Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<678910>»
trvkladd Offline
#211 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 10:12:37 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Maggie Sisters~ I'm feeling much better today. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Jess~ Finally got a lock on an idea for your bag and will be getting started tomorrow or the next day. I haven't ordered your stamp yet but will do so first of next week. I'm sorry to hear about Addison and will be keeping her in my prayers. How sad!

Janice~ Will be praying for an interview for you. Hope it goes well when you get one!

Traci~ Love the sneak peek. Can't wait to see the whole bag ...it looks amazing!

Gayle~ So sorry to hear about your toe! I broke my big toe about a year ago and it was awful. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Teri~ Hope DS isn't getting sick! Will keep him in my prayers.

Lana~ I will be keeping your dad in my prayers as well. Hope you got good news. Thanks for the well wishes.

Kathy~ I'm so happy for you that you got some good news about Bill's treatment. Will continue to pray!

Evelyn~ I cleaned a little bit in my craft room yesterday. DH is going to hang more shelves for me when I'm gone next week. I have so much stuff too!

Hope everyone is having a great week. Have a wonderful weekend, ladies

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#212 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 6:19:34 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 765 time(s) in 636 post(s)
Good Morning Maggie Sisters!! Getting up to a gloomy day here...in the mid 40's now but drops this afternoon and 1-2 inches of snow tonight!! But right now, it sure is gloomy looking!! Almost like the sun forgot to come up today!!

Still no call for an interview, and have about given up. Oh well, if I went to work full time outside the home I wouldn't have as much time to check in here with all of you!!

Rebecca, glad to hear you are feeling better!

Lana...your order came yesterday!! now when I get your bag done I am ready to mail!! Hopefully this weekend!!

Incase any of you are interested...I started a thread for my crop this fall! date and price are in it! Would love to meet some of my Maggie sisters!!

I better keep moving this morning. If I get my stuff done, I am gonna bring my ott light out and color at the kitchen table. Sure no good sunlight today for coloring!!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
trvkladd Offline
#213 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:23:17 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning Maggie's~

Been diligently working at the craft table today and got so much done.

Jess~ Your bag is done! I'm posting a sneak peek...I hope you'll love your bag as much as I've loved making it for you!

Have a great Saturday, ladies...I'm off to take DD shopping

~Rebecca
trvkladd attached the following image(s):
IMAG3448.jpg
scrappinchic Offline
#214 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 12:26:12 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Oh WOW! The sneak peek is amazing! I love it! Can't wait to see the whole thing!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
trvkladd on 1/12/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#215 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 2:12:59 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Another great sneak peek! Haven't seen one yet I didn't like, except maybe Teri's cause it made me think my glasses were all smudged up! LOL!

Lana,I got my coloring done and getting ready to try and pull everything together for the bag!! Hope I can get it to work like I am thinking in my head!!!
M&KGrandma Offline
#216 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 2:32:01 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Haha.... your glasses all smudged up!!! You crack me up, Janice!!!! I actually DO have a few nice pictures of it... but they will have to wait till after Gayle gets her package!!!! I got notice that it's shipped... think I may have already told you guys that....
It is a beautiful day today!!! Sunshine and 60's,
but oh that mud!!! I had to get out there and clean up the dog poo... what a yucko job!!!! But it's supposed to rain like crazy tonight, so I figured it would only get worse!!!!
I'm having to kick it in high gear this week! Need to finish my Saturated Canary swap, make 12 centerpieces for my niece's baby shower and Jenn just called to ask if I wanted to go to a bridal show in Cleveland tomorrow!!!! Plus I still need to finish the Save the Date cards! Oh brother! I'm so glad I have my bag done for this one!!!
The centerpieces are going to be so cute... I hope. I found tall glass vases at Dollar Tree and am painting dots on the bottom third or so, each will be a primary color and white dots. Then I'm filling them with wrapped gumballs in the primary colors, adding some pinwheels and putting them on a cake disc that I'll cover and add ball feet to for a little added height. I want to add two pennants with a banner strung between them... I hope it goes like i think it will in my head!!!!! I wish we knew the babies name, she can't decide between Lucas and Easton... we are almost all leaning toward Lucas... she said she will probably decide when he's born. Grrrr... I wanted to make an initial for his room, but I think I'm going to try to get a frame done and give her both initials and she can add them later!!!!
Bill and Joe took Matthew and Kaitlyn hunting today at the Inn. They left at 6:15 this morning and are on the way home now. I can't wait to hear how K did... she was soooo excited about going! Crazy kid!!!! LOL!!
Well, going to clean up this room so I can start my crafting frenzy!!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
Hugs,
Teri
missstamper Offline
#217 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 5:07:03 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Love the sneak peeks. I will post mine tomorrow before I package it all up for 1Coolmom!

