Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

loislucier61477303 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 12:48:27 PM(UTC)
loislucier61477303

Groups: Registered

I've been having problems for days with my Gypsy update getting stuck on "update 1 of 10-missing fonts" and have tried everything I can think of including uninstalling and reinstalling cricut sync about 10 times, disabling my antivirus and firewalls, etc. Then I've tried to call support several times and the line goes blank after ringing only once. I e-mailed, but they said they wouldn't get back to me for 7 days, but I don't have 7 days to wait for a big project I'm doing. It wouldn't be so bad, except, in the meantime, it's messed up the cutting it was able to do before I tried to update. Does anyone know a number for support that does work, or how to fix the problem I'm having updating?
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 06, 2013 7:48:44 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Originally Posted by: loislucier61477303 Go to Quoted Post
I've been having problems for days with my Gypsy update getting stuck on "update 1 of 10-missing fonts" and have tried everything I can think of including uninstalling and reinstalling cricut sync about 10 times, disabling my antivirus and firewalls, etc. Then I've tried to call support several times and the line goes blank after ringing only once. I e-mailed, but they said they wouldn't get back to me for 7 days, but I don't have 7 days to wait for a big project I'm doing. It wouldn't be so bad, except, in the meantime, it's messed up the cutting it was able to do before I tried to update. Does anyone know a number for support that does work, or how to fix the problem I'm having updating?

Helo! Customer Service's number is 877-7cricut. Please give us a call, we would love to help!

-Cricut Gena