Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

11 Pages«<45678>»
ctibbmn Offline
#151 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 10:15:24 AM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MarjorieLindley Go to Quoted Post
GOOD MORNING.... Okay I am blonde. WHAT is ACM. another scrapper store?????

TEee hEee.

I think ACM stands for A. C. Moore, a store like Js or Ms.... just guessing though. We don't have them around here either!! (So I probably shouldn't have answered - just stickin' my nose in where it doesn't belong!!) ;-)

Hi all!! JCI - haven't heard much from my partner!! Lana, hope you're not too busy at work!!

We are all dug out from our snow fall - only 8", but they kids are enjoying it, they are out there digging out igloos. I suppose I should call them in and start on math for everyone.... or I could dig out some pretty paper....
MarjorieLindley Offline
#152 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:01:48 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ctibbmn Go to Quoted Post
I think ACM stands for A. C. Moore, a store like Js or Ms.... just guessing though. We don't have them around here either!! (So I probably shouldn't have answered - just stickin' my nose in where it doesn't belong!!) ;-)

Hi all!! JCI - haven't heard much from my partner!! Lana, hope you're not too busy at work!!

We are all dug out from our snow fall - only 8", but they kids are enjoying it, they are out there digging out igloos. I suppose I should call them in and start on math for everyone.... or I could dig out some pretty paper....

ha ha ha Gotta luv you. At least you have an answer whether its right or wrong. You get a star for the day for at least trying. Anyways WOW you got snow 8 inches. You want some of our snow?? we have a snowfall total of 165 inches with 32 of it still on the ground. Well and then we have to put it somewhere so I have a hill that is twice my height. I am 5ft 9. Tee hee. Well thanks and I would like to see if there is one in chicago when I go visit my son. I would like to see what its all about the ACM thing. TEEEHEEE.
scrappinchic Offline
#153 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:30:58 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Yes ACM is like HL and M's! I like that store! Well heck I like them all! I hope to visit Joann's soonWink !

Wow Marjorie that is a lot of snowScared !

I plan to start and finish my shopping real soon! So that I can create a wonderful Easter Basket/Bag for Marjorie! I am going to have a fun shopping weekend!

I can't wait for all the stores to get the Easter stuff out! I love Easter and like to decroate! Does anyone else decorate for Easter?

Please check in with your partners if you haven't so that she can create a basket that you will love. Without comminutcation its not possible! Thanks!

Have a wonderful day!

GailLew Offline
#154 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:32:09 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
Hi all: just jci.. spending some time crafting for a one on one swap with a very talented person.. i am getting the last of Rhonda's things together.. Hope to do some vegetable planting this weekend.. that's it for now

Happy Valentine's to everyone!

Gail
HopeJones1 Offline
#155 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:00:18 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Got my tracking my #! Weagz some of your goodies are on the way to me....actually, most of your goodies are coming! Just have 2 other days to shop for then stuff in your basket and send it with the Easter Bunny to your home!!😀

I wish we had AC Moore because it would be somewhere new to shop!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day my Easter peeps!
Heart2hand Offline
#156 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:40:52 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Happy Heart's Day to all....

Gail....thank you for the PMs ...I have answered them both. Vegetable painting???? That is new to me....I'd love to see that. ONe on ONE swap....now that sounds interesting too...maybe a route to take when I'm done here.....lol. I have several that have already asked to stay in touch swapping this way...hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL day...don't forget those that mean the most to you.

HUGs
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#157 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 6:43:36 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

WAHOOOOO I was so excited to see a box with my name on it in the mail yesterday cause I got me some goodies. TEE HEE> Well I got Jess some Goodies and they came yesterday. Now to place my big order and get that out of the way. Got my taxes filed yesterday SO EXCITED. Well Hope everyone has a fantastic Valentines day. My sweetie got us Pastys for dinner so I told him I will draw red hearts with ketchup on mine. Plus we are having date night with a movie. Everyone have a wonderful day. YAY.

