Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CardianAngel Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 3:14:45 PM(UTC)
CardianAngel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 53 post(s)
I cut with CCR my FIRST time this morning and it was WONDERFUL! Had only played with designing on it before. Anyway, when I use the arrows to move the size box thingy it shows height & width measurements on the upper right toolbar. Is there a way to just enter 2, 2 1/4, 2 1/2, etc. like on the "dial size" dial on the machine, and if so, where do you enter that? I would appreciate any help with this.
If I do use the arrows on the size box thingy, will all the cuts & layers be sized accordingly? Don't want to have to arrow each individual item separately. Is there a tip/trick to make everything size the same (for paperdolls, create a critter, teddy bear parade, etc). If not, it may be easier to just use the Expression the old-fashioned way.
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 04, 2012 3:36:26 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7909 time(s) in 3707 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CardianAngel Go to Quoted Post
I cut with CCR my FIRST time this morning and it was WONDERFUL! Had only played with designing on it before. Anyway, when I use the arrows to move the size box thingy it shows height & width measurements on the upper right toolbar. Is there a way to just enter 2, 2 1/4, 2 1/2, etc. like on the "dial size" dial on the machine, and if so, where do you enter that? I would appreciate any help with this.
If I do use the arrows on the size box thingy, will all the cuts & layers be sized accordingly? Don't want to have to arrow each individual item separately. Is there a tip/trick to make everything size the same (for paperdolls, create a critter, teddy bear parade, etc). If not, it may be easier to just use the Expression the old-fashioned way.

Look under the keypad. You'll see the Set Default height box there. the Relative/Real options are next to it. The first button is Relative and will need to be green (turned on) so that all your layers are added in proportion to the base layer.

If you want to resize everything manually just make sure you select everything before you resize. Use Ctrl A to select everything on every layer, then resize. (Or Edit, Select All)