Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jacobson.linda789f4276 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:12:41 PM(UTC)
jacobson.linda789f4276

Groups: Registered

I am new to the CCR and need some help understanding the Daily Free Cuts ... what are they and are they really "free"? The other day, I tried to follow the link in the email to the "free cut" but it looked like I had to "pay" to get the free cut...I'm confused! Is it free? If it is free, how do I get it into CCR to be used???Confused
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:14:35 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7817 time(s) in 3649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jacobson.linda789f4276 Go to Quoted Post
I am new to the CCR and need some help understanding the Daily Free Cuts ... what are they and are they really "free"? The other day, I tried to follow the link in the email to the "free cut" but it looked like I had to "pay" to get the free cut...I'm confused! Is it free? If it is free, how do I get it into CCR to be used???Confused

There's a new free cut each week and it will appear in your My Cartridges list in CCR. When the week is up that cart disappears from My Cartridges and the new free cart appears. You don't have to do anything other that select that cart to design with and press Cut.

If you save a project that used a previous weeks free cart you'll need to purchase that cart if you want to cut it again.

brandilou146cfd2a9f Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 19, 2013 12:28:40 PM(UTC)
brandilou146cfd2a9f

Groups: Registered

I am not sure if I am posting this right but here goes. It is about the free cuts. All I have are the President images and such. That is all. Is that all there is right now? I saw those back in November when I got my Cricut 2. Thanks for the help. I feel like I am going crazy and I know it's not that hard. Again much appreciated.
Narelle Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:03:24 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7817 time(s) in 3649 post(s)
Originally Posted by: brandilou146cfd2a9f Go to Quoted Post
I am not sure if I am posting this right but here goes. It is about the free cuts. All I have are the President images and such. That is all. Is that all there is right now? I saw those back in November when I got my Cricut 2. Thanks for the help. I feel like I am going crazy and I know it's not that hard. Again much appreciated.

Currently in the My cartridges folder you should see:

Barack Obama
Barack & Michelle Obama
Cricut Craft Room Basics
Extreme Fonts
Mitt Romney
Mitt & Ann Romney

Plus any carts that you have either physically linked to CCR or purchased as a digital cartridge from Cricut.com. (I think there might be a couple of others that came with the Cricut mini too)

If you have registered your E2 then you should also see the carts that are preloaded on the machine there too.

The Extreme Fonts cart is this weeks freebie. You will see just one of the fonts from that cart. Next week you will see a different font from that cart. And again the week after that.

After that I'd expect to see a different freebie. The free cart generally changes each week. When the new one is loaded, the previous one is removed.

Cricut Craft Room Basics will always be there. I thought the president carts were only going to be there until the election. Smile