Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

rebeccadre43dcd856 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 12:08:29 AM(UTC)
rebeccadre43dcd856

Groups: Registered

I was recently given the original cricut machine which I am extremely happy about but I am still trying to figure the thing out. My biggest issue is that when it is cutting out letters it seems to "drag" the blade thus slicing right through the letters it is cutting which is making it difficult to remove them from the mat without the letters falling apart. I have tried adjusting the the blade depth and pressure dial but it continues to happen. What am I missing?? Thanks for any help.

Edited by user Sunday, January 27, 2013 12:15:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cricut LeAnne Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 27, 2013 12:55:40 PM(UTC)
Cricut LeAnne

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator, Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rebeccadre43dcd856 Go to Quoted Post
I was recently given the original cricut machine which I am extremely happy about but I am still trying to figure the thing out. My biggest issue is that when it is cutting out letters it seems to "drag" the blade thus slicing right through the letters it is cutting which is making it difficult to remove them from the mat without the letters falling apart. I have tried adjusting the the blade depth and pressure dial but it continues to happen. What am I missing?? Thanks for any help.

Hi Rebecca,

It sounds like the blade housing isn't lifting like it should between cuts. Please call our customer service at 877-727-4288 Monday - Friday from 7am to 6pm MST. Our agents have some troubleshooting they can try and if necessary we can replace the housing for you.

I hope this helps.

Cricut LeAnne