Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
SHELBYWOO Offline
#61 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 7:21:35 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
nana awesome car card love all the details!! and wow on that cycle card its amazing!

britishgirl that kitten is too cute!!

Raq you and your gaming cards love it!! ooooh great resolution card i want that punch!!

carrottop those ornaments are gorgeous love how they sparkle!

christine cant wait to see what ya come up with......get busy!!! :)

bingolady is that a valentines card i see! :) beautiful!!
 1 user thanked SHELBYWOO for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/6/2013(UTC)
DeniseE Offline
#62 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 10:17:22 PM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 322 time(s) in 295 post(s)
This is my first time posting here with a card. My take on sketch 1.[img]
Joyful Carol Offline
#63 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:00:06 PM(UTC)
Joyful Carol

Was thanked: 661 time(s) in 306 post(s)
My sketch #2.
I decided for a quick card to pull out my 3 Birds on Parade cartridge.
The bird was cut at 2 1/2" I inked the edges, used a wiggle eye, and dotted a speck of glitter glue in the center of the flowers. I used my new heat gun to emboss the "Get Well Soon"
Joyful Carol attached the following image(s):
Bird with flowers.jpg
DeniseE Offline
#64 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 1:06:05 AM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 322 time(s) in 295 post(s)
ShelbywooThank you for the great sketches. Love your cards and the colors you used. The layouts are great too.
Dee Love the choice of Ad colors. The card with the Graphic 45 paper is great. I have Ladies Diary and use it a lot.
BingoLadyGorgeous paper choices. Is sketch 2 a Valentine card?
Acrossthepond Simply beautiful.
Carrottop I love the digi stamps. I tend to use them a lot when all else falls. I mostly used the pre colored ones and did not know you could change their colors. Love the glittery ornament card.
Joann Love the glittery look of your first card, so very festive. The baby card is adorable and so is the 3rd one.
TurtlebugBeautiful paper choice and ribbon color on your first card. I love the male card, I am always at a lose as to what to create.
JoyfulCarol Gorgeous New Year card...the skater from Winter Woodland is the perfect touch. The 2nd card is gorgeous too.
nanadonnaBoth birthday cards are great. so much attention to detail.
BritishgirlAdorable Kitty card.
RaqLove the gamer card. Both my boys are XBox freaks and would love something like that. I must get that ornament border punch, it made a great card.

This is my take on Sketch 2[img][/img]
 4 users thanked DeniseE for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/6/2013(UTC), SHELBYWOO on 1/6/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 1/7/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 1/8/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#65 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 8:32:45 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
britishgirl wrote:
hoe do you tag a link as a favorite and then how do you find it after that ?

Follow the link to the page, once you're on the page, click on the blue button on the top right that says "Tag as Favorite"

To find it... on the top left panel, click on "My Topics" then click on the tab "Favorite Topics" and if it doesn't show up... there is a drop down menu to the left, choose "Show All"

Ok, after reading my explanation, it seems it's probably just easier to go to the main card forum and look for our weekly site Crying

LOL!

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#66 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 8:36:11 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
carrottop50: great sketch 2... loving those glittery ornaments!

BingoLady:
love the way your "hugs and kisses" card looks. Great contrast with the stripe papers and the bold embossed bottom

*NanaDonna*:
your over the hill card is so cute and love the humor

DeniseEmmerich: Welcome! Thank you for joining us and with two pretty cards! I do hope you join us more often with such wonderful creations

Joyful Carol: cute cute birdie card and that heat embossing turned out great!

Edited by user Sunday, January 06, 2013 8:37:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because I forgot something

Nancy J. Offline
#67 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 8:44:38 AM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
DeniseEmmerich... glad you have joined us!!!! love your sketch 1 card with the ad colors and your sketch 2 card is great ... love the snow globe with the embossing.

JoyfulCarol... your get well card is so cute... I really like the heated embossing... guess I will have to learn how to do this.

