Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
AcrossThePond Offline
#61 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 9:34:10 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Nancy - Love your valentine card, so nice.

Sue
Gisele Offline
#62 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 5:26:33 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
I’m logged in and I can see all the pics – woohoo!

Donna – Wow! I love your sketch #1 in the ad colours! Crocheted flower looks really good! Great choice of papers and pretty embossing! Love the wine glass therapy!

BingoLady – Great sketch #2 with the extra credit! And it’s Christmas too! I do see your Sketch #3 card – looks wonderful! Love the background paper!

Dragonfly – wow you’ve been busy making 17 Valentine cards! Look forward to seeing your creations!

Turtlebug – That such an appropriate sympathy card! Love the choice of papers and the embossed oval frame! Great sketch #1 in the ad colours! So nice to see how the three of you share/gift items for your cards and introduce us to wonderful new tools and embossing folders! Congrats on making cards for over 3 years!

Britishgirl – Cute Easter card for Sketch #1 – nice colouring of the image and great choice of papers and embellishments!

Raquel – nice to see you popping in! Hope you had a great bday celebration with your DH!

Christine – looking forward to seeing our next creations with your new stash!

Dee – love your bday card! Nice use of the photo strip! Great choice of papers!

Vickie – Pretty “Be Mine” Valentine Card! Love your chalked card! So many details – it is gorgeous!

Sue – glad to hear you’re back home! Hope your mother is feeling a bit better.

Nancy – Lovely Valentine card – love the layered butterfly!
 3 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 2/16/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/16/2013(UTC), *NanaDonna* on 2/17/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#63 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 5:29:54 PM(UTC)
Gisele

I spent the day trying different techniques - watercolour with distressed markers and using alcohol inks.

Here's my Sketch #1. Image was stamped then coloured with distressed markers. I added a bit of Stickles to the butterfly and pearls. The base of the flower is from Forever Young and brown frame is Elegant Edges. The blue gem was glued to a plain paper clip. Extra credit adding a few brads!

2 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/16/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#64 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 5:33:46 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Here is my Sketch #2 in the ad colours too! The base frames are from Wild Card cart. The top frame was done by cutting clear acetate and then inking with alcohol inks. The mirror is Forever Young and the silhouette is A Child's Year. Flower is Accent Essentials - 4 layers.

CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/18/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#65 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:32:18 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 961 time(s) in 623 post(s)
Hi Ladies!
I am so over the moon, elated, want to shout it from a rooftop, happy, happy, HAPPY!!!

Recieved a call from my dear Navy Sailor Grandson today.....his Tour of Duty abroad has been CANCELLED (much to his disappointment...he so wanted to go)and he is coming home!!! His 4yrs would have been up by the time his tour was over around Christmas 2013. Now he will be home by July (his 23rd B'day is on July 28th), or no later than the end of August for sure. I only have the one daughter and he is our first grandchild and both my Hubby and I are VERY close to him...he is more like our Son to us. And, he will come and stay with us while he gets settled and goes to college/looks for work. Since he has been away for 4 yrs. his room at his parents has been reappointed, so he can't stay there...which is MORE than fine with me!!
Sorry for going on and on, but just had to share my big news...thanks for listening!BigGrin

TurtleBug
(Josie)

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:32:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/16/2013(UTC)
CricketCMV Offline
#66 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:40:39 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8174 time(s) in 4793 post(s)
Originally Posted by: *NanaDonna* Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone, hope you are having a fabulous weekend so far.

Char - thanks for stopping in, would love to have you join us Wink nice to see you over here.

Raquel - I wondered about the vinyl in the dishwasher, I think I will have her wash it by handScared

Nancy J - I can not see yours or any attachments right now, but generally when that happens if I come back later I can see them. I will check back in a little while and see if it turns up.

Thanks NanaDonna! There's sure a lot of talent right here on this thread! I'm so glad I came over. I would love to try some of these challenges; just seems like too much of life gets in the way right about the time I decided I CAN! I know the rest of you have that, too; I just don't work too good in that way. When I want to work on something, I want a window of four to six hours just to think about it! LOL.

Char
CricketCMV Offline
#67 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 6:45:20 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Great news for you, TurtleBug....we only have one DGC/DGS, also. (He's only two). Hopefully, we will have another or two, but we're getting up there in years and they need to hurry! lol.
I'm so happy for you and that will be great to have your DGS with you the next few years until he grows up (just kidding, here)! I can only pray that would ever happen for us. Our DGS lives 1800 miles away. I hate that!

Gisele (love your name, Gisele) - Your cards are really beautiful! TFS.

I can't wait to see these challenges from now on. I might have to go back and sneak in the rest that are on here!

Char
 2 users thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 2/16/2013(UTC), Gisele on 2/18/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#68 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:17:32 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

My Sketch Card #3 with Ex. Credit(Brads):

Bow - Artiste Cartridge
Party Hat - Stick-on
Happy - Brad
Birthday - CB "Happy B'day" folder
Ovals - Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge
Border - Recollections punch
Mickey Paper - Michael's single sheet rack

Didn't have a red Brad so I used a red permanent marker on a brass Brad. The bow is made from yellow glitter cardstock. I wouldn't recommend using cardstock to make the bow..it was hard to put together and not get the bow loops crushed (as happened to mine). I made some with regular pattern/plain sheet paper and the loops came out way better. When I had already double-sided tape to put all the layers together, I noticed I wasn't too happy how the bow turned out, and it was to late to re-do it all.
TFL!!Smile

Now to get on with posting my comments...be back soon!

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2013 8:17:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/16/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/17/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#69 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2013 11:31:27 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

britishgirl
#1 - LOVE the bright sunny yellow flower and Bling. The chick image is so cute, nice work on the coloring. Very cheery card!

DeeScraps
Extra Credit - Your Dragonfly card is very creative, great way to use those negative cuts and use up all those scraps we accumulate so fast. Love the brown/black combo and the button and twine. Great card!

VickieBryant
#1 - Very nice Valentine's card. Love the punched border all the way around and the Be Mine heart, lace and buttons add a nice finishing touch.
You did a gtreat job chalking the embossed image, love the soft look and colors. Did it take a long time to get it done...so much delicate detail?

BingoLady
#3 - Very nice card! Like the BG paper and the layering of the oval cuts adds alot of dimension.
You have been doing an extra great job on your cards the past few challenges....way to go!ThumpUp ThumpUp

Gisele
#1 - You always get so creative with all your cards... I'm not so daring to try something new...would just make a mess. Have not even convinced myself to try heat embossing yet!!
Love everything you did with this sketch, especially attaching the gem to the paperclip...great way to add texture and dimension. Love it!!
#2 - LOVE how you did the acetate with the inks, did you cut the acetate on the Cricut?? Like the little girl image and the mirror cut, Very pretty card.

NanaDonna
Thanks for sharing the Sub Wife wine glass with us. Don't forget the wine to go with it...maybe some Pinot Griego...did I spell it right?WinkWink

CriketCMV
Thank you, it will be a LONG 5-6 months, I can hardly wait. It has been a LONG 4 years and I have missed him so much. I thank God for email and cell phones to help pass the time and keep in touch. Enjoy your grandchildren cause they sure grow up so fast and may God grant you another one or two!

3 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* on 2/17/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/17/2013(UTC), Gisele on 2/18/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#70 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:20:08 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2628 time(s) in 1385 post(s)
Hi everyone sorry I wasn't around much yesterday, had the kids over. My daughter and hubby came down from Phoenix for a visit and also my other Navy grandson was home on leave. He finished his sub schooling in Groton CT and got stationed in Bangor Washington, so he drove by himself from coast to coast, He did real well and made it in only 3 1/2 days, it was nearly 4000 miles.Huh Laugh Laugh . I did get in my craft room for a few minutes and I made my daughter some vinyl wall art for her new office, it read "Positive Thinking leads to Positive Outcomes" I will post a picture when she hangs it on her wall and sends me a picture.

Nancy J - I was having a problem opening your picture using Firefox so I switched over to Internet Explorer and I was able to see it. WOW what a fabulous card, love the embossing and the simple red & white theme.

