Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

kimijean76ed22eda4 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:29:39 PM(UTC)
kimijean76ed22eda4

Groups: Registered

I have had my Cricut for 1.5 years. All of a sudden, it won't do anything. It turns on, but when it gets to the screen with the mat, none of the icons work. It will not let me get to the calibration screen. I have tried power cycling it on and off. I have tried switching outlets. I have connected to Cricut Sync and it says my machine is all up-to-date. Help. Mellow
Sherri Kay Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 7:35:22 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2396 time(s) in 2148 post(s)
You should probably do a reset of your machine. I'm not real sure where to find those instructions though. Hopefully, someone who knows comes along soon!
CricutGena Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:28:20 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Originally Posted by: kimijean76ed22eda4 Go to Quoted Post
I have had my Cricut for 1.5 years. All of a sudden, it won't do anything. It turns on, but when it gets to the screen with the mat, none of the icons work. It will not let me get to the calibration screen. I have tried power cycling it on and off. I have tried switching outlets. I have connected to Cricut Sync and it says my machine is all up-to-date. Help. Mellow

Hello! I can recommend turning off your Expression 2 and then holding down the zoom button, the pause button and the power button until you see a rainbow screen. Once you see the rainbow screen release the buttons. It will then take you to the calibration screen. Please make sure you are using your stylus to complete the calibration steps. This should fix the issue you are having! If it does not please call customer service at 877-7cricut. We would love to assist you!
-Cricut Gena