Here is my take on sketch 3. cartridges: Art Philosophy and Accents Essentials and the word art is mine (used photoshop elements).
Nancy J. attached the following image(s):
IMG_0624.gif
britishgirl Offline
#68 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 9:45:13 AM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 238 time(s) in 143 post(s)
Really nice cards everyone
SHELBYWOO Offline
#69 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 1:35:28 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

Denise welcome welcome welcome to our crazy world! :) So glad ya joined in with us and hope that you can continue to come back and play each week! Great first card love that image and papers are wonderful! Great idea on the snowglobe and might be scraplifting it for a card too! :)

joyful love those papers and that bird is too cute!!!

carrottop great layered flower and great choice of papers!

christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#70 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 2:06:15 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
This card I'm showing you is not part of the current challenge. But wanted to share it with you. It was a lot of fun to do and was pretty simple to make. Made it for my mom who just had surgery and is doing well--sort of caught strep throat in the process of healing from the surgery. So anyway had to make it for someone who brought us food during the process of everything. It's a Thank You card. Enjoy. I'll be working on the challenge this week. Bring those back to share later!

Check it out! Enjoy. http://wp.me/p2Ygsl-15
Gisele Offline
#71 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:23:49 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Well I did make it into my craftroom today...the housework can wait BigGrin.

Sketch #1 will be my dear hubby's card. He'll be 49 (for real!). I used my new Art Deco cartridge for the car and numbers. I do like all the layering - larger pieces and gives it more dimension/depth. This was my second attempt as I had done the car in red and brown and just didn't like it. I also did a monogram frame for the front of the envelope. There's a great feature in this cartridge that adjust the letters to size for left, centre and right.

Sketch #2 - I folded the patterned paper in accordion style. I used my new MS Seasonal Cake cartridge for the heart - I find it really pretty and the intricate cuts came out perfectly. The heart is about 2 1/2 inches. There are some good deals on Cake cartridges and I do recommend this one.

Gisele attached the following image(s):
SAM_1290.jpg
SAM_1294.jpg
SAM_1296.jpg
Gisele Offline
#72 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:41:02 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Michelle – wow congrats on losing 30 lbs! You must feel terrific! Please do share a recent photo.

Raquel – So sorry that you haven’t been feeling well! Great sketch #1 for a gamer! Beautiful Christmas card and that is such a wonderful ornament punch!

Donna – great sports car and so appropriate for a mechanic! What a wonderful shaped card and love how you finished the inside too! Great card for Turtlebug’s hubby – I need to look into “country life” for some of the landscapes.

Britishgirl - cute kitten card in the ad colours! Pretty flower accent too!

Carrottop - Pretty ornament card with lots of glitter! Looks really good! Pretty Sketch #3 and love your flower!

Bingo Lady – lovely Valentine/love card with the repeating border!

Denise – welcome to the group! Beautiful card for a dear friend! Great Sketch #2 Christmas card with the embossed snowglobe and ribbon. Looks really good! Hope to see more of your wonderful creations!

Joyful Carol – Wonderful “get well soon” card with the cute bird from 3 Birds!

Christineramey – great thank you card! You made good use of your shopping deals!
 2 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 1/6/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/8/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#73 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:45:11 PM(UTC)
Gisele

I'm sharing one more card. This isn't based on any sketches but I made it for my Mom who is turning 80 in January and we celebrated at the end of December. The pearl jewel is an old earring that she had(probably from 1980s) that she had given me for my projects and I decided to give it back to her on her card BigGrin. The lady on the inside of the card is also from the Art Deco cartridge.

Gisele attached the following image(s):
SAM_1286.jpg
SAM_1288.jpg
#74 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:54:04 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone! Happy Weekend!

I'm sorry I haven't been around... I've been on bed rest for the last couple of days. Sinus infection. I'm up and about today and a bit yesterday but I'm still very stuffed up and taking meds

... not a good start to the new year Crying

Well, school starts back up this Monday, so I better get it together real soon or the kids' school and after school schedules will run me ragged

Raquel hope you get rid of that stuff its no fun. My mom has had strep all week. I think we are all getting a little bit of it. So I know what you are dealing with. Hopefully you will get better and back to normal again real soon! :)

1 user thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/8/2013(UTC)
#75 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:55:19 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: Gisele Go to Quoted Post
Michelle – wow congrats on losing 30 lbs! You must feel terrific! Please do share a recent photo.