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:22:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeniceB. Offline
#158 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:02:56 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Marjorie, Pasties?!! Do they come with a stripper pole?!! LOL...you know I had to say it!!!Razz

WubLove Wub
Happy Valentine's Day to all!

craftymomof2 Offline
#159 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:55:20 AM(UTC)
craftymomof2

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 84 post(s)
Waves to Cheryl!!!! Sorry I have been missing. This has been a super busy week at work and with the kiddos. Oh and of course we celebrated our 19th Anniversary on Monday. Whoo Hoo tonight is my last night to work then I will be off for 6 nights. DS and I are taking scuba lessons this weekend and we are getting excited. DH was certified when we were first married but I never was interested until last year when I took a discovery dive course on our vacation. All the talk of snow is hard for me to imagine. We would love to get some here but it only happens rarely, and just a few inches then.

DD and I did a lot of your shopping last weekend. I hope you like what we found.

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Hope everyone has a great day! I am hitting the bed to rest up for another eventful evening at work.

Hugs, LanaBigGrin BigGrin
MarjorieLindley Offline
#160 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:24:00 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Originally Posted by: DeniceB. Go to Quoted Post
Marjorie, Pasties?!! Do they come with a stripper pole?!! LOL...you know I had to say it!!!Razz

WubLove Wub
Happy Valentine's Day to all!

ALRIGHT DENICE.... I had to go back and change the spelling. Pastyssssss FOOOD Drool http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty OMG. SEE how red I am. Blushing HA HA HA Gotta luv you for that. Good Catch now I have to remember I use an S and not change the y like they tell you in school. OH BOY!!!! ha ha ha. Love

Edited by user Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:24:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MarjorieLindley Offline
#161 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:26:03 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

AND OH YEAH! got so flustered forgot why I was here. TEE HEE thanks denice. I JUST PLACED 2 orders. and of course to get free shipping you have to spend so much at both stores. SO I got EXTRASSSSS Drool Flapper Love BigGrin YAY and I think I got me something in there too. WHOO HOOO.
ctibbmn Offline
#162 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 11:52:42 AM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Originally Posted by: MarjorieLindley Go to Quoted Post
ha ha ha Gotta luv you. At least you have an answer whether its right or wrong. You get a star for the day for at least trying. Anyways WOW you got snow 8 inches. You want some of our snow?? we have a snowfall total of 165 inches with 32 of it still on the ground. Well and then we have to put it somewhere so I have a hill that is twice my height. I am 5ft 9. Tee hee. Well thanks and I would like to see if there is one in chicago when I go visit my son. I would like to see what its all about the ACM thing. TEEEHEEE.

LOL, usually I get the answer wrong, but thanks for the star!!! ;-)

Yes, I would love some of your snow!!! Here we are in northern MN and we are having a dry year. One 6" and one 8" snow and not much in between. My kids love snow and I would like to dig out my snow shoes and go with you!!

I would like to check out ACM and HL - haven't been to either one!! Maybe I need to get out more!!
ctibbmn Offline
#163 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 1:46:16 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

I have the older two doing their science and the younger two are out working on their igloos, so I have a few minutes to comment on some of the above posts that I wanted to.....

Marjorie and Denice - you are too funny about the pasties!!!! My daughter-in-law is a youth pastor and they make pasties as a fundraisers and they get lots of those kinds of comments and I always say them wrong!! :-)

Lana - Hi!! Sorry you've had to work so much and things are crazy. My last week was crazy, but this week is almost normal (whatever normal is!!!!) I went snorkeling in Cancun and I think scuba diving would be a fun sport to learn. I can't wait to see what goodies you've found!! I just have one more thing to get for you and then I need to figure out a basket/bag.

Gail - vegetable planting? Already?? I am so jealous!! There is a big igloo in the middle of my garden. Gardening is such good therapy!!

Jess - I also decorate for Easter. I have bunnies, eggs, baskets and all kinds of pastel-ly things.

