Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<23456>»
scrappinchic Offline
#91 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 4:32:19 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning Maggie sister's!

Sorry I haven't been around as much. I have been busy with Scentsy and Velata stuff. The new catalogs are coming out soon. Scentsy is March first and Velata is April first. I am super excited for both. I have seen the Scentsy catalog and love it! Lots of new stuff coming out that I must have. They have an actual coffee scent coming out call Perk Me Up! I can not waitBigGrin !

Love that picture Rebecca! Too cute!

I have to making birthday plans today for my big kid. He turns 18 tomorrow. I can't believe it! Time fliesCrying ! He graduated early a couple weeks ago. Now he is the big 18. Makes me said that my baby aint a baby anymore. On the positive side of that, he's a moma's boy and always will be. I don't worry about him going to far from meBigGrin !

He wants me to make him a fishing mini album. So guess I better get busy on thatBigGrin ! It should be pretty easy and "plain" for a manly album. I am not a "plain" crafter at all. So this is going to be fun!

Evelyn I hope you have a wonderful week.

GrandmaJ I used to be a CTMH consultant back in the day. Actually it was about 5 years. I wish you all the best on your home gathering saturday.

Alright I am off to check my other swaps! Have a great day!
Heart2hand Offline
#92 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 4:40:34 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Scrappin_RN....ohhh how exciting....I plan to work on the hanger today....Thanks soo much for the update.

HUGs
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#93 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 4:46:12 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Jess....what is Velata???? I've not heard of it...

HUGs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#94 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 5:01:06 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 770 time(s) in 640 post(s)
Good Morning!!

Rhonda, I think Valata (sp) is edible!! And that is all I know! It is one of Scentsy's lines. Sure jess will tell us more!

Guess I must not of got the school job, never heard any more. sigh...I was hoping...

Hi Traci! Hope your week is off to a great start! I hope to get your Maggie colored before Saturday so all I have to do is the decorating of the hanger at the crop. That way I don't have to haul my copics! But I will take them if necessary!! Might order your stamp and have it shipped directly to you, it will depend on if I have the willpower to not order myself anything!!

Have a great day everyone! baby is coming back today, though it doesn't really sound like he should be. Fortunately his mom works 2 blocks from here and said if I need her to come pick him back up she will. Glare
M&KGrandma Offline
#95 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:23:02 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good Morning!
No kids today, slept in till 8 and am just now getting set for the day! I figure I'll get my running around done now, it's sooo much faster with no little ones! Not as much fun, but faster!!!
Janice, keeping my fingers crossed that you'll still get the job!! They'd be crazy to not hire you!! But i know how hard it is waiting!!!!!! How's the little one? Is he the only one you have today?
Lana, I've started your hanger!!! Colored up Maggie yesterday and am choosing all the fun stuff to decorate it! I think I really, really like this project!!!!! As soon as I'm done here, going to order your stamp and hopefully will be ready to mail as soon as it comes!!!
Jess, can you hardly believe how fast time flies??? I couldn't believe it when my kids turned 18! Sounds like he's a good kid, and how cool that he wants you to make something for him!
Rebecca, great picture... so funny!!!! And so true!!! LOL!!!
Rhonda, feeling ANY better???? I hope so, are you able to get any crafting done???
Gonna run... will probably be back later, maybe even with a sneak peek!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
Heart2hand Offline
#96 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 3:51:31 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

Teri....No, It hurts like HELL-O....and the DR office still has NOT called me back about the therapy. So I'm calling them tomorrow. Thanks for asking.
Hope you enjoyed the day to you today. It's nice to have those!

GrandmaJ...thanks...never heard of it...so I'm curious...lol.

Scrappin_RN ....hope you are having a wonderful day.

Hugs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#97 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 4:58:10 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Happy Wednesday!! Hope you all have a wonderful day, full of sunshine and happiness!

Rhonda, sorry to hear you aren't feeling any better yet, and they should of got back with you about the therapy by now...wonder if someone forgot!