Gisele - #1 so pretty, love the bling paper clip. I have not tried that watercolor yet with the distressed ink but want to some day #2 awesome card, I love the idea of the acetate for the frame, so many details I love detailsBigGrin

Josie
Josie Josie - I am so happy for you because I know how excited you are, I heard he would be home in July but didn't say anything because not sure if he was planning a surpriseLOL It will be different for you to have him under roof "full time" a big adjustment after being just you and Tony for so long. I sure hope he has good luck finding a job or going to school whichever he chooses.
#3 extra credit. Love the papers and colors, great job on the bow, it is a bit tricky to get the loops rolled, but like I told you the best way is to roll them around a pencil or something like that. Love that little party hat
Pinot Grigio sorry no ELaugh Laugh But we did find some chocolate red wine for her, she will turn 21 in April.

Will be back later and hopefully I will get in my craft room a bit today.
 1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/18/2013(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#71 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:12:27 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Okay so I finally got sketch one done this weekend and will get the others done hopefully tomorrow.

I used the Accent Essentials to create the flowers and I did three flowers one at 2 1/2', one at 2' and one at 1 3/4'
I used a green brad in the center. :) I also used the left over portion of a flower from Accent Essentials on the background of the flowers. Enjoy.

Here is the link for it and yes I think I'll continue to do it this way as long as I don't have problems with photobucket. Thanks Card
CricketCMV Offline
#72 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:54:59 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

[quote

CriketCMV
Thank you, it will be a LONG 5-6 months, I can hardly wait. It has been a LONG 4 years and I have missed him so much. I thank God for email and cell phones to help pass the time and keep in touch. Enjoy your grandchildren cause they sure grow up so fast and may God grant you another one or two! [/color][/size]

[/quote]

I'm sorry you haven't seen your DGC in four years! I couldn't stand that. The one thing that does save us from not seeing our DGC/DGS more than a few times a year LIVE, is SKYPE. We do SKYPE with the kids every week. He's so cute on SKYPE. BUT, I'd much rather hug and kiss in person than just throwing kisses up to a camera! Something IS better than nothing, though.

Thanks...I think the kids will have another one in God's good time. They are anxious, though. She is approaching 40! It's not so bad, today, because a lot of women are waiting until later to have their kids....but, it's NOT FAIR TO GRANDPARENTS!

Char

CricketCMV Offline
#73 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 12:57:48 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Nancy J - I can not see yours or any attachments right now, but generally when that happens if I come back later I can see them. I will check back in a little while and see if it turns up.

I can't see it either; I'm on Internet Explorer 9. It's so strange how some can see it pics when they say they're on the same browser as you...............C R A Z Y !!!!!

Char
#74 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 4:52:21 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Okay finally came back on to make all of my comments. .. hopefully I didn't miss anyone. .. if I did I'll catch you on the next round. ;)

NANADONNA: Love the Happy 2nd birthday cards and the different bright pink paper that you used. Very colorful and any child would love them! Love your butterfly card on the sketch 2. The silver was a good choice with that blue in the background. The sentiment works well as well. Sketch 3 is lovely with the ribbon in the center and just enough green around it to balance it well. Sketch 1 is creative with the crochet piece in the center. Just one question: What are you doing to create the words on the sentiment? I can't figure that out! Thanks.

Bingolady: I'm sorry but I couldn't see any of your sketches up close, for some reason this board is getting stranger by the day. But I liked what you did to the card regardless of not being able to see up close.

Raquel: So sorry to hear you are having so many problems getting on and off. Hopefully it will get better soon! It stinks not being able to do that!

Turtlebug: Sketch 2 is so pretty. Love those dark blue colors on that sympathy card. The gems add the extra touch on there.
Sketch 1 card is so pretty. What kind of paper did you use for those flowers in the center? It doesn't look like the normal paper is why I was asking.
Love sketch 3 is lovely with that Mickey Mouse paper.

Oh by the way, glad to hear your son is coming home! Tell him thanks for serving! :)
I'm a former military wife so I understand completely!

britishgirl: Love your sketch 1 card. I have to ask what exactly are digistamps? I've never used them. So that is why I was asking what they are.
Thanks.

VickieBryan1 Cute valentine's card and I loved the bird card! Very pretty!