Raquel – So sorry that you haven’t been feeling well! Great sketch #1 for a gamer! Beautiful Christmas card and that is such a wonderful ornament punch!

Donna – great sports car and so appropriate for a mechanic! What a wonderful shaped card and love how you finished the inside too! Great card for Turtlebug’s hubby – I need to look into “country life” for some of the landscapes.

Britishgirl - cute kitten card in the ad colours! Pretty flower accent too!

Carrottop - Pretty ornament card with lots of glitter! Looks really good! Pretty Sketch #3 and love your flower!

Bingo Lady – lovely Valentine/love card with the repeating border!

Denise – welcome to the group! Beautiful card for a dear friend! Great Sketch #2 Christmas card with the embossed snowglobe and ribbon. Looks really good! Hope to see more of your wonderful creations!

Joyful Carol – Wonderful “get well soon” card with the cute bird from 3 Birds!

Christineramey – great thank you card! You made good use of your shopping deals!

Thanks Gisele. BigGrin
#76 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 5:57:03 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

I have a question for you all. . .how in the world are you making your sentiments so small and to fit in such small places? What is your technique for that? I can't figure that out. Thanks.

I only have the Cricut Expression 1. I don't have the 2 machine at all. Any tips for me?
BingoLady Offline
#77 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 7:51:47 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 950 time(s) in 640 post(s)
Shelby, It wasn,t ment to be a Valentine, but thankyou for your complement.

Denise, welcome and hope to see more of your wonderful cards.

Carol, they will sure get well when they get that cute card.

Carrottop, very nice I like the way you stacked the flowers.

Gisele, very nice cards, your Hubby will love it. And I like the idea of folding
the paper it gave it a nice touch. And the card for your Mom is beautiful.
 2 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 1/6/2013(UTC), Gisele on 1/8/2013(UTC)
Nancy J. Offline
#78 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 9:06:40 AM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Good Morning everyone...

I guess a warm up is coming soon the temps are to be in the 50's the next couple of days... we will take it!!!

I have one more card to show...It doesn't any of thie week's sketches. I have been making birthday cards a lot lately but I have 2 DGDs that have the same birthday that are 2 years apart... so they have always shared the same party... My daughter's M-I-L loves my cards so she wants me to make her some ... so now I need 6 cards for my DGDs. So I have decided to make 10 cards so they can choose the ones they want.

For this card I didn't have a candle on my cartridges that I wanted to use so I made up my own using pieces and part from the cartridges I have... For the top drippy part of my candle I use the cake from Everyday Pop Up Cards... for the stick part of candle I use the rectangle from Plantin Schoolbook... and the flame is from the Everyday Pop Up Cards made into three different sizes. I really like the Cricut Craft Room.
Nancy J. attached the following image(s):
IMG_0628.gif
#79 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 10:13:31 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

A funny thing, spoke to carrottop about the sentiments and using the cuddlebug, shortly afterwards I recalled I had a Hobby Lobby gift certificate to still use. So, I went looking online for a promo code and after much looking I had finally found one which I was relieved for. It saved me almost $40 on a cuddlebug. I was able to use the gift card for it and I had been wanting for a while. So, it worked out well! I'm so glad.

Now, my question is I have some bonus reward points that I need to use, I want to get some embossing folders with it, which ones would you choose from what is in the reward points and which ones have been useful to you? Also, with the embossing folders, do I need to purchase embossing powder to work with it? I'm not sure how any of it works, I'll be watching some YOUTUBE to learn how it all works. But thrilled it worked out. I also had to apparently buy a C MAT (whatever that is, lol!) for it because from the reviews I read it did not come with the machine. Now, I have to figure out how to use the thing!

But I can't wait to start using it!

Thanks carrottop for the tips! I'll be using them soon! :)
LisaW. Offline
#80 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 10:15:04 AM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 145 time(s) in 101 post(s)
Hello ladies...so good to be back.

I am really quick posing my sketch #3 as I am supposed to be working...I really stretched it to make it kinda fit the sketch:)

My brother had sent my kids ITune gift cards for the IPODs they got for christmas so this is my thank you incorporating the ad colors too. I didn't have the aqua color so went a little darker.

Cartridge: My World for the MP3 player.

