Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

tonilynn747e960168 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:58:33 PM(UTC)
tonilynn747e960168

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Has anyone attempted to purchase digital cartridges lately? I'm trying to purchase Ashlyn's Alphabet and my card won't go through. I see on my bank account where the charge hit then immediately reversed (there's plenty of money to cover the cost of the cartridge). I keep getting a "Payment Declined" message. I've double and triple checked all of my numbers and info and it still won't process. If it hadn't been for it immediately hitting my account (which leads me to believe that all my info was received correctly) then I would worry about my card.

Just wonder if there's a glitch on the cricut end of things and others are having the same problem.
 1 user thanked tonilynn747e960168 for this useful post.
Mary R. on 4/17/2013(UTC)
jensignorellacb54be00 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 8:13:56 AM(UTC)
jensignorellacb54be00

I keep getting that error too. I have two digital cartridges in my cart. Grrrrrr
CricutGena Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 7:35:43 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Hello All! There are a few things to consider. Is your billing address entered exactly as you have it on your credit cards statement? And what country do you reside in? If you reside in a country outside of the USA or Canada, have you changed to that countries web site by clicking on the flag and changing the flag?

Let me know, we would like to assist yo if we can!

-Cricut Gena
sthtxgrl Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 7:54:30 PM(UTC)
sthtxgrl

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I'm having a problem too. I put items in the cart and when I go to purchase, it asks me to login. When I login, it seems like it's refreshing the page. I can't get past the login page. When I go somewhere else, like the message board, I'm logged in. How can I get passed that point to purchase?Confused
info4921e866 Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:20:15 PM(UTC)
info4921e866

I'm having the same problem - payment declined. It's not my card(s). This is very frustrating.
Tina E Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:37:20 PM(UTC)
Tina E

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 438 time(s) in 114 post(s)
Originally Posted by: tonilynn747e960168 Go to Quoted Post
Has anyone attempted to purchase digital cartridges lately? I'm trying to purchase Ashlyn's Alphabet and my card won't go through. I see on my bank account where the charge hit then immediately reversed (there's plenty of money to cover the cost of the cartridge). I keep getting a "Payment Declined" message. I've double and triple checked all of my numbers and info and it still won't process. If it hadn't been for it immediately hitting my account (which leads me to believe that all my info was received correctly) then I would worry about my card.

Just wonder if there's a glitch on the cricut end of things and others are having the same problem.

Double check all the information you put in. It did that to me the other day and turned out I put in the wrong expiration date.
Mary R. Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 5:58:40 PM(UTC)
Mary R.

United States

Was thanked: 497 time(s) in 349 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tina E Go to Quoted Post
Double check all the information you put in. It did that to me the other day and turned out I put in the wrong expiration date.

Whew! Thought it was just me lol. I had no problem last night ordering, just ordered another cart awhile ago & keep receiving 'payment declined'Blushing. I doubled checked everything; I noticed my 'expiration month date' keeps changing. I enter the correct expiration month & click 'continue'get the decline message, go back and the expiration month is different??? The correct year stays but the 'month' is incorrect.

Can it be a glitch with Cricut?

I'll try again tomorrow and may have to call PC for assistance.

Best, Mary R.

MTA: I checked my order history and the cart from tonight didn't go through so I'm hoping the purchase is not on my CC.Unsure

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:02:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

paige78098f21 Offline
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:29:02 PM(UTC)
paige78098f21

I'm getting the same "payment declined" message. I've tried three different cards and quadruple checked every field. I'll try again tomorrow, but I hope that I don't end up losing my $20 store credit after trying so many times. I'm so excited to use it for a great digital cartridge. Now that I've linked my Gypsy, I think I will use CCR all the time!!

Note - I did just call one of my credit card companies, and they said they can't even see it trying to come through. I'll just try again tomorrow. I'm sure cricut is super busy with the gift cards and the linking.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:44:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

KarenKabacinski Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:20:54 AM(UTC)
KarenKabacinski

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Same exact thing happened to me last night. I tried with two different valid credit cards that I use all the time for online purchases. I'm sure I entered everything correctly but finally gave up on the purchase as I knew it wasn't a problem on my end!
jstansele10dd5ee Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, April 26, 2013 10:57:36 PM(UTC)
jstansele10dd5ee

The same thing happened to me. After clicking "submit payment", it says my payment was declined, but after checking my accounts (I tried two cards) both of my cards were charged twice, although I don't have access to what I supposedly purchased. So I have been charged four times for something I didn't get.

This problem had nothing to do with me entering my information correctly (obviously, as it had no problem charging my accounts). I even called two days ago when this happened and all she could suggest was that I hadn't entered my information correctly. She told me she would email me, but I have not gotten any emails.

I suggest checking your bank account after this happens, and I strongly suggest reconsidering whether you should attempt to purchase anything online until Cricut figures out how to operate a website.
desiree40550f82c19 Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:53:15 PM(UTC)
desiree40550f82c19

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This happen to me today. I had 6 cartridges ins cart. I tried 3 cards. Same thing. I did one at a time and it worked just fine!! All 6 are in my craft room.
Bugsy2 Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, April 27, 2013 6:00:14 PM(UTC)
Bugsy2

Was thanked: 450 time(s) in 320 post(s)
I purchased 3 digi carts at 4:30 this morning and just purchased 2 a few minutes ago. Not a problem.