Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<891011>
ScrappinGwen Offline
#271 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:06:25 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 825 time(s) in 644 post(s)
Um, Terri.....

That snowman clock would look lovely in my kitchen this time of year....I even already have the nail sticking out of the wall to hang it on.

(did she say no dibs yet?)

Ali, is there a tutorial for that snowman that had treats in it? My gosh wouldn't that be awesome to make either for the grandkids' Christmas party at school or for the girls to make in Girl Scouts for an art project if it's not too difficult for 10 year olds.

I can also see Terri proudly displaying that plaque about her family being flakes....lol!!

Great job and enjoy everything Terri (even the clock)
 1 user thanked ScrappinGwen for this useful post.
Scrapin*Creations on 2/19/2013(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#272 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:27:06 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 157 time(s) in 101 post(s)
Originally Posted by: planlady19 Go to Quoted Post
I got mine today .. Thank you so much I love it all.. now if i can get the pictures to post..

ok I absolutely love it all, the clock is already hanging on my wall, the snowman had goodies inside and the plaque is so true.. the card is really cute to.

thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this.. hope you like your box as well.
ok i had rotated the one picture but I guess it did not like it.. and need to figure out a smaller size to resize them to..
oh why can't they fix the picture upload..
terri

You're Welcome Terri,
I had a lot fun creating for you. I'm glad everything made it ok.

I can't wait for your box to arrive..I know I'll love what you created for me.

Ali

CraftyOldBat Offline
#273 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 10:55:18 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States
Location: Massachusetts MQ Pg 9 Post # 247 Swap Questionnaire Pg 1 Post #8

Was thanked: 414 time(s) in 344 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ScrappinGwen Go to Quoted Post
Nice projects COB! That "Family" diecut super nice! What cartridge is that from?

Gwynne, it's from Heritage. The shifted version of each word has a pretty attached flourish.

Lisa, I'm glad you liked everything. Originally I'd made you an 18" tall vintage style snowman but changed my mind cuz he wasn't jointed and I didn't want him to break in transit. I'm glad I didn't cuz he looks like a peanut next to the one you sent! LOL

trvkladd Offline
#274 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:25:10 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi to all~

Candy~ Love the cubes that you made for Denise. What a great idea.

Ksqueenb~ Love that paint can that you made for COB and the scarf is adorable.

Denise~ I love the projects that you made for Candy. I love cards they're my favorite. But the matchbox was especially adorable. I think I'll try one for my DD that loves blue.

Ali~ Love, love, love that snowman clock... Would love the tutorial for the snowman treat container as well. Love the "family flakes" plaque. Think I'll make one for my DD. She'll love that!

Jean~ Love all of the projects that you made. They're all amazing. I especially love the cards.

COB~ I love everything...the tray is lovely.

Finally able to see pictures. Wonder if I can post some now. Can't wait to see more ...if we can see them. Everyday it's a toss up. Hope everyone has a great day

~Rebecca

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2013 7:43:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
Scrapin*Creations on 2/20/2013(UTC)
ScrappinGwen Offline
#275 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:10:02 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Well, DC# says Sherrie's pkg. was delivered yesterday and I see that she posted a thank you for her domino mini album on Rhonda's swap yesterday....so I know she's around and not out of town with her mother...so I am going to assume she also opened her pkg. from me and that it's now safe to post pictures for her. (she asked me to take pictures and post for her a couple weeks ago)

So let's see how it goes today with posting pics!

These projects will look familiar to some of you as the first one is a treat holder that holds a few choc. kisses. Next is the mini album made using 3 envies that I make for most of my swaps and last is a wall hanging, making good use of TH dies and using pop dots to give it some real nice 3D effect. Enjoy Sherrie!

