Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Khrista Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 4:46:07 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 2516 time(s) in 1401 post(s)
Merry Christmas to all my fellow Imagine users! :)
MiChElLe PeTrO Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 2:30:26 PM(UTC)
MiChElLe PeTrO

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Angry Merry Christmas to you too... I'm frustrated beyond beief right now. I can't get my Gypsy to load my Imagine Cartridges I've done everything that has been written and I've still got no luck. I need to take a break.
clovelace90ed604713 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 25, 2012 4:27:42 PM(UTC)
clovelace90ed604713

Groups: Registered

Merry Christmas. I just received an Imagine for Christmas and I am having trouble with the cartridges that came with it. One of them had the update with it but when I installed the other two for different patterns and colors they are not being read. I even downloaded the Sync and that's not even working. Any clue as to why??Confused
Khrista Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 1:16:54 AM(UTC)
Khrista

United States

Originally Posted by: clovelace90ed604713 Go to Quoted Post
Merry Christmas. I just received an Imagine for Christmas and I am having trouble with the cartridges that came with it. One of them had the update with it but when I installed the other two for different patterns and colors they are not being read. I even downloaded the Sync and that's not even working. Any clue as to why??Confused

Hm.. best way to update the Imagine is with CricutSync. By not working, do you mean not downloading/installing/recognizing the machine? Sometimes a firewall or antivirus software gets in the way. You'll have some definite updating to do on the machine. Best way to do so if you can get cricut sync to go is to uncheck all but one box and do them individually. Also to watch for it timing out (it'll do so if your computer goes to screen saver/sleep mode). If you're on a higher speed internet (i.e. comcast/verizon etc.. ).. and it stalls after five minutes, then unplug the usb cord from your computer and plug it back in (while everything is open).

If you can't get sync to work, then I'd call PC. If not the above (firewall/antivirus), could be something to do with the operating system you're using.

HTH
Khrista
Khrista Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 27, 2012 1:22:05 AM(UTC)
Khrista

United States

Originally Posted by: MiChElLe PeTrO Go to Quoted Post
Angry Merry Christmas to you too... I'm frustrated beyond beief right now. I can't get my Gypsy to load my Imagine Cartridges I've done everything that has been written and I've still got no luck. I need to take a break.

Hugs! That's not good. I take if you've inserted the cartridge into the Imagine, opened up Manage cartridges on the Gypsy Imagine App and tried to add? Are both machines up to date? The other way you can try to do so is via CCR. You still have to put the cartridge into the Imagine, hook the Imagine to your computer, open CCR, etc. and then 'link' it. Then give it about 5 minutes and sync your Gypsy with cricutsync.

If none of the above works and you haven't tried a different cord and have one, try that. Could be the cord. Otherwise, it's a call to PC and they can help figure out whether there's something interferring in them 'talking' to one another or whether you may have to format one of them. I wouldn't do that though unless you talk to them. I hate having to format my gypsy and it got stuck once where PC had to have it go to them to get done.

:)Khrista