Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

tonilynn747e960168 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 2:07:43 PM(UTC)
tonilynn747e960168

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I'm in the craft room, I've laid out my cuts, go to cut and the machine is cutting an image that I haven't chosen! Anyone else ever have this happen?
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 4:23:44 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8147 time(s) in 4772 post(s)
No, but today while working in CCR (I have had VERY FEW problems in CCR from the beginning of BETA testing to now), I CUT (meaning I was getting rid of some images I decided I didn't want on my project) and they did disappear; but, in the middle of working with the rest of the images on that mat layer, those SAME images I had just made disappear PASTED back onto the mat right over my other images. I had not given the PASTE command.

It took me about ten minutes to get them off my other images.....it was like they grouped and they weren't coming off no matter what I did.

They did finally disappear again, after about ten minutes of trying to make them disappear.

THEN, after cutting five of eight images, my CRICUT stopped in the middle of the CUT.....that has NEVER happened for me.....!

I had to copy/paste the images I had already cut to a new mat layer and then start over. (I might need them again, as I am working on eight cards and only had room on the page to cut four of the images needed (two were different, which made eight images on the mat layer) for each card. Luckily, I could just reload the virtual mat, as it didn't have any cutouts on the open areas that were supposed to cut in the first place.

The CUTS came out good after doing this. No other problems.

THERE WERE SOME STRANGE THINGS GOING ON IN CCR THIS AFTERNOON.

Char