Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<23456>»
Heart2hand Offline
#91 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 2:54:41 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Good morning

Sherrie....You forget to tell me in the PM what colors of pencils....lol. Be safe and Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR....full of blessings and creative vibes

Hugs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#92 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 6:08:09 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Happy New Years Eve Everyone! Any exciting plans tonight? I am going to spend it at home with my wonderful family and reflect on my many blessings! I think we are going to play some cards, watch movies, eat popcorn and just enjoy each others company! I may even squeeze in some craft time! Truth be told I will probably be snoozing by midnightUnsure ! Thats what I get for being an early riser!

Big waves to you Hope! I hope you have a wonderful New Years Eve! I placed an order for you and me this morningCool ! I am so excited to get it! I plan to do some more shopping this week. I am going to take advantage of some of the sales at HL and M's! I hope to get this wrapped up and mailed out to you in the next couple of weeks! The bad thing about that is.....you will have to wait until count down time to open! Humm....wonder if you have self control????? I sure don't!

Have a very blessed and safe New Years!
 2 users thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 12/31/2012(UTC), HopeJones1 on 1/2/2013(UTC)
MarjorieLindley Offline
#93 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 12:44:14 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
well so far I spent it cutting 3 of my four english springer spaniels. the fourth one is a pup. and we are suppose to go out for a drink and pizza for dinner then come home watch a movie and then the ball drop at midnight on tv and have a glass of champagne. YAY My son left on the bus last night to go back to his other home (he has graduated from college this year) and work for new years eve party. (He is a videographer so he is videoing an event tonight). What an awesome job. So we will mostly be home all night. YAY safer and funner that way. HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone.
weagz Offline
#94 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 4:43:28 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Happy New Year's Eve Ladies!

We are not doing anything exciting, just spending time together and watching the little ones play. Once they are in bed, we are going to have a nice dinner and some wine. Watch the ball drop on TV and have some champagne. We are real party animals here!

Another two packages came in the mail to my house today! They may or may not have had special goodies for my partner inside. Wink

I went to two different drug stores today looking for Valentine wrapping paper and had no luck. All of the Valentine cards are out, but I could not find any wrap anywhere! I'm sure I'll find some somewhere, but I was surprised that neither place had any.

-Wendy

Beach_Bum Offline
#95 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 5:02:20 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Happy New Years Eve everyone! DH and I are spending the evening at home watching movies... roads a little to hazardous for us!

I hope each of you have a wonderful evening and I wish you each a happy new year full of surprises and fun!

Beach Bum
DeniseKenna Offline
#96 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 7:03:14 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!!!! Anchorage has fireworks at 8pm which is one of the best things our old mayor came up with! That way families can enjoy them and get home before all the crazy celebrations begin. We'll have a toast at midnight but no crazy partying for us.

See everyon next year!
cricutjunky Offline
#97 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 8:37:42 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Shopping all done! Just have to wait for the packages to come to my door so I can wrap them! In the famous words of my partner. YAY!

Can wait!!!!
Heart2hand Offline
#98 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 4:40:00 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

We stayed in and watched movies, ate pizza, drank daquaris and enjoyed! The roads were not in the best condition to be on and with all the drinking going on with others...NO THANK YOU!

I hope everyone's NEW YEAR is full of creative vibes, properous, and many blessings!

HUgs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#99 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 6:26:40 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a fabulous night! We sure did! I was able to craft a litle and hope to get alot more done today! I think I might go see my pawpaw and go see the New Year Shooters! I haven't done that in years! I don't think I have ever took Layla! Yep think thats what I will do! Have a great day!

Big waves at ya Hope! Have a fabulous day!
Heart2hand Offline
#100 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 6:38:34 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Sherrie....

I have just placed another order for some of your goodies...can't wait for them to arrive...a lil' for you and a lil' for me....lol.

I did rec'v one of your days yesterday in the mail...woo hooo...I sooooo love it...thank goodness I ordered one for me as well~Yahhh...

HUGs
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#101 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 8:39:18 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Originally Posted by: cricutjunky Go to Quoted Post
Shopping all done! Just have to wait for the packages to come to my door so I can wrap them! In the famous words of my partner. YAY!

Can wait!!!!

YAY As of now my shopping is all done toooo. Just waiting for the last of the packages. Got the paper to wrap just finishing up my tags. Worked on them yesterday and now working to finish them up. I Luv the tags I want to make myself some too. they came out more awesome then I thought they would. LUV MY CRICUT. HAPPY NEW YEAR. I think I found some extras Ha ha. Can't wait til my partner sees these. YAYAYAYAYAY.
DeniceB. Offline
#102 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 9:18:11 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Happy New Year!!!
Is anyone else watching the Rose Parade right now? How awesome is that volcano made out of roses?!!

I'm almost done shopping for my partner with just one more thing to buy...and all of the tags are made! I can't wait for her to open everything!

I'm going to quote Marjorie too...YAY!!!!
Beach_Bum Offline
#103 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 1:46:45 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DeniceB. Go to Quoted Post
Happy New Year!!!
Is anyone else watching the Rose Parade right now? How awesome is that volcano made out of roses?!!

