Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

mbxt4114853dfa8 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 2:42:41 PM(UTC)
mbxt4114853dfa8

Groups: Registered

I received an E2 for Christmas and everything is up to date.
The only issue I have is that there is no "OPTIONS" option for mat layers
There is a tab in my CCR for options but the only thing there is "gypsy sync" (which i do not have) or "Shop".

Is there a newer version of CCR that I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!

-Mags
scrapalette Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 2:47:26 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19134 time(s) in 8556 post(s)
What version of CCR do you have? Click the Help button at the top in CCR and then the About at the bottom of the pop up window. It should be version 1 build 179.

Gypsy Sync is the old program. For updates, you want Cricut Sync {which you download from cricut.com}.
Olivia'sNana Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 3:10:24 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 925 time(s) in 457 post(s)
the mat layers is not under the options tab. To add layers you click the + sign that is right under the ccr tool bar, Then you can click the down arrow and rename the mat layer, change the color that the images will dislpay in or delete teh layer. You can also reorder teh layers by clicking and holding down the layer tab and slide it over. This helps when you want to see images layered on the mat
mbxt4114853dfa8 Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:29:06 PM(UTC)
mbxt4114853dfa8

Originally Posted by: Olivia'sNana Go to Quoted Post
the mat layers is not under the options tab. To add layers you click the + sign that is right under the ccr tool bar, Then you can click the down arrow and rename the mat layer, change the color that the images will dislpay in or delete teh layer. You can also reorder teh layers by clicking and holding down the layer tab and slide it over. This helps when you want to see images layered on the mat

Thats my issue. I do not have an options tab to click on.
mbxt4114853dfa8 Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:30:24 PM(UTC)
mbxt4114853dfa8

Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
What version of CCR do you have? Click the Help button at the top in CCR and then the About at the bottom of the pop up window. It should be version 1 build 179.

Gypsy Sync is the old program. For updates, you want Cricut Sync {which you download from cricut.com}.

Thank you! I will give this a go.
mbxt4114853dfa8 Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:36:21 PM(UTC)
mbxt4114853dfa8

Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post

This is the version I have. I have a Machine & Mat tab and 4 others..nothing that says options.
Olivia'sNana Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 5:51:53 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Originally Posted by: mbxt4114853dfa8 Go to Quoted Post
Thats my issue. I do not have an options tab to click on.

That is my response, you don't add mat layers under an "option" tab. It is by using the + just to the right of layer1 tab that is directly under the tool bar that runs along the top of the ccr screen. If you are looking for an option tab along the left side of the ccr screen, there is not one. You shoulds see Shape Properties, Text, Colors & Pattersn, Machine & Mat, Help & Feedback.

Hope this helps.
mbxt4114853dfa8 Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 6:05:54 PM(UTC)
mbxt4114853dfa8

Originally Posted by: Olivia'sNana Go to Quoted Post
That is my response, you don't add mat layers under an "option" tab. It is by using the + just to the right of layer1 tab that is directly under the tool bar that runs along the top of the ccr screen. If you are looking for an option tab along the left side of the ccr screen, there is not one. You shoulds see Shape Properties, Text, Colors & Pattersn, Machine & Mat, Help & Feedback.

Hope this helps.

That does, thanks.

However when I add/move/delete something on Layer 2, shouldn't it be a "shadow" on Layer 1? Whatever I do on layer 2 also appears on layer 1 and vice versa.
Olivia'sNana Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 08, 2013 7:14:14 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Originally Posted by: mbxt4114853dfa8 Go to Quoted Post
That does, thanks.

However when I add/move/delete something on Layer 2, shouldn't it be a "shadow" on Layer 1? Whatever I do on layer 2 also appears on layer 1 and vice versa.

You will see all the images on each layer as long as the eyeball is green on each respective layer tab. You will be placing images on the tab that is the lighter white color. The tab(s) that are slightly darker gray are inactive but if the eyeball is green you still see the images you have placed on them. Think of it as see through mats. Does that make sense. You should see each mat layer's images in a different color. You can click on the eyeball of any layer to "hide" that layer.