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:17:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ScrappinGwen attached the following image(s):
IMG_6426.JPG
IMG_6428.JPG
IMG_6430.JPG
IMG_6432.JPG
IMG_6435.JPG
IMG_6436.JPG
IMG_6437.JPG
JeanP Offline
#276 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:57:40 AM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 968 time(s) in 780 post(s)
Well, DC# says Sherrie's pkg. was delivered yesterday and I see that she posted a thank you for her domino mini album on Rhonda's swap yesterday....so I know she's around and not out of town with her mother...so I am going to assume she also opened her pkg. from me and that it's now safe to post pictures for her. (she asked me to take pictures and post for her a couple weeks ago)

So let's see how it goes today with posting pics!

These projects will look familiar to some of you as the first one is a treat holder that holds a few choc. kisses. Next is the mini album made using 3 envies that I make for most of my swaps and last is a wall hanging, making good use of TH dies and using pop dots to give it some real nice 3D effect. Enjoy Sherrie!

You do such a great job on those minisBigGrin
I am sure Sherrie will love all of these. If not, she can just send them along my wayBigGrin

trvkladd Offline
#277 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:41:58 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Bridgette~ Woohoo!!! Got my awesome box today. Thank you so much for being such and awesome partner.... I love everything. I especially love that frame (thought about keeping it for myself). I posted the pictures of everything on FB and asked DD if she liked them she said, yes, are you giving them to me. I said, yes!!! She was WOOHOOing herself! Laugh BigGrin LOL She loved it all!

Gwynne~ I love everything that you made. Love the tags! I loved the ones you made for me in the Christmas swap. You always do such great work. Sherrie is one lucky lady!

I'm going to try to post pictures ...we'll see how it goes. Haven't had an success with picture posting lately...Glare

Thanks again, Bridgette, now I hope you love all of your things as much as I love mine

~Rebecca
trvkladd attached the following image(s):
IMAG3768.jpg
IMAG3767.jpg
IMAG3766.jpg
IMAG3765.jpg
JeanP Offline
#278 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:16:18 PM(UTC)
JeanP

United States

Was thanked: 968 time(s) in 780 post(s)
Here are pictures of the things I received from lana(craftymomof2)Thank you so much!!! Perfect for me!

No dibbs ladies. They are all MINE!!!!!!
paperdolls

Frame and doorknob hanger

Tags and ticket strips

Notecards

Sorry a couple are sidways!!!!! I did fix them in Photobucket before I posted them!!!!!

Edited by user Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:17:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SherrieStevens Offline
#279 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:46:58 PM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I did receive them yesterday I'm sorry I didn't get to post I had to leave to get my Grandkids. Sorry They are very nice I loved them all and the Grandkids ate the chocolate as soon as they saw them. Thank you so much. Sherrie
ScrappinGwen Offline
#280 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:30:01 PM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Great job Lana on everything!

Those paperdolls are very cute and I think they are just so appropriate for Jean and her DH as they ARE like little kids running off to play on the beach this next month! They still have some "kid" left in them! (might be a good title to use Jean on the LOs you will do!) lol

Great job also Bridgette!

The frame is very sharp looking - simple, but strikingly pretty. The 2 shades of blue compliment each other well with the addition of the butterflies too!

Sherrie - I should have thought to throw in a baggie with more kisses in it! lol I shouldn't have been so stingy! I didn't think about your DGC being there and eating them up on you! lol

planlady19 Offline
#281 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:09:55 PM(UTC)
planlady19

United States

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 267 post(s)
Hey I can see all of the pictures today.. Maybe that means they fixed the board.

Ali i would also like to know how you did the snowman.. I have so many ideas that he could be used for..

hopefully your package will arrive soon.

Love all the great things that have been made..

terri
ScrappinGwen Offline
#282 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:00:40 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Just checked DC#s and I see that Rebecca's pkg. has been delivered to her.

Ali, no update since it left state of Washington

I can't track Bridgette's pkg. as no DC# provided

I have had NO COMMUNICATION from either Evelyn or Sherrie this week letting us/me know whether they have sent out their packages or not. Cammie has not posted that she's received her pkg either.

