Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

SadieB Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:31:43 AM(UTC)
SadieB

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I know I have posted something previously but I thought I would share photos of what my new E2 is cutting.

My new E2 is not cutting shapes the same as my old Expression, in the picture you can see the heart from the George cart, the one on the left is a nice shape and was cut on my old expression, the heart on the right is using my new E2.

Someone suggested changing the blade housing which I have done and it made no difference except that it will now cut through card without the need for multi cutting.

My friend borrowed my housing blade to see if there was any issues and it cut fine on her Expression, so the only thing I can think of is that there is something wrong with the Geroge cart, but why would it have cut fine on my Expression, so there must be something wrong with my E2.

Has anyone else had this issue or have any suggestions.

Thank you
File Attachment(s):
DSCF2238.JPG (3,050kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:40:25 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 998 time(s) in 320 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SadieB Go to Quoted Post
I know I have posted something previously but I thought I would share photos of what my new E2 is cutting.

My new E2 is not cutting shapes the same as my old Expression, in the picture you can see the heart from the George cart, the one on the left is a nice shape and was cut on my old expression, the heart on the right is using my new E2.

Someone suggested changing the blade housing which I have done and it made no difference except that it will now cut through card without the need for multi cutting.

My friend borrowed my housing blade to see if there was any issues and it cut fine on her Expression, so the only thing I can think of is that there is something wrong with the Geroge cart, but why would it have cut fine on my Expression, so there must be something wrong with my E2.

Has anyone else had this issue or have any suggestions.

Thank you

Hello Sadie, Please call customer service at 877-7cricut. We can certainly assist you over the phone!

-Cricut Gena