Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
CricutCrazy Offline
#61 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 1:08:24 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 989 time(s) in 712 post(s)
LOL MANY THANKS TO OUR COB !! Love You're the best !

Debbie and Beanie Love - Thanks for checking in - no problem at all ... just wanted to tell you that I finally got the photo of the wonderful Halloween Hanging Banner you made for me that is so awesome !! Better late than never huh ? I finally got a camera that works half-way decent. I will get it to you in a day or so. If you want me to post it on the MB where should I put it ? It deserves to be seen by everyone. Should I make a New Post for it ? I have never been late putting up a picture like this before so I dont really know what to do at this point...so you tell me what would make you happy Love
Beanies Mom Offline
#62 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:36:15 PM(UTC)
Beanies Mom

Groups: Registered
United States
Location: MQ: Page 15 Post 431 / Joined Date Should Be 7/13/2006

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 70 post(s)
Barb I have given up on taking pictures with my camera. Half the time can't find it and if I do find it it needs to be charged. Lol. I use my phone to take most of my pictures..

You don't have to open a new post if it wouldn't bother anyone maybe you could just stick it in here. I don't want to cause any trouble so if you want I can pm you my e-mail address.

I try to take pics of everything before I send them to their new homes but sometimes it's more important to get it in the mail.

Halloween is my fav so making that banner for you was alot of fun. I'm glad you could hang it in your office. I hope it made your patients smile.

Let me know if you need my e-mail address.

Debbie
CraftyOldBat Offline
#63 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 2:55:49 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Was thanked: 408 time(s) in 340 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Beanies Mom Go to Quoted Post
I don't want to cause any trouble...

I never have any issues with that... LOL LOL LOL
Beanies Mom Offline
#64 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:14:06 PM(UTC)
Beanies Mom

United States

COB you are too funny! I'm one of those people that sit in the background and LMAO at things people say. Then I wonder why didn't I say that. Lol
KauaiMelody Online
#65 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 10:30:01 AM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Was thanked: 2056 time(s) in 944 post(s)
JCI Hope everyone is gathering lots of inspiration for this swap. Haven't been to pinterest, since I stayed up all nite playing with it. Flapper
KauaiMelody Online
#66 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 10:38:16 AM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
Dear Partner .... Oh GOODY !!! I always LOVE having FREE REIN to make whatever my feeble brain comes up with ! Woot Wub
I just might come up with some coordinated efforts and I trust you shall also...I dont care if it is a mixture of butterflies and dragonflies ....one never knows but, I would think that if a "Butter" Fly met up with a "Dragon" Fly it could get melted ! Razz

Wow! How creative was that!!!
trvkladd Offline
#67 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 7:53:52 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
COB~ I didn't get to start on this one yet. Thought that I was going to get to start yesterday but finished up a few other things and got busy with DH. He was only home for a day and a half and back out to VA again. I miss him already. I hate when he's gone like this. He'll be in and out for the next several weeks getting a new manager in place in his VA theater. Hope you're doing well.

Hi to everyone else, hope you ladies are all doing well. Will check in again soon

~Rebecca
CricutCrazy Offline
#68 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:15:59 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Well - I have the designs all figured out, the papers are all chosen, and the box and lid are painted in the base coats...and then LIFE got in the way. I am glad I gave us lots of time to make these items...

BIG WAVES to my SWEET PARTNER MELLIE !!

Hope you are all having a Blessed Day !

Love
CraftyOldBat Offline
#69 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:43:12 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Originally Posted by: trvkladd Go to Quoted Post
COB~ I didn't get to start on this one yet. Thought that I was going to get to start yesterday but finished up a few other things and got busy with DH. He was only home for a day and a half and back out to VA again. I miss him already. I hate when he's gone like this. He'll be in and out for the next several weeks getting a new manager in place in his VA theater. Hope you're doing well.

Hi to everyone else, hope you ladies are all doing well. Will check in again soon

~Rebecca

Eh one item base coated; not exactly what I'd call progress here either!
CricutCrazy Offline
#70 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 12:14:02 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Well, now I dont feel so bad, since COB is making slooooooooowwwwwwww progress as well !!
Hopefully I can get one of them finished this weekend ! But, tonight is dinner with my son and his family so there wont be much progress going on tonight Blushing
trvkladd Offline
#71 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:37:40 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: CraftyOldBat Go to Quoted Post
Eh one item base coated; not exactly what I'd call progress here either!

