Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sk8 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 3:37:01 PM(UTC)
sk8

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
This might be a dumb question but how do I pull up the loaded Alphabet & Essentials images that came on the E2 in the Craft Room??
 1 user thanked sk8 for this useful post.
sara.tanskif85a96b2 on 1/21/2013(UTC)
sara.tanskif85a96b2 Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 3:57:25 PM(UTC)
sara.tanskif85a96b2

Groups: Registered

NOT DUMB AT ALL!!!! I JUST now got this resolved. And it was quick and painless. I read on several other posts that you have to first register the E2 (whatever machine you use) on your Cricut account. Then wait until they do the "Thursday updates". After their update, you can then register your cartridges. I was able to register my E2, cartridges (both pre-installed and older ones I had) with NO problem. HOWEVER, I couldn't get the pre-installed Cricut Essentials or Cricut Alphabet to link to CCR. I waited ANOTHER week, but CCR still told me that it couldn't find the cartridge. ThumbDown

I just called support (877-7cricut) and was on hold for maybe 60 seconds. I let the Amazing Jessica know what the issue was. All I needed to do was send her a screen shot of my product registration page (from the Cricut website)--I'm guessing so she could confirm that I actually owned them?? Anyway, she said that it would be taken care of within 24hours. 1 hour later they were linked to my CCR!!! LOL LOL

Hope this helps!!!