Teri, did you get a lot done on your 'day off'? I ended up holding the 7 mo old most of the day yesterday while he slept. NOT how I like to spend my day, but at least he was able to get some sleep. I told him when he left that we cannot do that again today cause I have 2 other kids today! He just smiled at me!

Hi Traci! You must be having busy week, I haven't seen you on! Hope if it is busy it is at least in a good way!

Sad to report, I didn't get the job. I called yesterday to inquire and she said the board still had to vote but she was pretty sure they were givng the job to the lady who has been filling in since the other secretary left over the holidays. And that will get a passing vote cause her dh is on the board. Gosh, why bother with the interviews an such cause she has been doing the job for over a month. Crying

Have a great day! I got lots of stuff to do once FedEX brings my CTMH order. Samples to make, so time to play for me!!
1CoolMom Offline
#98 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:06:46 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
I have had the busiest craziest week. I have gotten no crafting done and it doesn't look like I will again today. Angry I have a dentist appointment to have a crown replaced...which is going to KILL my crafty budget for a while.

After my appointment, I am going to M's to get the door hanger. I keep saying that and then don't go but today I am going before Dh gets the dentist bill. LOL

Here is the home page for Velata but Jess is a consultant.
scrappinchic Offline
#99 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 5:22:53 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Thanks Traci for posting the Velata site for Rhonda!

Rhonda Velata is Belgium chocolate fondue. It is heated in a warmer like the Scentsy wax except its a silicon dish on top for the chocolate. It is not as hot as other fondues which makes it great for the entire family. It is heated by a light bulb. How cool is that. It is so creamy and delicious. I can't wait for the new catalog. My favorite by far is dipping bananas in caramel milk choclateDrool ! Velata is under the Scentsy umbrella.

heaven43338 Offline
#100 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:02:35 AM(UTC)
heaven43338

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Janice, so sorry you didn't get the job, wonder if you can get on a a sub
for the other lady and then maybe you will have a foot in the door there?
I hate it when they make pple interview and get their hopes up only to hire
someone they planned to all along. Big Hugs to you, sorry about your disappointment.

Rebecca,I finished your door hanger yesterday. I will see if I can post a sneak here for you.
Hope you like it, I will try to ship in the next few days.
Hugs to all.....

heaven43338 attached the following image(s):
IMG_1569.JPG
 1 user thanked heaven43338 for this useful post.
trvkladd on 2/6/2013(UTC)
heaven43338 Offline
#101 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 9:05:28 AM(UTC)
heaven43338

Well I tried to rotate it but when I downloaded it, it was still sideways.
Sorry it's a bit blurry but as you can see, I did get your message on it that
you wantedBigGrin
Heart2hand Offline
#102 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 1:24:13 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Jess on the info and link to Velata....Ohhh YUMMMM...sounds wonderful...I'm off to check it out....

Traci...sorry to hear of the crown...they are pricey too...I know I have two. I hope you feel better.

GrandmaJ....so sorry you didn't get the office position. UGhhhh. I hope you find time to be crafty for the new business and it takes your mind off of it ...at least for a while.

Teri....They scheduled the therapy but didn't call me...UGHHH. I had to call them!!! It was at 9am but didn't really get back there until like 9:30ish and left at 10:30 ish....it wasn't that bad...lots of stretches, and did a wet heat pad treatment on my back for like 15 min. the heat was like 160* in that pad. FELT soooooooooooooo goood!!!!BigGrin Then she did a sonogram like treatment...it was to loosen the stiff muscles ...never heard of it...but it was really cool. I go again tomorrow at 2:45pm....then Monday and Tuesday at 11am. Dr on Wed. Busy week...lol.

Scrappin_RN...I hope you are doing well. I'm off to do some coloring on the maggies I have choicen....then will decide which will go on your hanger.

Waves and hugs to the rest of you sweet ladies

HUGs to all
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#103 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 2:32:10 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Scrappin_RN....Once I have your stamp and EXTRA I'll mail it off. Then I'm moving on....thanks for all your friendships ladies...it's beyond time to leave.

