Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tine Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 4:15:21 PM(UTC)
Tine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 67 post(s)
I've been getting into making my pages a little more bulky and sometimes intereactive and the scrapbook albums that have page protectors just aren't cutting it anymore. I was thinking about trying out the Creative Memories true 12x12 albums because you put the page protector on seperately. I'm not worried about embellishments falling off as it's never happened before (I adhere things down really well lol). I'm also not worried about them lasting much after I'm gone, they will probably be chucked out with the rest of the trash.

Are the CM albums able to have the made pages adhered directly to their page and just not put a protector over it?
Calmom Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:22:36 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2095 time(s) in 1069 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tine Go to Quoted Post
I've been getting into making my pages a little more bulky and sometimes intereactive and the scrapbook albums that have page protectors just aren't cutting it anymore. I was thinking about trying out the Creative Memories true 12x12 albums because you put the page protector on seperately. I'm not worried about embellishments falling off as it's never happened before (I adhere things down really well lol). I'm also not worried about them lasting much after I'm gone, they will probably be chucked out with the rest of the trash.

Are the CM albums able to have the made pages adhered directly to their page and just not put a protector over it?

You could adhere you completed layout to CM Album pages but it will make your album pretty bulky. I complete my Layouts, either by hand or digital and slip them in the Page Protector. Your embellishments will stay on with no problem, the Page Protectors are very clear, so you can see the true colors unlike the thicker & foggy Page Protectors by other companies.

I have used CM Albums for over 25 years and love them, their the best in my book. I LOVE the True 12x12 before I would have to trim off about 1/2" on the side of my Layout Pages and I would forget. Now the Page Protectors nicely hold 12x12 Layouts.

I know we have a few CM Consultants on the MB, so hopefully they will add anything I have missed and can help you with your purchase. I think CM is having a Sale on their Albums right now.

Good luck, let us know how it works out for you.

Lab~BLAB Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 5:15:25 PM(UTC)
Lab~BLAB

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)
I have transistioned from all post bound albums to the creative memory true 12 x 12 ones with the slide in page refills or the we are memory keepers 3 ring leather binder ones. I have found for the thicker embellishments the creative memories one hold less. In my experience they are made to lay flatter and more 1 dimensional. I like the we r memory keepers leather 3 ring albums for pages with more embellishments they seem to lay better and hold nicer. JMO