Well that's ok...I got one thing done today and that was going to the PO.Huh DD is getting inducted into the National Honor Society on Friday and I took her shopping for a new outfit, make up and shoes so we made it a girls night out and went to dinner too! Now I'm exhausted. I HATE the mall. DH says that I'm not a normal girl because I loathe shopping! Flapper Laugh LOL
DD was so excited about shopping that I couldn't be irritated even though the girls in JCP didn't want to help us at all. I kept calm and carried on Glare Glare DD kept thanking me and telling me that I didn't have to get her all that stuff but she deserves it so much she's such a great girl and a big helper too! She's 16 and helps out with the daycare kids almost everyday when she gets home so I figured it's a small price to pay to see the huge smile on her face! Wub She was so grateful! We had a great time. BigGrin

I hope you're all having a great week

~Rebecca
 1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 2/28/2013(UTC)
CricutCrazy Offline
#72 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:11:32 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Oh Rebecca ! How proud you must be of your daughter - that is wonderful ! She certainly deserves a new outfit for being such a great student ! And your DD and DH are so lucky to have you...even if you ARENT "NORMAL" Flapper Laugh

I finished an altered Rat Trap this week and got it mailed BEFORE the due date !! I am soooo proud of myself LOL I never thought I would think that mouse traps could be gorgeous , but oh my goodness .... there are some really lovely ones in this MB swap. You can see mine on my Blog !

KauaiMelody Online
#73 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:54:30 PM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Barb, glad you finished your rat trap and escaped a trip to the emergency room. I stayed with itty bitty mousie one's. Will have to check your blog. A good reminder for me to put my trap on my blog too. Just haven't been postin to it lately. I think sometimes I should put my fiber art on there too, cause , alot of my gaps are me doing that.

Edited by user Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:55:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: RATS!!!

Beanies Mom Offline
#74 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:17:52 PM(UTC)
Beanies Mom

United States

Hi everyone. I was getting all my items organized while watching tv (paying more attention to the tv) and when I looked around the bedroom it looked like a Butterfly Colony exploded in here. LOL Flapper LOL There are dies and cartridges as far as the eye can see. I'm actually having fun pickiing out all the paper and cartridges I'm going to use.

Barb would it be easier to give you my e-mail address or do you want to post that picture here?

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Debbie

Edited by user Thursday, February 28, 2013 8:39:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: correcting my poor spelling.

CricutCrazy Offline
#75 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:55:30 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Just got back from a trip to "M's" to pick up some Timmy embellies for "THE BOX" !! It has taken on a life of it's own... OhMyGod As far as the Rat Trap goes, I decided I needed to "shut my trap" and get back to work....I am so far behind on things (what else is new ???!!)Razz

Deb -- I will get it done...I promise and will post it here soon. I am bogged down with swapping into a new Windows 8 computer this weekend.Scared

Edited by user Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:56:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Beanies Mom Offline
#76 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 10:22:32 AM(UTC)
Beanies Mom

United States

Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
Just got back from a trip to "M's" to pick up some Timmy embellies for "THE BOX" !! It has taken on a life of it's own... OhMyGod As far as the Rat Trap goes, I decided I needed to "shut my trap" and get back to work....I am so far behind on things (what else is new ???!!)Razz

Deb -- I will get it done...I promise and will post it here soon. I am bogged down with swapping into a new Windows 8 computer this weekend.Scared

How do you like Windows 8? In my old age I shy away ftom trying new software BUT Windows 8 looks interesting.

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 4:49:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#77 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 4:29:20 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

JCI~ Big waves to my partner, COB!!!

Yesterday was my birthday so I was MIA for the weekend b/c I went to GA to hang out with my sister. Went antiquing, out to lunch, out to dinner. It was great fun. I missed her so much. Can't wait to see her again in a few weeks. Loving having her 3 1/2 hours away! Hope you all had a great weekend as well

~Rebecca
Beanies Mom Offline
#78 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 7:16:16 PM(UTC)
Beanies Mom

United States

Originally Posted by: trvkladd Go to Quoted Post
JCI~ Big waves to my partner, COB!!!

Yesterday was my birthday so I was MIA for the weekend b/c I went to GA to hang out with my sister. Went antiquing, out to lunch, out to dinner. It was great fun. I missed her so much. Can't wait to see her again in a few weeks. Loving having her 3 1/2 hours away! Hope you all had a great weekend as well

~Rebecca

Happy Birthday Rebecca. Sounds like you had a good day and you deserved it. I'm not much into antiquing but I am really into going out to lunch and then going out to dinner. BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Debbie
 1 user thanked Beanies Mom for this useful post.
trvkladd on 3/4/2013(UTC)
KauaiMelody Online
#79 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 8:36:02 PM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

Barb and Beanie, your mousetraps are both trippy and gorgeous.

Howdy to my partner, I am starting to formulate a game plan for your shadow box and box.
 1 user thanked KauaiMelody for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 3/5/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#80 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 6:21:32 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all~

Debbie~ It was wonderful. Not much into antiquing...I used to be but now that "antiquing" has become a popular thing to do the prices are ridiculous. I've always loved old "vintage" glass bottles...and I have a rather large collection of glass...in the past you could pick up glass bottles for next to nothing now they're a fortune. I found a couple of really good deals though that I couldn't resist...2 bottles for less than $4 ea. and several wooden spools that I'm not sure if they're vintage but will be awesome to alter. It was a great weekend with my sister and I will be looking forward to doing it again soon now that she'll be closer.