Ink is "pear" from CTMH that I just bought along with the sentiment from "Every Occasion Sentiments."

P.S. Daughter picked me out some ribbon for Christmas so this is one of my "new" items.
LisaW. attached the following image(s):
DSCF0077.JPG
DSCF0077.JPG
AcrossThePond Offline
#81 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 10:18:00 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Joanne - Love both the baby cards, fun is coming your way this year then. Both images are lovely.

Turtlebug - Nice soft card for #1 and the way you threaded the ribbon through. Cute card for #2. Hope you had a nice meal out.

Shelby - Lovely layout again to show us.

Sunnieday - Nice to see you back, what a wonderful photo.

Carol - Love the skater card for #1, cute card for #2 I like the birds.

Raquel - Fell better soon. Great card for #1 "good old pacman" Great Christmas card too.

NanaDonna - Love both your Birthday cards, great car one but the cycle one is so funny. Hope you all had a great meal.

Britishgirl - Lovely card for #1 cute image.

Bingolady - Nice colourful card. Hope you all had a good meal out.

Carrottop50 - Love all three of your cards. Nice Christmas card, very pretty #3 and what a lot of work on the birthday candle card but worth it.

Denise - Welcome, a lovely card to start with for #1 I like the image and a nice job on #2.

Christiner - Love your fun card for your Mum. TFS

Gisele - Wow I just love your Hubbies Birthday Card, what a lot of work has gone in to that and of course he will notice as they always do, mine can always tell when I have been at it for a while so he expects a good one for himselfBigGrin . Very pretty card for #2. Beautiful card for your Mum TFS.

Sue
 4 users thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 1/7/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/8/2013(UTC), Gisele on 1/8/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 1/8/2013(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#82 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 10:20:48 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Lisa.W - You were on when I was so I missed your lovely Thank You cards. They are both great and what a great way to send thanks.

Sue
SHELBYWOO Offline
#83 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 4:46:34 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

gisele wow you got busy too :) love them all so much detail and great papers cant pick a fave!!! :)

lisa woot woot purple its my fave!! great candle!!

i had to make a sympathy card today BOO!!!!! but its done now to send it off to mom so can use when the time comes.......i will post it here in a bit did use this week sketch but another of a friend that is dt for a challenge i want to share too :)

1 user thanked SHELBYWOO for this useful post.
Gisele on 1/8/2013(UTC)
SHELBYWOO Offline
#84 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 6:27:58 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

Here is the card that did for another challenge....if you can hop on over and help these ladies with the start of their blog! :)

http://stampingchallenges.com is the site.......thanks so much in advance for any participation you can give! :)
#85 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 6:38:12 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Well, I finished my sketch 1 card tonight, will wait until the morning to get it posted to my blog. The lighting in my house at night time is awful to take photos. So I'll wait for sunlight. I just got a Cuddlebug machine today and some embossing folders so I'm waiting until I receive it before I finish the rest! You know, I want to try them out! LOL!

ShelbywooLove the rain or shine card. Such a cute idea. Great mix of colors too. Your sketch 2 card with the M on the front is very pretty and love how you added the pink polk-a-dotted ribbon to the bottom. . .very elegant. Thanks for all the sketches this week too!

AcrossthePond You know I always love your cards, but love.. .love the butterflies on the card. Which cartridge did you use for those butterflies? I have several that have them. Just was curious which one you used on those and what size?

joanneorbash Love all of your bling on your card. I'm a big fan of the bling! Great job!

DeeScraps Love all of the details of your vintage card. You put a great deal of details into that small space but it is gorgeous. Whomever gets this one will cherish it I'm sure! Great job!

carrottop Love your take on sketch 1 card with the little girl on the front. That bright green colors works really well. Awesome job! Good job on your sketch 3 card as well love that bright pink flower. Very pretty! Good job on the giant candle card too! You've been a pretty busy gal! LoL! Great job!

Turtlebug Love that congrats cards of yours with that bright pink and green on the front. Very pretty. Also, I love your celebrate card too with the cupcake on the front.

JoyfulCarol Love your dancing birthday card. A great card for a young girl! The gems on the side there are gorgeous. You're bird card is full of colors and pretty too! Good job!