HUGs
rhonda
M&KGrandma Offline
#104 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 3:03:06 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Janice, I'm so sorry you didn't get the job!!!! Fed Ex once did that to my son, he was so pumped for the job and they did give it to someone who had been filling in for the other guy, too! I think it's some kind of law or something that they have to post an opening.... what a bummer....
Lana! I got your hanger done!! I'm so excited!! Now just to wait for the stamp to be delivered and it'll be all yours!!!! I even have a sneak peek!!!

Will be back later I hope...
Rhonda, pm'ing you...
Hugs,
Teri

Edited by user Wednesday, February 06, 2013 3:04:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#105 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 3:05:21 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Kathy~ Ooooohhh! So excited to see what you've done. I've not had a chance to work on the hanger yet. However, I have finished coloring your Maggie. She turned out darling. I have a whole plan for it so it won't take me long once I start.

Had a really longgggggg day! Hope everyone is having a great week. Have a wonderful Wednesday, Maggie Sisters

~Rebecca
 1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 2/8/2013(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#106 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:21:59 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

NIce peak Teri....sent a PM back...

rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#107 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:30:38 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Maggie Sister's!

Feeling a little under the weather again already. Scratchy throat and a headacheSad !

Hey Evelyn! I hope things are well!

Awesome sneak peek Teri!

Rhonda I sent you a pm!

I hope y'all have a great day!
grandmaJ Offline
#108 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:41:43 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Hope all is well with all of you! I hada realllly long day yesterday. Baby and 1 1/2 year old both wanted on my lap and both got whiny at the same time Then everytime I got the baby to sleeping good one of the other kids got loud and woke him up. I got abolutely nothing done, and was so glad to see 5:00 get here!!

Rhonda, glad to hear the therapy wasn't too hard on you, and pray it brings releif soon! Not sure what is going on with you (nor is it any of my business), but don't want to see you go anywhere!!

Kathy, I can't see you sneak peek but bet, just knowing your work, it is beautiful!

Teri, I am glad to see you got the focus to work better on your camera this time! Your sneak peek is great too!

I am out of tea bags and gonna have caffiene withdrawals real soon, so I better get off here. Hot flashes and no caffiene is NOT gonna be pretty!! Have a great day everyone!

1 user thanked grandmaJ for this useful post.
heaven43338 on 2/8/2013(UTC)
1CoolMom Offline
#109 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 5:41:12 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
I spent 3.5 hours at the dentist yesterday. When I left my head and neck were KILLING me, Olivia was grumpy because she had to sit in that office waiting for me. Not a good afternoon at all. Thankfully, when I woke up today my neck seems to be less tender. My dentist is awesome because he knows I have migraines and neck issues so every once and a while he will say relax your neck and jaw for a few minutes. The thing is that is a catch 22 because it makes the appt. so much longer! His office is also 45 min. from my house. ThumbDown

Janice, Scott has not started coloring for me yet. So, I think I am going to work on your maggie today after I get my cleaning done. He is out of town for the weekend then again next week. If I don't get it done you may not have a maggie on your hanger. OhMyGod
M&KGrandma Offline
#110 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:29:53 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!! Almost afternoon, actually, but still the a.m.! Bill's birthday is today, so Kaitlyn and I spent a few hours making a banner! I did the cutting, she wrote, Happy Birthday, Poppy on it! We tied it between the cupboards and added two balloons, looks festive!! LOL!!!
Traci... the dentist... owww!!! I hate the dentist and have FIVE, yes, FIVE in our family!! I don't go to any of them!!!! As kids, we went to my cousin and he was awful, he used to tell me that if I wiggled my tongue he would drill it off!!! Can you imagine???!!! That was after he'd stuff us full of cotton and then start asking how school was. When you tried to answer, that's what he'd say!! He's retired now and the nicest man, but what an impression he left. My other cousin, his brother, I've never gone to, but the rest of the family does, and my sisters say he's really good. The other three are out of state... one is in Vermont, he's my age and we're pretty close, he was diagnosed with MS about a year ago and is pretty depressed about it. Anyway, that's my story that is totally irrelevant!! LOL!!! I hope you recover from your visit!!!
Janice, isn't that the way it always goes? Why can't the little guys just act good all the time??? I love to cuddle with them, but sometimes it's at such a bad time!! Hope today goes better!!!
Yeah, I couldn't believe how well my camera was working this time!!! Haha!!!
Jess, I hope you feel better... just don't overdo today!
Lana, I can't wait to have you see your banner! It's hanging right here and I am so happy with how it turned out!
Talk to you guys later... it's kind of wierd to only have one thread to come to!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappinchic Offline
#111 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 9:53:42 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Thanks Teri! I am kicked back in my recliner today taking it easy. I was hoping to do some running but no such luck.