I'm almost done shopping for my partner with just one more thing to buy...and all of the tags are made! I can't wait for her to open everything!

I'm going to quote Marjorie too...YAY!!!!

I watched it DeniceB! Amazing what they can do with flowers, seeds and banana leaves!

I'm almost done shopping for my partner taking full advantage of sales and free shipping!

Happy New Year all!

Ronnie
HopeJones1 Offline
#104 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 7:10:08 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Big wave to Jess and all you gals!Smile and Happy, happy new year to all!

You know our New Year's plans did not turn out how we planned but we still managed to have a good time.Smile I did get a shipping notice so I should get a package full of goodies for you Jess!Woot I still need a few more things to get before I mail out. I will wait to mail out until later in January....Sneaky Sneaky

My kiddos go back to school tomorrow and I am still off but I plan on redoing my small scrap area. I think it will be an all day project!Scared I am going thru stuff and really thinking do I need that? when is the last time I used it? etc. But I may take a break and head over to HL or J to see all the cute Valentine stuff out there. Drool

Ok here are some questions(hopefully no repeats) for you Jess and if anyone else wants to answer for their partner!BigGrin

1)top 5 craft supplies
2)HL, M or J-(if you have all 3 stores)-which one is your go to craft store?
3)Favorite current craft item
4)do you have a scrap room or a scrap space?
5)Lately I found myself buying more.......

I will go ahead and answer too:
1)atg gun, SU(or any dimensionals),ink/sponges,sentiment stamps,dies/cricutLaugh
2)HL
3)dies-I love all the different companies selling dies. Just wish there was a "die store" that sold all brands in one place!
4)a very small scrap space in the corner of our bedroom(hubby not a supportive fan of my crafting addiction-and according to Dave Ramsey that is not at the top of his list either.Confused
5)dies!But I am loving all the 6x6 pattern paper pads too.
DeniceB. Offline
#105 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 7:29:37 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Originally Posted by: Beach_Bum Go to Quoted Post
I watched it DeniceB! Amazing what they can do with flowers, seeds and banana leaves!

I'm almost done shopping for my partner taking full advantage of sales and free shipping!

Happy New Year all!

Ronnie

Yes Beach Bum, it is amazing what they can do with flowers...and every float was stunningly colorful.

Hiya Wendy, I'm still thinking on that last item for you...thank goodness I have a few more weeks to figure it out. I was thinking a sneak peek at your tags might be fun, what do you think?!! Sneaky

SherrieStevens Offline
#106 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 9:19:18 AM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
jci Got more stuff yesterday I know what you mean heart 2 hand I got me some things to. Please hurry and answer my questions so I can order some more. Thanks Sherrie
scrappinchic Offline
#107 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 11:07:29 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Hope! I love questions! Glad you had a good New Years! My kids went back today! Jacob has 11 more days of school and then he will be finished. Its hard to believe he is finished with HS already! Where does the time go! I have went from being home alone, to having my dad here(he's retired as of Christmas break) and my son soon. I am going to have to find a hiding place to enjoy some alone time! Now to answer your questions!

1)top 5 craft supplies

1. ATG Gun, paper trimmer, distress inks, stamps and dies.
2. I have M's and HL! I wish I had a J's! Never been to one yet. My go to is HL!
3. Distress inks and stamped images...trying to learn to color with themScared !
4. I too share a small space in my bedroom. Well and it trickles into the dining roomUnsure ! My table is covered at the moment. I pile everything in the middle when we eat. I am crossing my fingers they don't spill anything!
5. Distress reinkers and distress ink pads. I want them allWink ! I wish HL sold the reinkers. I have a small stash of both and need moreWub .

I will be thinking of some questions for you! I am going through some craft items I don't want. I thought if I got rid of them, I could make room for new stuff. I really wanna get organized this year! I think I would craft better if I knew where everything was. I have too much stuff! The sad thing is my wishlist is on goingSneaky !

Well off to work on some Scentsy stuff for a few! I'll pop in later! Have a great day!

cricutjunky Offline
#108 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 6:20:55 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

I'm gonna answer this just for the fun of it:

1)top 5 craft supplies- ATG, glossy accents, paint brushes, bling, ribbon
2)HL, M or J-(if you have all 3 stores)-which one is your go to craft store?-M's
3)Favorite current craft item-Washi
4)do you have a scrap room or a scrap space? Scrap Room
5)Lately I found myself buying more.......-Washi

Waves to my partner, got a package in for you yay, still waiting on one more i believe and bougth a few extra things for you today, couldn't help it found some great sales!!

weagz Offline
#109 Posted : Wednesday, January 02, 2013 7:44:27 PM(UTC)
weagz

Hiya Wendy, I'm still thinking on that last item for you...thank goodness I have a few more weeks to figure it out. I was thinking a sneak peek at your tags might be fun, what do you think?!! Sneaky

I'm sure everything will be fantastic! Sneak peek - yes please! BigGrin
I got another package in the mail today. It had lots of goodies in it. yay! Woot

I'll answer these questions for fun too!