NanaDonna Love that classic car card of yours. You have given me some ideas for my boys in my family! Thanks. Very different and creative! Good job!

britishgirl love the cat and the computer on your miss you card. Too cute! Good job!

Raquel You always come up with the neatest and most gorgeous cards. You amaze me every time! Love. . .love the pacman card. What a great thing for the gamers in your live. . .I have plenty of them!

DeniseEmmerich WELCOME! Love your hello friend card and the use of your photo on it. What a great idea! Good job!

Gisele
Love your old antique card for a birthday card. What a great idea for a man's birthday. I'll have to remember that one! Your initial card is such a classic one that it can never go wrong. . .someone will love it! The heart card of yours is so cute. .. just love it! You mum will love your birthday cards I'm sure. .. I would! LOL!

Okay think I got everyone, if not I'll be back soon to check again while I'm waiting on supplies to come in! I can't wait for my new toys to arrive!
 5 users thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 1/8/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/8/2013(UTC), Gisele on 1/8/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 1/8/2013(UTC), SHELBYWOO on 1/9/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#86 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 7:30:41 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 929 time(s) in 597 post(s)
BingoLady
#1 - WOW!! Love this card, so pretty and elegant-looking. Love the BG paper and dainty flower. It is one of my favorites you have posted!! Did you use silver metallic cardstock for the strips and flourish?
#2 - Very colorful striped paper, love the flower ribbon and the cutout sentiment. Perfect as a Valentine's Day card.

AcrossThePond
#1 - Pretty Butterfly and colors in this card. Like how you made the borders all different. Like the sentiment, too! Very nice card for friend's MUM, like the sentiment and the "Birthday" printed sideways. Pretty printed paper, also!

DeeScraps
#1 - Very nice in the Ad Colors, lots of details. Like the lace all around the card and the placement of more lace with the pretty pin and delicate flourish. The button really pops on the flower. Is this for a very special 90 yr. old?

carrottop
#1 - Very bright and cheerful! She is so pretty enjoying the birthday cake! Will have to check out the link. Like the assorted printed papers you picked. Very nice card.
#2 - LOVE this card with the glittery ornaments and assorted wrapping papers/borders. Are these ornament cuts (would love to use them) actually out of the "Create a Critter 2" cartridge??
#3 - Pretty in Pink!! Great card for a Springtime B'day, like all the layering of the flower.

joanneorbash
#2 - Very pretty, love the colors and the pretty lace ribbon.
#1 - So sweet! The image is so cute, perfect Baby card.
#3 - I too, have used this image before and it is so cute. Love the glittery look and it is so colorful. Congrats to the Mom-to-be (and, the Grandma)!
Great to see you back!!

ShelbyWoo
Very pretty LO page of the wedding, like the color theme. Great memories for the happy couple!

SunnieDay
Thanks for sharing the wedding picture of your daughter and new SIL. I remember how hard you prepared making it a perfect day for them. The Bride looks beautiful and gotta love the Grooms' perfect footwear choice! Congratulations!!

Joyful Carol
#1 - Love the Skater and the BG looks so Wintery, great job on all the tiny layering on the cut.
Very pretty and clean card!
#2 - Oh, so cute!! Very cheerful and colorful. It will cheer anyone up really soon! Enjoy your new Christmas glue gun. I haven't been brave enough to advance to it ...yet!

NanaDonna
The card for your DB is great, and even more realistic in person. Love the way you did the windows with the acetate and popped the hubcaps out. This post does not do it justice, it has to be seen in person. He will LOVE it!!
The card you made for my Hubby's B'day was perfect for him. He was still admiring it this morning. He can't remember "the Hill" because he went over it SOOOOOOO many years ago!!LOL LOL LOL

britishgirl
#1 - Cute, cute image of the Kitten! The ACs work fine. My DGD got a kitten for her B'day this coming Saturday and she is beyond thrilled with it! She named him "Chino", short for "cappuccino"....go figure (she will turning 9yrs. old)!!!

