Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

purpleluvnscrapper Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 4:57:30 PM(UTC)
purpleluvnscrapper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 599 time(s) in 307 post(s)
Cross post -

Happy New Year everyone!!!
I will admit I have not turned on my E2 or my I in about a month - so today I went to use them and neither machine will read any of my cartridges when I plug them in - but both machines read the I cartridges. Anyone else ever have this happen? I have tried 7 different cartridges and none of them read. Any help would be appreciated! I am in the middle of a book for my DD for her baby shower and I need some cuts!
Thank you!!
Cricut Dani Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 05, 2013 11:16:50 PM(UTC)
Cricut Dani

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Originally Posted by: purpleluvnscrapper Go to Quoted Post
Cross post -

Happy New Year everyone!!!
I will admit I have not turned on my E2 or my I in about a month - so today I went to use them and neither machine will read any of my cartridges when I plug them in - but both machines read the I cartridges. Anyone else ever have this happen? I have tried 7 different cartridges and none of them read. Any help would be appreciated! I am in the middle of a book for my DD for her baby shower and I need some cuts!
Thank you!!

Hello Purpleluvnscrapper,

Have you updated your Expression 2 recently?

If you do not have that program on your computer, you can download it by going to www.cricut.com/cricutsync. Once Cricut Sync is installed on your computer, you will be able to update your machine. You can do this by connecting your machine through the USB cord that was provided with your machine. You will want to make sure to click on the Cricut Sync icon so the program is running. Once you have that program up and your machine is connected, the Cricut Sync will prompt you that there are updates available for your machine. You will then click “Update Now.” It will take a few minutes for that update to finish depending on how many updates that you need to do. If you are experiencing issues with trying to update your machine after trying a few times we would like to recommend that you contact 1-877-7CRICUT where one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.

Cricut Dani