26 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

We were without power this morning for an hour or so and the winter weather hasn't even gotten here yet! temp has started to drop but still in the low 40's, and not very windy yet. Just some rain off and on. Calling for something like 4 inches of snow (switching over later this morning) and wind gusts up to 50+ mph! Someone must of had an accident this morning that knocked out the power!!
Beach_Bum Offline
#76 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:23:45 AM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Good snowy morning all.....

Mother Nature reminded us in south central Kansas that it is December with a nice coating of snow and ice!

You girls are all nuts..... I love reading all the posts of how everyone is prepping away for Christmas. DH always takes call Christmas because the two other anesthists have very small children so it just saves a lot of "stuff" if you know what I mean. A few years ago we were going to join my family in Philadelphia over Christmas which DH has never done. I was called by one of the wives and was told how selfish I was to have her husband take call on Christmas when he has a three year old. It's just call, you stay at home and go to hospital if called (which on Christmas there's always an OB or two, a few IV's that are hard to hit etc) but still. Anyway, we cancelled our trip and stayed home. I see my family a lot during the year, but I do miss all the big, Italian Catholic traditions, especially feast of the 7 fishes, midnight mass in a huge city church, and of course, my nonna's dandelion wine.

Enough ranting.... I apologize. David and I do have some traditions that we have started, we exchange ornaments that relect on the year past, we buy a new board game to play, make Polish sausage and then a few rounds of cheese and we plan our vacations for the year.... and lets not forget getting out the calendar and putting all the bbq contests that we will judge on it!

Love you all!

Beach BumCool
laurahunter Offline
#77 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:02:06 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 340 time(s) in 316 post(s)
Hello everyone !!!

We are just about ready for Christmas around here.Just a few gift cards left to purchase. My 7 year old daughter was just asked to be in the pagent at church on Christmas Eve. so add one more thing to the to do list. We have lots of plans with family and friends over the next five days.

I am probably one of the selfish ones. We don't go anywhere on Christmas day. If you want to see my kids you have to come to our house. i always have a big dinner and never ask anyone to bring anything but refuse to leave the house.

Laurie
heaven4333 Offline
#78 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:45:05 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Good morning!

Kathy I messaged you! We may have to make some changes!

I just realized I posted my message for Rebecca on the Christmas swap. Oh well! I think its time to get up from here and get some coffee!

Have a great day! I will be back later!

Jes are we partners now then? Evelyn still hasn't posted wishes
or answered my pm to her
If so do you have a different wish list for me?
Please let me know asap.
Thanks
Kathy
trvkladd Offline
#79 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:53:43 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~ Well, we're counting down the days over here! Finally completed all of my Christmas shopping...WOOHOO!!!

Jess~ Big waves, great to hear that you're having a good week. Me too! Been shopping for days trying to finish up! Looking forward to working on your bag!

Janice~ You're so funny! I think I have to agree, I'd really make them do toilets and tubs!

Traci~ I'm sorry that things are rough...it's bound to get better! Miss you and looking forward to seeing you!

Beach Bum~ I love the sounds of your Italian Family Christmas. Sorry, that you're not able to go!

Laurie~ How sweet that your daughter is going to be in the Pageant! That sounds like lots of fun. Enjoy!

Hope everyone has a great night

~Rebecca

scrappinchic Offline
#80 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 4:26:52 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Kathy I guess Evelyn got busy and forgot! Lets give her a little more time! The holidays are super busy and I notice a couple others haven't posted wishes yet.

Rebecca glad to hear you finished your shopping! That is a huge jobUnsure ! I have to run out for a few things and then I will have mine done also!

I hope yall have a great day!

Edited by user Friday, December 21, 2012 5:29:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1CoolMom Offline
#81 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 5:05:13 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Originally Posted by: grandmaJ Go to Quoted Post
Good Morning everyone!!

Traci, you are a confused girl! You don't make them do their own laundry when you ground them...you make them do the floors and bathrooms!!! That would have a far better effect I would think! LOL!!! I know I would sure rather do laundry than bathrooms and floors!!

Janice, I started my kids doing their own laundry at 12 yrs old, it is a house rule. Then they got busy in high school and I started doing it during marching season because with practice and games they are gone 4 nights a week. But that turned morphed into doing it all the time again for various reasons. Glare DD cleans her bathroom and DS helps with the lawn and pool. I just gave them their laundry back.
trvkladd Offline
#82 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 5:55:30 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Jess~ I'm so relieved to finally have it all done! I'm normally done with the exception of just a few things prior to Black Friday. This year ...not so much! It's been a loooooonnnngggg year!

Traci~ My kids still don't do their own laundry. The older girls do but that's because I refuse to go up the stairs to get it out of their room. But the boys bring theirs down after taking a shower so I still do theirs. Probably always will..Glare

Have a fantastic day, ladies

~Rebecca
heaven4333 Offline
#83 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 8:48:39 AM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Okay will do Jes, I see she was on 5 days ago tho...
laurahunter Offline
#84 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 8:56:56 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 340 time(s) in 316 post(s)
I still do my kids laundry too. They all know how to ( Yes even the seven year olds) but i prefer to do it so we don't have a bunch of red clothes. It is my 18 year old sons job to fold and the twins help take it to everyones rooms.

I am sitting here using my cricut to cut out circles for the craft at my daughters school party this afternoon. So glad i don't have to do it by hand.