Raquel,
You poor thing!!! I hope your new house is located next to an Emergency Room ClinicLOLLOL. You have more things happen to you all the time, I hope 2013 is a better and safer year for you!! Hope you are all better now!!
#1 -Perfect card for a Gamer of any age. Can't go wrong with the iconic PacMan!! Great card!!
#2 - Very pretty, love the ek border punch and the simple color theme. Do need to make my Christmas cards here and there also...good to be prepared and not rushed.

Denise,
Welcome!! You will LOVE it here, we are one BIG happy Family and we hope you become part of it.
#1 - Card is very nice, like the pretty button and the background paper you used.
#2 - Nice details and the Snowglobe is so pretty with all the snowflakes.
Hoping to get to see more of your creations.

Christine
What a great card, love the scissor cut and the sentiment is on the mark! Like the button on the center and how you cut the letters from contact paper, what a great idea! Glad your Mom is better.

Have to go get Dinner will finish commenting laterBigGrin

3 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 1/8/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 1/8/2013(UTC), SHELBYWOO on 1/9/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#87 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 10:12:14 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 929 time(s) in 597 post(s)
OK I'M BACK!!

Gisele
#1 - Awesomw card for your Hubby. The pattern papers work perfect for a male and you did a terrific job on the car. What a great idea to make the monogram envelope to match, very nice!
#2 - Like the way you folded the paper and the pretty heart is so dainty. Nice to see a Valentine card with other colors than just red and white.
Beautiful card for your Mom, the lace ribbon is so pretty and LOVE the look of the double bow. How nice to re-gift her the button, how sweet if she mentions having given it to you. Another great layering job on the lady and the poem is very nice.

carrottop - What a great card1 I love the BIG candle to go with the "Wish Big" sentiment. Very creative how you put your candle together.

LisaW.
Thank You Cards - LOVE the pattern paper, so appropriate for the gift they recieved. You used your Christmas ribbon gift on the perfect Ad Color Challenge.

ShelbyWoo
Very nice Sympathy card, like the browns you used and what a touching photo and sentiment.

2 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
Gisele on 1/8/2013(UTC), SHELBYWOO on 1/9/2013(UTC)
Nancy J. Offline
#88 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 10:39:45 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Quote:
carrottop
#1 - Very bright and cheerful! She is so pretty enjoying the birthday cake! Will have to check out the link. Like the assorted printed papers you picked. Very nice card.
#2 - LOVE this card with the glittery ornaments and assorted wrapping papers/borders. Are these ornament cuts (would love to use them) actually out of the "Create a Critter 2" cartridge??
#3 - Pretty in Pink!! Great card for a Springtime B'day, like all the layering of the flower.

Turtlebug.... that is funny that you asked about the ornaments.... because I went looking for ornaments about 4 or 5 weeks ago and I did a search in the craft room of all the cartridges I have but could not find an ornament I liked... there are some other shaped ones but I was looking for a round shape ornament... so I gave up.... then when I was looking at the Create a Critter 2 for some other reason I came across that ornament and just had to do that Christmas card (for next year)... Yes both parts of the ornaments are on that cartridge under the icons and icon/layers plus there are 3 different ornaments are on that cartridge.

Edited by user Monday, January 07, 2013 10:41:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 1/8/2013(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#89 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 8:17:12 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

AcrossthePond You know I always love your cards, but love.. .love the butterflies on the card. Which cartridge did you use for those butterflies? I have several that have them. Just was curious which one you used on those and what size?

Sorry Christiner the butterfly's have been cut from the paper left behinds, I also used a Kaisercraft stamp for the others and some of them I stamped onto a printed butterfly and cut them out afterwards. I do love the MS punch anywhere butterfly too.

Shelby - Very nice sympathy card, they are always so hard to do but this is first class.

Sue

Edited by user Tuesday, January 08, 2013 8:19:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 1/9/2013(UTC)
#90 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 10:40:29 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: AcrossThePond Go to Quoted Post

Sorry Christiner the butterfly's have been cut from the paper left behinds, I also used a Kaisercraft stamp for the others and some of them I stamped onto a printed butterfly and cut them out afterwards. I do love the MS punch anywhere butterfly too.

Shelby - Very nice sympathy card, they are always so hard to do but this is first class.

Sue

Well, it's beautiful nevertheless. I love butterflies anything! They are so elegant and pretty! :)