COB~ I hope that all is well with you. Will be working on your projects this week. Any word from DD yet? I know that it takes a while to get settled in and I'm sure it has to be really hard for you. My BF has a son in the Army and when she doesn't hear from him for a while it's nerve wracking! Hope you're faring well!

Barb~ How are things going in your neck of the woods? It snowed the first day I drove to GA and we got some there that night but the next day it was sunny. Cold but sunny! I have lots of family and friends in Central FL and I know that your weather has been fantastic recently. I can't wait to get up there in April. The weather should be perfect by then.

Hope everyone is having a great week

~Rebecca

Edited by user Tuesday, March 05, 2013 6:22:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CraftyOldBat Offline
#81 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:18:10 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY partner!
Sounds like you had a nice day BigGrin

Thanks for asking about DD. She just posted this pic on FB yesterday. She qualified expert with her 9mm pistol getting 29/30. The big grin on her face is because she tied for 2nd best shot in her entire company of 110 MPs and she's a medic not an MP. Nothing like showing up a bunch of highly trained men to boost your confidence LOL LOL
CraftyOldBat attached the following image(s):
sara sharp shooter2.gif
 1 user thanked CraftyOldBat for this useful post.
trvkladd on 3/5/2013(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#82 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 5:42:44 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

COB~ Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. It was awesome! Wow...great pic. That's fantastic. She ROCKS! I wish I had been that strong. My BF's son scored second in his platoon too! That's quite an accomplishment. He jumps out of airplanes. He loves it. I saw on his FB today that he was jumping again!!!

Have a great rest of your week

~Rebecca
CricutCrazy Offline
#83 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 7:59:39 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Hi All - Well the new Windows 8 is proving to be interesting...a little bit of a challenge, as I did not buy a "Touch Screen" and do NOT intend to buy one...Therefore, I have to click on everything with the mouse. The worst part is that a lot of my business software will not convert to WIndows 8 format and that means I have to manually re-enter all of my files ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate this part...I am already bogged down with too much work to do on the computer. I would rather be crafting !

I am still trying to decide on a winner for my last Blog Candy giveaway...very hard decision. I never expected so many WONDERFUL entries ! But I have narrowed it down to the top 5.

I managed to finish the inner linings of "THE BOX" and it is pretty...I may decide that I just cannot part with it...sorry Melody ! Razz

Happy crafting everyone ...and many THanks for checking in ! you girls ROCK !!Woot ThumpUp Wub
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#84 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:00:54 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 116 time(s) in 115 post(s)
JCI -- Wanting to let you all know all is well here. I have been doing a major clean up in my craft room and wanting to get a hold of my big mess. It was driving me crazy. So, now I will be able to find things a little easier. I don't like to be disorganized. LOL.

Hope you all are having a great week.
Evelyn
Beanies Mom Offline
#85 Posted : Wednesday, March 06, 2013 5:12:41 PM(UTC)
Beanies Mom

United States

JCI

I see my partner was out there. Evelyn my head is just swimming with the ideas I have. Between Silverware swap and this swap I wake up thinking about what I want to do and fall asleep thinking about it.

I had a good idea about Butterflies thought I had the whole thing under control but when I woke up this morning decided "NO" and I'm off and running again. LOL LOL Good thing Barb gave us the extra time apparently I'm going to need it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week.

Debbie
KauaiMelody Online
#86 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 12:54:46 AM(UTC)
KauaiMelody

No way, you mustn't keep it Barbara - Mess it up a little so you won't want it and I can still have it.
CricutCrazy Offline
#87 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2013 5:07:13 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Whew ! Finally getting this computer thing straightened out ! Now I have to really craft like crazy this weekend !

KM - if you are reallllllllyyyyy good, my little Green Men just might take a picture and give you a sneaky-peeky this weekend of your stuff....Flapper and I will get pix posted of the treasure made for me by Beanie's Mom too...

Have a fun weekend everyone !!
CraftyOldBat Offline
#88 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 10:50:36 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States

Got both pieces base coated yesterday; now to age them using two different techniques...
CricutCrazy Offline
#89 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 8:55:28 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Struggling a bit with the shape of the journal....It does not want me to make it the way I am hoping to make it !! OhMyGod AAAAA!!!!! I will go back to the box which has a more friendly spirit....Love

I finished a new Tissue Box alteration and finishing up my Bathroom caddy to match - all done in the new Graphic 45 French Country Collection ! Hope to get pix on my Blog soon of those.
Also finished a batch of St Pat's Day cards to get in the mail tomorrow or TUesday...

My little GREEN MEN and I are all ready for St. Patty's Day ...are you ??? I bought some Corned Beef and all the fixin's today and popped into the freezer to make up next Sunday.
Can't wait !! Wub Woot
trvkladd Offline
#90 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 5:17:39 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

HI to my partner COB~ Hope you are doing well. I've had a very busy weekend but started on one of your projects yesterday! I'm not sure how it's going to turn out but I'm giving a try! Congratulation on your blog win. I love your little poem. I'm going to have to buy that cart now!

Hope you have a wonderful week

~Rebecca