scrappinchic Offline
#218 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 5:29:17 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good evening Maggie sisters! I am one happy camperWub ! DH surprised me by taking me to HL! He download the HL app to his phone so I could get two items. I got two new 3 packs of copics. I got some browns and oranges! I took a pic of my sweet goodies to share! I showed him where they were in the scrapbook section and the art section. I told him to feel free to stop by and get me a couple packs for Valentine's Day. To just make sure he didn't get colors I already have. I think I better make him a cheat sheet with the colors I have on itWink ! You know....just in caseSneaky !

I did my first mounting my own rubber stamp today and can I say that is one sticky mess. I wish Saturdated Canary would mount the stamps like Magnolia doGlare ! The second one went alot betterLOL !

I can't wait to see everyone's bags! I really enjoyed doing these.

Have a great night!
File Attachment(s):
005.JPG (2,066kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
BluegrassBug Offline
#219 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 9:45:52 PM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 358 time(s) in 285 post(s)
Jess, how nice of dh!! I haven't gone over to Copics, just got Spectrum Noir and they seem to be ok except not to happy with the quality.

Janice, I wish it weren't so far to your crop.

Love the sneak peek!!

Teri, I got yours colored today and got your goodies in the mail, so hope to finish up tomorrow/Monday!! Yeah!! So excited to see yours!

OK really late and I think Zayden is finally going to go back to sleep (mom's working tonight) so ttyl!

Gayle
1CoolMom Offline
#220 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:44:01 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Jess, I made DH mount my SC stamps for me and the Maggie that I received with the Magazine. I knew I would make a mess of it.

Janice, Sorry about the job. It just means it wasn't the right one for you right now.

Love the sneak peeks, I cannot wait to see the finished product.
scrappinchic Offline
#221 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:11:48 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters!

Thanks Gayle! He is a true gem at timesWub ! I love copics but I still struggle with the blending part! They are challenging! I watch a video on the spectrum noir markers, they looked neat.

Traci I should have had DH mount mine. It was a mess! I used my TH scissors and needless to say I ruined them. They are super sticky now. Any ideas on removing it? I definately need another pair now.

Hey GrandmaJ!

grandmaJ Offline
#222 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:17:08 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Sunday Morning everyone!!

Lana, hope to finish your bag today!! Had to stop and watch football games yesterday! Also need to pick up something to mail it in!

We had Joey last night. He is so funny...never wants to admit he fell asleep (that or he doesn't realize it)! He dozed during the first game for about half an hour and then as the 2nd game was starting he said he hoped it wasn't as long as the first one cause he almost fell asleep during it!! Don and I just looked at each other and smiled!

Gayle, maybe if Rebecca and Traci decide to drive up they can swing by and pick you up on the way!! It would be so cool to meet you!! Keep watching the thread for someone to carpool with from down your way!

Better go for now. Want to get the other threads checked and then work on Lana's bag. We had some snow last night and I don't think I will venture out to church this morning. (I go about 14 miles out into the country to church and sometimes the roads out there aren't the greatest)
Have a great day everyone!
1CoolMom Offline
#223 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:31:25 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Good morning maggie sisters!

Thanks Gayle! He is a true gem at timesWub ! I love copics but I still struggle with the blending part! They are challenging! I watch a video on the spectrum noir markers, they looked neat.

Traci I should have had DH mount mine. It was a mess! I used my TH scissors and needless to say I ruined them. They are super sticky now. Any ideas on removing it? I definately need another pair now.

Hey GrandmaJ!