I don't think it's too much to ask to have working DC#s by noon, Friday, 22nd - which is 3 days past the DD. That means you've had three extra days to craft 3 items. Fair is fair.

You all know my stance on this issue. I have a low tolerance for lack of communication, especially when it's past the DD.

Edited by user Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:01:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#283 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:37:43 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Just checked DC#s and I see that Rebecca's pkg. has been delivered to her.

I can't track Bridgette's pkg. as no DC# provided

You all know my stance on this issue. I have a low tolerance for lack of communication, especially when it's past the DD.

My package was delivered and was acknowledged and pictures posted! I said that I mailed Bridgette's package on Tuesday and I did!!!!

Item's Status: Your item was delivered at 11:12 am on February 21, 2013 in OGDEN, UT 84401.

Straight from the USPS website. Her package was delivered today!

I sent Bridgette her DC on Tuesday when I sent her package. She's not been on the MB since then as she's not picked up the PM that I sent to her!!!

Edited by user Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:41:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#284 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:40:08 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Bridgette~ I hope that you enjoy and love all the things that I created for you! I forgot to take pictures before I packaged it up so I hope that you're able to post when you can. I've really enjoyed being your partner and swapping with you. Hope all is well!

To all the rest of the ladies~ I hope that you're all having a great week. Have a great night

~Rebecca
planlady19 Offline
#285 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:14:38 PM(UTC)
planlady19

United States

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 267 post(s)
ali's dc # says they left a message today. sure hope nothing is wrong with the package.. yikes

terri
Scrapin*Creations Offline
#286 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 11:37:13 PM(UTC)
Scrapin*Creations

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 157 time(s) in 101 post(s)
Originally Posted by: planlady19 Go to Quoted Post
ali's dc # says they left a message today. sure hope nothing is wrong with the package.. yikes

terri

Terri,
I'll be going to the PO tomorrow (Friday). I'm sure its ok..sometimes the PO will say they left a message today. If the PO had updated the web site earlier today I would have picked it up. When I checked this morning it still showed Washington. When I checked again (late afternoon) it showed it was delivered at 6am. Very frustrating. Looking forward to your box of goodies. Not sure if you are aware that I'm an hour from the PO.

Ali

ScrappinGwen Offline
#287 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 4:46:16 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Originally Posted by: trvkladd Go to Quoted Post
My package was delivered and was acknowledged and pictures posted! I said that I mailed Bridgette's package on Tuesday and I did!!!!

Item's Status: Your item was delivered at 11:12 am on February 21, 2013 in OGDEN, UT 84401.

Straight from the USPS website. Her package was delivered today!

I sent Bridgette her DC on Tuesday when I sent her package. She's not been on the MB since then as she's not picked up the PM that I sent to her!!!

I never said you didn't mail it, I saw your post that you mailed it on Tuesday....I just said I couldn't track it as you didn't post a DC# in that same post.

I clearly state that I have had no communication from Evelyn and Sherrie regarding mailing. Your name is not in that sentence at all.

I run my swaps all the same way...when it gets to the end of the swap, I start posting status updates so we know who is left to receive and why. I do that for two reasons: as a courtesy to all participants for quick reference and it just gives me something to go on if I have to research down the road in a future swap on how long mail takes to travel from certain areas of the country or a participant's mailing habits.
Scrappin_RN Offline
#288 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:17:10 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hello all! I did receive a PM from Evelyn last week she did receive her package. I have not heard an update on the status of mine as of today. I will keep you updated if I do BigGrin
ScrappinGwen Offline
#289 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:28:11 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Thanks for confirming that Cammie.