Can't wait to see everyone's projects!
trvkladd Offline
#112 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 4:56:36 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Kathy~ I got my Maggie Stamp in the mail today! She's awesome. Thank you so much. I can't wait to use her on some of my Valentine's cards. I love it! I haven't ordered yours yet will try to do it tonight. Been a busy/crazy week!

Hope everyone is having a Terrific Thursday

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#113 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 4:39:01 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone! Happy Friday...finally!!

Jess, hope you are feeling better today! Hate to think of our hostess being under the weather!

Traci...I HATE DENTISTS! Sounds like Teri and I had about the same experience growing up. My dentist was old and picked and picked and you wondered if he could even see what he was doing!! Looking back, I wonder if he even had gone to dental school!! Anyhow, Traci, hope you aren't too sore from it today!!

Still no tea bags so I better get off here before I go crazier! Have a great day all!!
scrappinchic Offline
#114 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 5:19:46 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Thanks GrandmaJ! I am still feeling a little under the weather. It hit me back to back this time! I don't like that! Gotta get me some juice and stuff to hopefully perk me up!

I am heading out shortly to finsih shopping for DS's party! Then the cooking and cleaning beginsUnsure ! Then the family laterScared !

Have a great weekend y'all!

Heart2hand Offline
#115 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 6:12:34 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Scrappin_RN....I've placed the order for the stamp and extra goodies....ENJOY...they are being DIRECT SHIP to you....hope you enjoy them. When I'm finished with the hanger I'll ship it off.

HUGs
rhonda
heaven43338 Offline
#116 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 6:22:04 AM(UTC)
heaven43338

OH Jes,
Sheesh, it's bad enough being sick but having to entertain on top of it,
that's just too much. Hope and pray you get well soon sweetie!

Rebecca glad to hear you got the stamp, I'll try and get the door hanger in the mail
soon for you too.

Our dog escaped again last night so I am hoping she shows up here soon. We left
the screened porch door open all night hoping she'd come in but she didn't. That little rascal will escape so easy, if she see's a squirrel or another dog running loose and you don't
have a firm enough grip on her she's pulls so hard. I went out twice last night looking for her.Blink

Janice you sure get up early lady. posting at 5 am? Do you still have the kid that comes super early?

Traci, sorry to hear about the dentist, I can't imagine sitting there 5 hrs, what on earth did he have to do?

Teri, aren't banners fun? I have been making some of those too lately and really enjoying that.
Hope everyone has a grand Friday.
Hugs..........
Kathy
Scrappin_RN Offline
#117 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 8:49:30 AM(UTC)
Scrappin_RN