Jess, DH used my TH scissors, too! I was ready to kill him. LOL Then I remembered we had GooGone gel that will remove anything sticky. So, I went in search of that and could not find it to save my life. I will find it when I don't need it. But I decided to try rubbing alcohol because it could not make them any worse. It WORKED, took longer than GooGone but the sticky is gone. I put the alcohol right on the blades (no tissue or anything) then I rubbed it over and over then wiped it off. I had to repeat this about 3 times to get all of the sticky stuff off.

grandmaJ Offline
#224 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:20:18 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

I have taken the plunge and become a Close To My Heart consultant. If anyone would like to see what all they have to offer, check out my site at: www.ScrappinwithJ.ctmh.com (hope that link works, if not let me know please!) Orders can be placed on line and shipped directly to you! Don't ask me any hard questions yet though! LOL!! I will try not to push their stuff but might occasionally mention a special to ya all! Hope you don't mind!!
THANKS!
trvkladd Offline
#225 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 10:18:16 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Jess~ All of your goodies are here except your stamp...as soon as it arrives I'll be ready to mail. I'm so excited! I have to get all of my packages in the mail by Thurs. I'm going to DC on Friday and won't be back till the following Monday late at night!

Janice~ Love CTMH. Checked out your link and it worked fine. I'll be placing an order around the end of the month/beginning of next month. Good luck with that.

Teri~ Kudos to Kaitlyn going hunting...I would love to go hunting...just can't get anyone to take me! Flapper

Gayle~ I demo'd the Spectrum markers when I was at J's and I liked them but I still prefer my color pencils. I'm going to venture into Copics soon. I'm buying the 3 piece sets from HL one at a time with the coupons and as soon as I build a full set I'm going to start with them. Right now I only have one set and a few loose and not nearly enough colors...LOL

Missstamper~ Can't wait to see your sneak peek. I live for the pictures. Love Love

Traci~ Sorry that I didn't get your call last night, decided to go out for couples game night as a single. It was fun. We played Apples to Apples and laughed so hard at the answers that people gave. Call me after Church.

Have a nice Sunday, ladies, I think we're going to try to talk the kids into having a family game day. We'll see how that goes

~Rebecca
craftymomof2 Offline
#226 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:27:10 PM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Waves to you, Janice! I will be mailing your pkg either Mon. or Tues. I have really enjoyed working on it. I hope you enjoy the CTMH consultant job. I looked into it, just don't know very many crafters around here to make a go of it. I will have to look at your website. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs, Lana
scrappinchic Offline
#227 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 4:24:58 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters! I have been browsing the yummy new goodies released at CHA! Oh my! La-la land is releasing new dies! I love some of them. I am not crazy about the stamps but love some of the dies! Lots of release pictures on 7kidscollegefunds FB page! Oh my the new Saturated Canary stamps are super yummy! I posted them over on that swap page. I am curious to see if Magnolia was there and whats new with them! Although my wishlist is a mile long now. I am kicking my behind for getting out of the buy/in swap. Oh well! I will have the cuties I want on my Feb. wish listWink !

Have a fantastic day!
grandmaJ Offline
#228 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 4:55:53 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!! Sure seemed like a short weekend don't you all think? I havea fairly easy day today so hope to get Lana's bag finished! Right now it is not turning out like I had thought up...so may scratch what I have and start over. Fortunately nothing is attached permanently yet!! (sigh of relief inserted here!)

Starting up with CTMH is also a little overwhelming right now! Can't wait till I get my consultant kit and can really get into it!! I have some ideas in my head for that too (yes, my head is getting full!!) and can't wait to devote some time to it and see if I can get it going to being a money maker, even if just enough to buy my own stuff!! (oooops, don't tell dh that part!!)

Jess, the new CHA releases are great! I have seen so much stuff catching my eye! I finally had to stop looking cause I was starting to want EVERYTHING I was seeing!!

Better get off here and start getting around to face this Monday!! So much to do and only 24 hours in a day......
trvkladd Offline
#229 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 5:09:57 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning Maggie Sisters~ I got so much done yesterday! I've already been at the craft table this morning. I'm working on Sympathy cards but the stamping wasn't going well. I put them aside. Almost done with those so I'll be a month ahead on that swap! YAY!!!

Started on another swap and got to a point where I had to stop so I just walked away. Sometimes you just have to take a step back and reassess and then go back to it!

I'm looking forward to my impending trip to DC with lots of excitement and a little bit of trepidation. Hoping none of the crazies come out while we're there.

BUT as soon as I get back from there I'll be prepping for my trip to Tampa! Can't wait to see Traci and the rest of my family and friends. SOOOOO excited!

Hope all of you have a wonderful week, HAPPY CRAFTING

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#230 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 8:36:39 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Its me againSneaky ! I have a few questions for you wonderful ladies! Does anyone use the Memory Box dies? Do I need anything extra to use them with the sizzix big shot? I was browsing ebay and they are a great price! I have a running list of the one's I wantWink ! Also where do you buy yours from? Thanks!

Oh, does anyone have any ideas they would like to do as projects for the Maggie swap? Just thought I would askThumpUp ! I want to keep everyone interested and playing along each month! I enjoy all my Maggie sisters!
grandmaJ Offline
#231 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 11:04:35 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Jess, ask some of the ladies that were in the metal die swap last fall...sure they can tell you what you need and where they buy them from! I have a couple but don't remember now where I got them from...yet another senior moment for me, and at such a young age too! LOL!
 1 user thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/14/2013(UTC)
Beach_Bum Offline
#232 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 4:46:40 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
JCI - Been super busy and gone for the week. While I was gone I got a few packages and of course... my magnolia sisters stuff too! Yeah!!!!!!Love Love

Talk more later...

Beach Bum Cool
missstamper Offline
#233 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 6:31:46 PM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Happy Monday y'all. I mailed the swap to my partner today with DC#9101969010383295499451. I will try to post a sneak peek later.

laurahunter Online
#234 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 6:55:29 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Was thanked: 318 time(s) in 296 post(s)
Hi Beach Bum, I just answered your pm. I hope to mail your package tomorrow.

My younger daughter started power tumbling today. She loved it !!! She is going to a gym that really doesn't compete. So, I am hoping that there isn't any drama. Maybe I've been watching to much " Dance Mom".

Spent several hours today helping my older son look up college scholarships , UGHHH !!! It was so tedious.

Jess, I have used Memory Box dies. they work beautifully. I don't remember where I bought them.

Laura

craftymomof2 Offline
#235 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 9:23:30 PM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Janice, your pkg is postal! I will pm the dc#to you and Jess later. I sure hope you like it. I really enjoyed having you as my partner. I am enjoying coloring my Maggies on the Gina K paper.

Traci, I colored 1 Tilda on the card stock you sent to me. I like it. Thank you!

Hugs, Lana BigGrin

We're expecting freezing rain tonight. They have canceled school for tomorrow for my kiddos. It is sooooo cooooold w/the wind blowing.
scrappinchic Offline
#236 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:46:10 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Rebecca your package is all packaged up and ready to go to the mailbox today! DH didn't get home in time yesterday for me to make it plus I realized I didn't have your address. I sent you a pm. I hope you like it! Have a wonderful trip to DC!

Have a great day!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:06:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#237 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 4:57:55 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!

Hi Lana! Hope you are having a good week! Can't wait to get my pkg and see the bag you did! Yours is coming along, but my mom and sister came by for lunch yesterday and we visited till after 3oclock, so nothing got done during nap time for me! Maybe (hopeully) today!! My goal is to have it mailed before my CTMH box comes on Thursday!!

Can't wait to start seeing pictures of these!!
scrappinchic Offline
#238 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:34:36 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Guess what!!!!! I mailed Rebecca her package!

Rebecca I hope you like your goodies! The DC# for your package is 0312 2120 0000 9431 2194.
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
trvkladd on 1/16/2013(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#239 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:28:17 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Lana...your bag and goodies are all pkgd up and addressed and ready to go to the po!! I am gonna try to run there after work, but it will depend on what time my 5:00 daycare mom gets here and leaves!! Before I forget, the 2 loose sheets of white cardstock in the envy are Xpress-it by Copic for you to try! I told you I would send you some and never got them sent, so I stuck them in with your bag! I will get you and Jess the dc# when I get it!

oh, and if the baby stays asleep long enough for me to download it and get it on here, I have a little sneak peek for you!!!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:30:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ attached the following image(s):
lana sneak.jpg
grandmaJ Offline
#240 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:31:31 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Look Teri.....my picture isn't blurry this time!!!! LOL!