We are doing all kinds of fun stuff for Valentine's day today to replace the pictures I lost from last year when my computer crashed. Haha - how many other people do activities, just to take pictures, so they can make a special page??

Gotta go.... getting out heart cookie cutters and paint for our next project.... sure to be a mess!! Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

scrappinchic Offline
#164 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 5:05:59 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Wink Good morning y'all! I hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day! I sure did!

Marjorie I will be placing an order this morning! I am going to add a few goodies for myself too!
Heart2hand Offline
#165 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 5:27:53 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Gail...sent you a PM....I hope it's not too late.Flapper

Rhonda
DeniceB. Offline
#166 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 6:00:23 AM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Thanks for the pasty clarification...LOL! Hmmm, I'm going to ask and see if any of the stores around here make pasties. They sound like calzones, just with different fillings.

Snorkeling and scuba diving?! Have fun!

I am not embarrased to say that when my kiddos were younger I would plan activities, just to take pictures, for special crafty projects.

Have a great day girls!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#167 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 6:25:47 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

YOu can make pastys too I can send you a recipe that they make around here. We have a pasty fest in the summer and the same people win every year cause they make the bestest around. Its suppose to have meat, onion, carrots, potatoes and rutabaga in the crust. SOme people leave out the carrots or the rutabaga. NOPE the real pasty has all in it and We had one last night MMMMMMM. they is sooo good.

Well one of my packages has shipped. YIPPEEE. I am off to work on my basket in my head since Iam at work. But I got an idea last night and instead of grass I am using??????? not telling. TEE HEE. ITs a surprise.

Talk to you all later.
GailLew Offline
#168 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 3:19:35 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
Gail...sent you a PM....I hope it's not too late.Flapper

Rhonda

No prob... i'm almost done.. ThumpUp . Just have to wait for them to arrive, then it will be all gussied up & ready to go..

I'm vegetable planting, not painting... my finger's were not in sync w/my brain waves OhMyGod .. it will be around 75 here in San Diego, and another storm to come on Monday or Tuesday... just perfect!
GailLew Offline
#169 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 3:21:07 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Originally Posted by: DeniceB. Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the pasty clarification...LOL! Hmmm, I'm going to ask and see if any of the stores around here make pasties. They sound like calzones, just with different fillings.

Snorkeling and scuba diving?! Have fun!

I am not embarrased to say that when my kiddos were younger I would plan activities, just to take pictures, for special crafty projects.

Have a great day girls!

Pasties could be those little tassle thingy's that are stuck on the ______... Blushing Blushing

...G.
Heart2hand Offline
#170 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 3:42:16 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: GailLew Go to Quoted Post
Pasties could be those little tassle thingy's that are stuck on the ______... Blushing Blushing

...G.

OOOhh my.....sooo true Miss Gail....and too funny!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL

Ohh planting your garden....I wish I lived where it was warm most of the time....HOW lucky you are. It was snowing here earlier, but now it's sunny and gorgeous out.....ONLY INDIANA....

I too have most of the days purchased...an order came today with SEVERAL of your goodies in it....Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....still need a day or two, and I'm creating something too.

HUGs
rhonda
DeniceB. Offline
#171 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 3:49:20 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

I have a few more things to get Scrappin_RN...well, more than a few...but I'm planning it all in my head! I need to place an order soon.

Hey Partner, I hope you're doing good!!!
scrappinchic Offline
#172 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 4:48:26 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Evening y'all! Its been a wonderful day! We finally got three inches of snowWoot !

Hey Marjorie! I went shopping before the snow started and got a few things for your basket! Didn't have any luck finding your bag/basket I wanted! I had to cut my shopping trip short to get back home! I hope your having a great weekend!

