Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fayrai Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 12:24:54 PM(UTC)
Fayrai

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 16 post(s)
After using my Imagine a week and half days ago, it is dead. It will not power on. I called CS and they said because it is past the one year warranty( a year and 1 month) unless the power cord is faulty, there is nothing we can do. I am so HURT! One of my new year resolutions was to use my Imagine more. I have only used it a handful of times. It's gone. The power cord lights up and I even used a friends cord but no show for the Imagine. What can I do? Is there anyone out there that I can try to see if they can fix it. Somebody please help. I LOVE MY IMAGINE!!!!!!!!
MarleneO Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 10:20:26 PM(UTC)
MarleneO

United States

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 80 post(s)
Since the Imagine is half an HP printer, I would call a service that repairs ink jet printers. They MAY be able to help you. It's worth a shot!
BrendaHill1 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 5:10:28 AM(UTC)
BrendaHill1

United States

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Sorry to hear about your Imagine. Im starting to have minor problems with mines as well. Afraid that it's only a matter of time before my Imagine goes out. My warranty is out this month. Anyhow, try this link for Cricut fixes. It's kind of a forum for all Cricut problems with may people having same problem as your is having. Takes time to seach through comments and advice. Hope it helps.

http://everhack.blog.atx...2/08/cricut-repair-info/[/url]

Looks like you may have to copy/paste above link. Good luck.

Brenda Hill
Stone Mountain, Ga.
SueKoeferl Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 8:21:36 PM(UTC)
SueKoeferl

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
The same thing happened to me. Hadnt used it for a mth. then went to turn it on nothing. Support
said it might need a new power cord as it is a know issue with it. I also wasnt under warrenty and have mult. cartridges. I wasnt sure I wanted to invest more money if this wasnt the problem/. I asked my husband if there was a way to test the power cord and he did and have found the it was under voltage putout. So today I ordered a new cord. Heres hoping it fixes the problem and dont have any more.
Sue