Laura
grandmaJ Offline
#85 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 9:15:56 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good morning everyone! You all sound sooo busy!! I should be...but thought I would drop in and say HEY! We were spose to have an appointment for Bitsy in Champaign this morning but due to the road conditions we never went. Started, but when we got on 74 the traffic was moving at 35 mph and that was gonna turn a 2 1/2 hour drive into an all day ordeal, just going one way!! So I am waitng for the opthamology tech to call me back to reschedule. Hope they can get her in soon as we are anxious to see if she will be able to see!!

Joey is here today and he is already bored.....gonna be a long day!

Hi Lana! How is everything going with you? I was hoping to do some online shopping yesterday but that never worked out. I think I know what i am going to send with your bag though!! Swaying towards....ooooops, almost told!! HAHAHA!

Oh, almost forgot to tell you all, I got my prize from Magnolia/Sweden yesterday! They sent the Christmas Magnolia INK issue with the free stamp!! Sadly, I already had bought the issue so I gave it to Kim. It was nice to win though!! There have been some beautiiful things on their advent calendar, as there usually is!!

Better go find Joey something to do. You all have a wonderful day!
scrappinchic Offline
#86 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 4:55:59 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Kathy I sent Evelyn a pm to remind her to post wishes. I saw she was on today. Hopefully she will soon.

I have pulled a muscle in my back and its giving me a fit. This is not how I wanted to spend the final days before Christmas. I am hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Have a great weekend!
grandmaJ Offline
#87 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:28:56 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Ouch Jess! Hope it is better tomorrow, but take care so it doesnt get worse!!
craftymomof2 Offline
#88 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 10:41:31 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Good Morning, Ladies! Janice, your goodies are here. I have a plan now for your bag. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!

It sounds like you have a busy holiday planned. We are having my family over Christmas Eve night for gumbo. DD has requested that we sing Christmas carols, so this will be alot of fun. (She is 8 yrs old.) Christmas morning, my DH's family is coming for brunch and more caroling. We started having everyone come to our house last year and it made it so much easier for my mother-in-law and we get to stay in our Christmas jammies all day. I have finally finished wrapping, now to clean, clean, clean. My Daddy and I are taking flowers today to put on my Mom and my Grandmother's graves today. This was my Mom's favorite time of year, she was like a kid at Christmas time. I wish we could get some of the snow that you are getting. (We mainly get ice here. The last snow was, Feb. 2010.) DH and I are trying to plan a continuing ed trip for his work and we are torn between Colorado and Florida in Feb. or March. I would love to see snow and the mountains but I love Disneyworld, so it's a hard choice.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!!

trvkladd Offline
#89 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:06:06 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning ...almost noon...Maggie Sisters~ Sounds like everyone is very busy. I finished up the rest of the last minute stocking stuffers last night. Started wrapping but only got 4 gifts done and gave up! I got to bed early but DD's were up all night chatting and laughing...

around 5:30am they woke DH and I up...DH decides he's going to "get them back" by scaring the beejeebers out of them! He creeps up the stairs with his flashlight and stands outside of the bedroom door. He starts scratching on the wall and making noises...it got really quiet, really fast in that room! He kept making small noises and then flashed the flash light underneath the door. A few seconds later I get a text from DD asking if I was awake...I'm grinning so hard and I ignore her. DH keeps making noises and then turns the door handle like he's going to go in. I'm sure they must have been, eyes riveted to the door because just seconds later I'm getting a call ...I answer the phone very groggily and it's DD ..."are you awake"
me "I am now"
DD "someone is outside my door"
me "no one is outside your door" I'm putting the phone away from me so that I don't laugh out loud and give it away
DD "mom ...we keep hearing noises and we saw a flash of light, someone is out there"
me "is it raining ...did you see lightening" I'm having a really hard time not laughing now
DD "mom, it's not raining, someone is out there"
me "no one is out there the alarm is on and the dog is in the house"
DD "mom we turned of the alarm and didn't reset it" this is a huge pet peeve for me but I'm still smiling
me "no one is out there just come down here, dad's here, he'll check it out" grinning from ear to ear
DD "we're not leaving my room someone is out there"
moments later I hear DH fling open the door, he shines the flashlight on them and yells aaarrrrggg! Screaming and screeching ensue and the rest of the house is now coming awake...Then the girls start laughing and I'm laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes. I go up the stairs and they're all laughing, the girls tell DH he better watch his back. They're going to get him back! I'm laughing, they're laughing and they tell me "oh, we're gonna get you too! You're terrible parents!!"

Long afterwards DH and I are lying in bed still smiling. These are the moments they'll never forget! I tell DH a story about my brothers scaring my friend and I when we were teenagers. Someday, God willing they'll be sitting at someone's house around Christmastime and they'll be telling this story again with smiles on their faces they'll remember this wonderful moment!

I hope you are all making beautiful memories with your families, these are the moments that are more valuable to me than all the gifts under the tree.....Have a very Merry Christmas and A Wonderful New Year filled with many great blessings of family and friends!

{{hugs}}

~Rebecca
Beach_Bum Offline
#90 Posted : Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:35:20 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Happy Weekend Maggie Sisters.... I hope everyone is doing well and ready for Christmas. Me? I have not wrapped one thing for DH yet. Guess I'd better get busy with that. I hope everyone has a great weekend !

Beach Bum Cool