Was thanked: 95 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good morning all! Waves to my partner Rhonda :) I ordered your stamp and extra goodies - I had them shipped to me with other swap goods so I hope to be packaging everything up for you within the next two weeks. I completely understand about your taking a break - I did it for a year but missed all of you so recently came back. I will chat soon - have a great day all!
M&KGrandma Offline
#118 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 9:29:08 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!! I already have had a busy day, after Matthew got picked up for school, Kaitlyn and I went over to one of Randi and Joe's friends to watch their little one while they went for a teacher conference for Kaeden. Now we're back home for a few minutes until we go to the shop to fill in for Joe while they go for Kaitlyn's conference!! The best thing about today is that we are going out to eat with friends tonight!! No cooking!!! Yeah!!!!
I forgot to tell you guys about the funniest thing!! Last week, Kaitlyn and I were at Hobby Lobby and were walking around when all of a sudden, she stops dead in her tracks and just stares down an aisle...
Kaitlyn: Grandma!!!!!!!! Look!!!!! A WHOLE aisle for my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! How did they know?????
Me: Wow, Kaitlyn, you must be a very special girl!!!!
And of course, it's the St. Patrick's Day aisle!!!!! She walked down it just touching everything with such reverence!!!! And she kept saying, I don't know how they know!!! It was soooo funny!! Then she even says it to the cashier who kind of looks at me... and I said, someon'e birthday is on St. Patrick's Day! The girl was really sweet and says to Kaitlyn, I'm glad you like your aisle... it IS special, isn't it!!! Then even funnier.... when Matthew got home, they are having a snack and I hear her telling him that they have that aisle... and it's really quiet and then he says, Did they have anything for MY birthday???? You know, submarines or planes??? Oh my gosh, I just cracked up! Crazy kids!!!!
Still waiting on word about my order... of course, since I'm done it'll take forever!!!
Gotta run... talk later....
Have fun shopping for party stuff, Jess! Hope you're feeling better!
Hugs,
Teri
grandmaJ Offline
#119 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 4:45:34 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!!

Today is my big day...first CTMH Gathering! I am so unorganized and not ready!! Thank goodness I know everyone who will be there and can use it as a good learning experience! And if I screw something up they will laugh with me and not roll their eyes!!

Best part is...it is lso an all day crop so I can work on Traci's door hanger!! WhooHoooooo!

Teri, sounds like the kids keep you busy...if not running, just laughing!! I wish my little Kaitlyn was here to go shopping with me!!Joey goes with me but he gets impatient while lookig at my stuff and gets the 'I wants' while looking at his! Grandma can't afford to take him shopping too often!!

Jess, hope the party goes well and you feel up to it. Don't over do it!!

Kathy, did the dog come home yet? I would be a nervous wreck if Bitsy did that! How is dh feeling? And you?

Take care everyone and have a great day!!

Heart2hand Offline
#120 Posted : Saturday, February 09, 2013 6:49:20 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies....

Scrappin_RN....just rec'vd DC for your package.....9400109699939557728242....enjoy the goodies. I will have other items in the envie with your hanger upon arrival.I DESPERATELY need the time away....and it maybe permentant...if I see thing hadn't changed....I'm not here to be stress, It suppose to be fun...but when swappers and HOSTS act like they do....it is hard to say.

I am working on the hanger today. Take your time, no rush.

Kathy, I hope your pup comes home. IT's sad when this happens they are part of the family.

GrandmaJ....best of luck, you will do fine. It will be fun for you. ENJOY your day.

Teri....Too funny....kids are a hoot. Let her have her moment and think it's ALL for her day, she will only realize one day it isn't, why spoil her fun...I think it's soo cute! I hope you had a great dinner with your friends.

Traci....I hope you are feeling much better today.

Rebecca....I hope all is going well with you.

Jess...how did the party go?

Ohhhh....I HAD some VERY BLESSED and WONDERFULLY WELCOMING NEWS yesterday. It was my 3rd son, Dakota's 24th birthday...the one that I had talked to in over 3 years. GUESS WHAT???? HE chatted with me on FB and was sooooo sorry that things were the way they are and want to work on that and make a change. He knows that things are wrong and WHY and wants to make it up to me and Chad. I cried like a baby. I wasn't more proud of them then at that moment. Prayers have been answered! I'm sooo happy, excited and more than ready to see him and my babies!!!!!

HUGs
rhonda