Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ronandcarolec5a569289 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, January 28, 2013 5:55:08 PM(UTC)
ronandcarolec5a569289

Groups: Registered

I wonder if someone knows what I am doing wrong. When I input 2.5 inches to cut a mustache with the My Quiet book cart the cut came out about 2.5cm instead. The same thing happened with the Walk in my Garden cart. I input the wheelbarrow to be 2.5 inches and it came out tiny. Anyone have any idea what I need to do? Thanks in advance.
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:22:32 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ronandcarolec5a569289 Go to Quoted Post
I wonder if someone knows what I am doing wrong. When I input 2.5 inches to cut a mustache with the My Quiet book cart the cut came out about 2.5cm instead. The same thing happened with the Walk in my Garden cart. I input the wheelbarrow to be 2.5 inches and it came out tiny. Anyone have any idea what I need to do? Thanks in advance.

Hello! I can recommend using the real dial size when cutting these images. It sounds as though you are using the relative feature which cuts images relative to the other images on the cartridge. It also may be a setting in your machine that could be set wrong. If using Real Dial Size does not fix the issue please call customer service at 877-7cricut. We can certainly assist you!

-Cricut Gena