Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

anna_banana Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 1:59:08 AM(UTC)
anna_banana

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone

I need to make some cuts from the zooballoo cartridge. The elephant to be specific.
I looked at the digital handbook and I don't think I'll need to use that cartridge again so it wouldn't be worth it for me if I bought the cartridge.

So if someone on here is willing to help me out please message me and we can discuss more

I really appreciate the help.

Anna
Godot's Girl Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 2:55:54 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #387; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 3043 time(s) in 1832 post(s)
Unfortunately, I do not have that cart, or I would do the cuts for you. However, the best way to get cuts that you need is to post them in the Monthly Cut RAK, unless you think this would be a one time thing. You can post up to 5 wishes every month in this swap, and you have the opportunity to reciprocate by granting someone else's wish! The crafters in this Swap are a great group, and very generous, and I am certain you would find someone to do your cuts for you. grandmaJ runs the swap, so if you have any questions, you can PM her, post on that thread, or I would be happy to answer them as well. GG
grandmaJ Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:54:23 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 778 time(s) in 647 post(s)
Good answer Godot's Girl!!
BCSQ Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:02:20 AM(UTC)
BCSQ

United States

Was thanked: 690 time(s) in 623 post(s)
Originally Posted by: anna_banana Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone

I need to make some cuts from the zooballoo cartridge. The elephant to be specific.
I looked at the digital handbook and I don't think I'll need to use that cartridge again so it wouldn't be worth it for me if I bought the cartridge.

So if someone on here is willing to help me out please message me and we can discuss more

I really appreciate the help.

Anna

I am not sure when you are needing these by but I do have this cart. I bought it from a lady and have never used it. I would be happy to cut them for you if you are not in a hurry for them I have a busy rest of the week and weekend. Please PM me your address and size and colors of what you are wanting and I will get to them next week hopefully.

But Godot's Girl is correct on saying the monthly cut rak by GrandmaJ is an awesome way to get cuts off of carts you don't have or are thinking about getting before you buy them. And there are some really nice people on there also.

Just let me know.

Jen