Have a great night ladies!
scrappinchic Offline
#173 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 5:53:33 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Oh Marjorie, I forgot to tell you that I ordered some goodies from Oozak! I added me some goodies tooWink ! I plan to place another order next week for some other stuff! There is a few things I need to pick up at M's and HL! I should have all shopping done in the next week or so!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#174 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:30:48 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

wahoooo my first order came. WAIT no my second order came. One more order needs to make it here. OOOHHHH so excited. I was like WHAT on a saturday my order shows up what the heck. That was sooo coool I am going to have to order from there again. It was very fast 2 days and on a saturday. WOWEEEE. So now I go the basket planned and working on it this weekend "Hopefully"

Such a busy day today. I just sat down. Joe is watching nascar. I had a baby shower a stampin up party, lunch/breakfast with joe and his dad, house cleaning and ironing and sewing for joe and now WHEW relaxing. YAY.

Talk to you all tomorrow.
Heart2hand Offline
#175 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:41:25 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

Gail....DH and I went to Micheal's yesterday....found some goodies for you....BigGrin BigGrin . HOpe you having a wonderful day. Get your veggies planted?

Jess....On the basket ?..Does it have to be grouped together in one BIG thing...bc my idea was to package them seperately....is this acceptable? I have ideasScared and don't want to do it wrong if it's not.

THanks
hugs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#176 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:05:20 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post
Good morning Ladies...

Gail....DH and I went to Micheal's yesterday....found some goodies for you....BigGrin BigGrin . HOpe you having a wonderful day. Get your veggies planted?

Jess....On the basket ?..Does it have to be grouped together in one BIG thing...bc my idea was to package them seperately....is this acceptable? I have ideasScared and don't want to do it wrong if it's not.

THanks
hugs
rhonda

You can package them seperately! Totally ok with me! It will be some added fun to the basket/bag!Can't wait to see your packaging idea! I have a few ideas up my sleeve tooWink !

Heart2hand Offline
#177 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:14:10 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
You can package them seperately! Totally ok with me! It will be some added fun to the basket/bag!Can't wait to see your packaging idea! I have a few ideas up my sleeve tooWink !

Thanks soo much....I will start on them today...

HUGs
rhonda
weagz Offline
#178 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:49:36 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Hello all! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We had my son's 4th birthday party yesterday. He had a great time running around and doing gymnastics with his friends. Today is a day for rest! lol

I think I am all done with my shopping for my partner, Hope! I have one thing I am waiting to be delivered and I need to pick up one thing at the store - but I know exactly what it is!

I have a great idea for a basket - so I just need to go out and get all of my supplies and I can get started. I am excited to get going on this!

Scrappin_RN Offline
#179 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:09:50 PM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi ladies! Waving to my partner Denice BigGrin - I am waiting for the last few things to trickle in and then I should be able to package it up soon! Had family in for the weekend that cut into my crafting time so I am playing some catch up on sleep and crafting today - ha ha
MarjorieLindley Offline
#180 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 7:18:39 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

oMG I am working on my project for the easter swap and it is coming out soooooo GOOOD I am impressed. I am so Excited. Can't wait for you to see it Jess. OMG. I I I well Its awesome. My idea is coming out so good. OMG I am so proud of me. I think. TEE HEE.

Well anyways enough gloating.

Well I cleaned an elderly ladies house and She is so excited she will be 90 years old in march. I have to make her a very special card. SHE LUVS BUTTERFLIES. yay. I have made her butterfly tablecloth and curtains and towel holders. I also took pictures at a butterfly sanctuary at mackinaw island and framed a couple and she has them on her fridge. She even has my pups pics on her fridge. She is sooo cute. I gotta think of something special besides the card and bringing her a vanilla cappucino. This is her 90th. Hmmm. I will take suggestions..... She is so fun to clean for cause she has all this knowledge and she likes to talk about the past sometimes and wants to hear everything about joe, pups and my son. She is very catholic. and she is very proper. She has no one left no family or anything just friends. She is a special lady.

Anyways Have a great night and I am off to finish working on my project. OH I am so luving this new project. I need to do more of them. YUPPERS. ooops did I say too much. Nighty night.