Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

pamkonert98bdf83e Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:25:31 AM(UTC)
pamkonert98bdf83e

Groups: Registered

I have had my cricut expression for a while, but just downloaded the Cricut Craft Room program. I absolutely love it!! I am having a problem, though...

I bought a layered image (Eagle from Team Spirit cartridge, image #16). I was able to put it on my mat online and separate the images. I even color coded them and lined them back up so they would all cut the right size so I could layer it after it was cut out.

Here's the problem, when I go to cut it, it keeps cutting all the layers out on one image. I've used the drop down box when cutting & chosen to "cut all layers" and even to cut an individual layer. It still keeps cutting the whole image on top of each other.

MORE DETAILS (hopefully I'm explaining this in a way that it makes sense)...

I separated the image on the mat. For the first layer, I kept the one part of the image and then deleted the other layers. For the second layer (second tab), I then put a whole new image onto the mat and kept the second layer, but deleted the other layers. I continued this process until I had all five layers. The layers are not stacked on my mat online, but next to each other so they would each cut out individually and I could stack them back up once they're cut out.

They just keep cutting the whole image out!! HELP!! I need this for the teacher's Christmas presents!Crying

Thanks for your time!BigGrin
pamkonert98bdf83e Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:42:48 AM(UTC)
pamkonert98bdf83e

Groups: Registered

UPDATE:

I figured out what I was doing wrong (for part of it). My first layer was in the color black, so I guess I hadn't deleted the multiple layers but thought I did. This was easily fixed and (YAY!!) I was able to cut layer one by itself. Now when I choose "cut layer 2" in the drop down box, it only cuts part of it out...and not the entire layer 2. Then it doesn't even cut layers 3 & 4 out.. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!