Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

amyk792e1c1537 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:04:50 PM(UTC)
amyk792e1c1537

Groups: Registered

My mother gave me her old Cricut for Christmas. I was really excited at first but then I tried to find a certain shape. This is chaos. It is practically impossible to have a shape that you need and be able to find the cartridge it is on. You have to click on every cartridge and that is so annoying. Plus I don't want to waste $30 on a cartridge for one shape. How can Cricut not sell more individual shapes. Anyone have an idea of an easy way to do this? I am about to sell it and put the money towards a Silhouette. They have so many single designs and none are over .99. Cricut is trying to sell them for 1.99.Cursing

Edited by user Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:05:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Maxluv Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:29:10 PM(UTC)
Maxluv

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 481 time(s) in 368 post(s)
Hmm don't see anything chaotic about it..its always been the way that Cricut's work, they are cartridge based systems..just recently have they created a online craft room where you are able to purchase certain cuts and use them by connecting your machine to the computer. That said you can go to mycutsearch.com and type in a shape and it will tell you which cartridge/s it is on.Good luck with the other machine i have that one as well but never use it, i like the easy way using the Cricut is so much easier.