So looks like both Cammie and myself are waiting to hear whether our pkgs. have been mailed out yet.
Scrappin_RN Offline
#290 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:33:41 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

I forgot to take pics of the tumbler I made Crying but here are pics of the tags, stick pins and box clock I made BigGrin
Scrappin_RN attached the following image(s):
064 (640x480).jpg
067 (640x480).jpg
070 (640x480).jpg
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#291 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:37:10 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 140 time(s) in 131 post(s)
I want to clear up something -- sounds like I wasn't trying to get my package mailed. Well, I was. I had sent an email to Cammie and was waiting for her to get her address back to me. The mail date had not approached yet so I thought I was ok. So, if everybody is upset I am sorry. I did mail it with a confirmation as in a pm written to Gwynne. DC#9405511201080814634020 (2/19).
ScrappinGwen Offline
#292 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:37:57 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Oh Cammi it's been so long since we've had the chance to enjoy your copic coloring! Wonderful job on the Tildas! You did nice job with the pointulism (sp) technique around the one Tilda.

And perfect idea for a way to present stickpins to your partner!

Very nice job.

Enjoy them all Evelyn!
ScrappinGwen Offline
#293 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:45:48 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Originally Posted by: EvelynRobinson2 Go to Quoted Post
I want to clear up something -- sounds like I wasn't trying to get my package mailed. Well, I was. I had sent an email to Cammie and was waiting for her to get her address back to me. The mail date had not approached yet so I thought I was ok. So, if everybody is upset I am sorry. I did mail it with a confirmation as in a pm written to Gwynne. DC#9405511201080814634020 (2/19).

Evelyn, a little communication goes a long ways here. I see that the pkg. was delivered yesterday but Cammi just posted that she's not received it, so there is some confusion there, for sure.

But had you let me know that you mailed it out in any of the PMs that went back and forth this week between you and me, then I wouldn't be posting here questioning whether it's been mailed yet or not. I'm just doing my hostess duties. It's your responsibility to follow the rules and communicate. I can't do it for you. All I can do is ask questions and wait for replies. If you swappers don't like me asking questions, then simply communicate by the DD so I don't have to upset you asking questions.

I'm glad it was mailed on time and hopefully Cammi will find the pkg. today.

Scrappin_RN Offline
#294 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:51:37 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Oh no Crying - I will check with my neighbors to see if they got it - our mailman always mixes up our mail Blushing
KelleyRooks Offline
#295 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:52:29 AM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
Oh I am lurking again. I just love everything that has come through lately. Lana, love the papers you used for Jean in the beach theme. I have that K&Company stack. I think you have inspired me to do something with it.

Cammi, love the things you made for Evelyn. Your coloring and detail work is extraordinary.

Ali - all the snow/snowman themed items you made for Terri are fantastic. How did you create the snowman box - that is super cool. (I got the giggles from the sign - very cute)

Hope you don't mind me intruding on your spaceBigGrin
 1 user thanked KelleyRooks for this useful post.
Scrapin*Creations on 2/25/2013(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#296 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:52:36 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 140 time(s) in 131 post(s)
Cammi posted pictures of all the beautiful things she made but the tumbler. She really did a wonderful job on it. I want to thank you Cammi for your hard work on this project. It really was a special treat to receive. The box clock was such a surprise. That is a real treasure for sure. The tags were gorgeous and I have a special place right next to my clock for those. I am sorry for all the confusion on the mailing.

Evelyn
Scrappin_RN Offline
#297 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:54:55 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

All is well Evelyn! I will check with my neighbor as soon as she gets home - she works nights
Scrappin_RN Offline
#298 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 10:56:25 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Yeah! My neighbor greeted me with my box when she got home BigGrin - Thank you soooo much Evelyn! I love the blocks, picture frame, charm and canvas! I will be back in a few with pictures Drool BigGrin
SherrieStevens Offline
#299 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 11:01:03 AM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Gwen you ought to be getting it I mailed it on Tues. I'm sorry but I lost the tracking no. We have ice and a skiff of snow. Let me know if you don't get it. Thanks Sherrie
ScrappinGwen Offline
#300 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 11:46:03 AM(UTC)
ScrappinGwen

United States

Sherrie, it was not in the mail today and we will not be home tomorrow - so will have to wait to find out.

Thanks for the update.