1)top 5 craft supplies- Embellies!, ATG, Distress Inks, Cricut, 12x12 paper
2)HL, M or J-which one is your go to craft store?- Usually ACMoore, but I like M's too.
3)Favorite current craft item- Distress Inks
4)do you have a scrap room or a scrap space? Scrap area in the finished basement
5)Lately I found myself buying more.......- embellies!

-Wendy
MarjorieLindley Offline
#110 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 6:25:55 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OH I think I can answer these questions too. Oh I have spillage. I might have to get a bigger box. I don't think my stuff will fit into the box mentioned here. HOpe that is alright. I like fed ex anyways. I am not happy with our post office it takes forever from here. ANd it is cheaper at fed ex when I send boxes. HOpe that is alright Cricut junkie. LEt me know if it is a problem. I still get a tracking number (at no extra cost) ha ha.

1)top 5 craft supplies - Stickles clear star, gamsol for coloring, Embellies, Bling and scor tape
2)HL, M or J-which one is your go to craft store?- Live in a small town so when I do get out of here I got to all three and Archivers, ONLINE Favorite of these is Joanns as they have most of what I need with Coupons.
3)Favorite current craft item- coloring and stickles clear star.
4)do you have a scrap room or a scrap space? Big Scrap Room (the extra bedroom is my scraproom)
5)Lately I found myself buying more...... paper and scor tape.
cricutjunky Offline
#111 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 12:22:39 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Silly Woman!! Silly Question!!!
DeniceB. Offline
#112 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:55:57 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

I'm done shopping for my partner, and am just waiting for the last package to come in the mail so that I can wrap all of these goodies!

I know this isn't much of a picture, but it is just a sneak peak!

Edited by user Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:58:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeniceB. attached the following image(s):
Tags.JPG
 1 user thanked DeniceB. for this useful post.
weagz on 1/3/2013(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#113 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 3:03:28 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

Sherrie...I sent a PM back to you , thanks soooo much....

HERE are my answers...

1)top 5 craft supplies
Scor tape
Cutterpede cutter
ATG gun
Pearl flourishes
Lace/ribbon/trims

I love HL or M's....have all...

Copics

A scraproom, and love it. DH gave me my space for an anniversary gift.

BLING

HUGs
rhonda
weagz Offline
#114 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 5:43:07 PM(UTC)
weagz

I know this isn't much of a picture, but it is just a sneak peak!

Wub Wub Love Love

Yay for sneak peeks! Looks good!

I was going through all of my partner's goodies today and I think I went overboard on a couple of the days. I am trying to decide if I should eliminate stuff or just shove it in there anyway. BigGrin And I STILL don't have all my goodies delivered yet! I have to run out an pick up one thing next week and then I can get to wrapping and tagging and packing everything up.

Have a good night everyone!

MarjorieLindley Offline
#115 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 7:08:19 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OH Denice what a wonderful sneak peak. Can't wait to see what everyone got. WHOO HOO. Yup I am silly on cold meds and allergy meds so I don't get any sinus infections. Dang colds but Yup I am silly they call me loopy at work. LOL. aaaahhhh they luv me anyways. They were laughing at me today cause I talk to myself while I was working today and thought I was funny. HA HA. Well hope they didn't hear me answering myself when I was answering my emails. HA HAHA. Anyways Awesome sneak peak. I luv it. Gotta get back to that card. So many decisions on making that card. I am fussy. GEESH. I think I am the hardest person on myself gotta stop that. talk to you all later.
cricutjunky Offline
#116 Posted : Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:45:04 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

I got all my stuff ready to wrap the last item I was waiting for came in the mail. YAY, got some pretty wrapping paper and my tags done, I just have to decide how to put them on. Anyway that I would share my tags.
cricutjunky attached the following image(s):
IMG1509.jpg
MarjorieLindley Offline
#117 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 6:09:16 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OH YAY what pretty tags. mmmm. Do I share or Do I not share my tags. I think I will think about it. Mmmmm. Gotta take pics be back later.
HopeJones1 Offline
#118 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 12:56:28 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
DeniceB and Cricutjunky-both of your tags(of what I can seeSmile ) are fabulous! Still working on mine and waiting on a couple of boxes to come in then I will be done!!

MarjorieLindley-hope you feel better! But I know what you mean about being hard on yourself when making cards! It takes me nearly hour just to pick out paper and embellies...Unsure

It is so fun seeing all the different answers to the questions!!! I wish I had a big scraproom or at least room with my craft area and one for my kiddos!Smile A girl can dream!

Well, it is snowing here in Texas just lightly and it is not sticking which is good. I am ready for a little warmer weather like maybe in the 50's or 60's degrees! Razz

Have a good evening everyone!!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#119 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 1:52:01 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Okay here is some of the tags, Can't give them all away. YAY. Numbers will be posted on the back of the tags. don't want to wreck them. I had fun with these. SO MUCH FUN.

tags
DeniceB. Offline
#120 Posted : Friday, January 04, 2013 6:45:34 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

CricutJunky and Marjorie...AWESOME tags!!

Hey Wendy, the last package arrived today...everything is bought and waiting to be wrapped and tagged! Can't wait for you to see everything.