Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

brandijohnson33cdc9533 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 9:45:57 PM(UTC)
brandijohnson33cdc9533

Groups: Registered

I am trying to download the CCR and nothing I do will let it download. I have done the anti virus and fire wall disable. I was trying on a netbook with windows 7 and have tried on a new laptop with windows 8. I called tech support after trying for 2 days on the windows 7 netbook and she said it was the netbook after being on the phone for over an hour. Well apparently not. Download time shows several hours.... Any suggestions??????????
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:14:20 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8314 time(s) in 4910 post(s)
It should only take a few minutes to download.....not two hours.....a few minutes!

Where are you going to get the download? If you're not getting it off ProvoCrafts website (right here), maybe you can try that.

WHAT INTERNET SPEED ARE YOU USING? Are you on Broadband or higher? Are you on a new computer or an old one that WINDOWS 8 has been upgraded on? There are a lot of variables. The only thing I can suggest is you are not meeting the requirements on your computer to download CCR.

Why don't you give ProvoCraft a call; go to SUPPORT at the top of your screen to find their telephone numbers. Ask for CCR support.

Char

Edited by user Tuesday, February 05, 2013 8:16:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified