Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Crafty Doodlebug Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, December 28, 2012 7:31:30 AM(UTC)
Crafty Doodlebug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
So, it's been a while since I've been on the boards. we moved and I had to change my email address. Been a member since 2008, however, when I updated my email address - it shows I'm a member since 8-2012. What happened? When I navigate to the main cricut site and check my info, it still lists all my assets and information correctly there - but the message board profile is wrong.

Also, has anyone not been satisfied with their E2? I have an older expression and it's done pretty well - I got an E2 and I don't like it - it never cuts correctly and layering images is a joke - they never turn out good. I'm not sure what is wrong with it - can the cricut machines only cut larger images - it seems like anything under 2" is a mess. Maybe it's just been a while and I'm out of practice.

Any thoughts on these issues???
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:33:41 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 999 time(s) in 320 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Kreative-Archiving Go to Quoted Post
So, it's been a while since I've been on the boards. we moved and I had to change my email address. Been a member since 2008, however, when I updated my email address - it shows I'm a member since 8-2012. What happened? When I navigate to the main cricut site and check my info, it still lists all my assets and information correctly there - but the message board profile is wrong.

Also, has anyone not been satisfied with their E2? I have an older expression and it's done pretty well - I got an E2 and I don't like it - it never cuts correctly and layering images is a joke - they never turn out good. I'm not sure what is wrong with it - can the cricut machines only cut larger images - it seems like anything under 2" is a mess. Maybe it's just been a while and I'm out of practice.

Any thoughts on these issues???

Hello! Unfortunately, when you change your email address it resets your information on the message boards. The main Cricut web site will retain all your current information.

The Cricut Expression 2 is a great machine. I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with using it. I can recommend using the Cricut Sync program to update the firmware. This often solves issues like the ones you are having. If it does not fix the issues please call customer service t 877-7cricut. We have several things we can do to assist you!

-Cricut Gena