NancyJ: I'm sorry but I'm not able to see attachments at this time. :(

Gisele: Thanks for your comments about me. I'm doing much better taking each day one day at a time. . .it's never easy when you loose a member of the family, even if it is a dog, but each day is getting better and I had a blast going shopping and getting new things to try!

Great Sketch 1 card. It really does give the feel of spring with all those bright colors. So cheerful. Love the use of the butterfly in the center.
Sketch 2 is so precious with the girl in the center of the card, it almost looks as though she is standing in the center of huge mirror with the shapes you've chosen. So precious.

Okay think I got everyone. . .I hope! If not I'll try and catch you on the next round of comments! I'll work on sketch 2 and three tomorrow. :)
 1 user thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/18/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#75 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:45:03 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

christine
Very pretty flower, like the glittery edge and all the layering. Like the embossing, have never seen that folder before. Is it from Cricut Provo for the Cuttlebug? Nothing better than going shopping for some good therapy.BigGrin Enjoy all your new purchases and happy to see your cards again!
TurtleBug Offline
#76 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:57:22 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
[quote

CriketCMV
Thank you, it will be a LONG 5-6 months, I can hardly wait. It has been a LONG 4 years and I have missed him so much. I thank God for email and cell phones to help pass the time and keep in touch. Enjoy your grandchildren cause they sure grow up so fast and may God grant you another one or two! [/color][/size]

I'm sorry you haven't seen your DGC in four years! I couldn't stand that. The one thing that does save us from not seeing our DGC/DGS more than a few times a year LIVE, is SKYPE. We do SKYPE with the kids every week. He's so cute on SKYPE. BUT, I'd much rather hug and kiss in person than just throwing kisses up to a camera! Something IS better than nothing, though.

Thanks...I think the kids will have another one in God's good time. They are anxious, though. She is approaching 40! It's not so bad, today, because a lot of women are waiting until later to have their kids....but, it's NOT FAIR TO GRANDPARENTS!

Char[/quote]

Char,
He has been home on leave about four times in the past four years for about two weeks at a time. Then when his leave is over it is so sad and heart-breaking to see him leave all over AGAIN! I hear you on the hugs & kisses...we are a very "Huggy/Kissy" type of family!

TurtleBug Offline
#77 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:19:22 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Originally Posted by: christineramey8b61e521 Go to Quoted Post

Turtlebug: Sketch 2 is so pretty. Love those dark blue colors on that sympathy card. The gems add the extra touch on there.
Sketch 1 card is so pretty. What kind of paper did you use for those flowers in the center? It doesn't look like the normal paper is why I was asking.
Love sketch 3 is lovely with that Mickey Mouse paper.

Oh by the way, glad to hear your son is coming home! Tell him thanks for serving! :)
I'm a former military wife so I understand completely!

christine
The flowers are pre-made, I bought a tin of them at Michael's. They are by Prima's "Calypso Island" collection.
Thank you, it is my Sailor grandson that is coming home. And, thank you to your Hubby for his service, as well!

Gisele Offline
#78 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 4:37:35 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Josie – Wonderful news about your DGS! I can certainly understand your excitement! That’s a great Mickey Mouse birthday card! Your solid colours contrast nicely with the MM patterned paper!

Char – thanks for the comments! Hope you join in!

Christine – great thank you card – your flower is very pretty and the glitter is a nice touch!

Gisele Offline
#79 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 4:43:03 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Originally Posted by: TurtleBug Go to Quoted Post
[color=green
Gisele
#1 - You always get so creative with all your cards... I'm not so daring to try something new...would just make a mess. Have not even convinced myself to try heat embossing yet!!
Love everything you did with this sketch, especially attaching the gem to the paperclip...great way to add texture and dimension. Love it!!
#2 - LOVE how you did the acetate with the inks, did you cut the acetate on the Cricut?? Like the little girl image and the mirror cut, Very pretty card.

[/color]

Josie - you should give a new technique a try! If you notice, I'm starting off slowly with the watercolouring as there is not too much to colour on my stamped image BigGrin.

I did cut the acetate on the Cricut. This was acetate sheets but I have also cut clear recycled packaging. My blade was at 5 and Max pressure.
Gisele Offline
#80 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 4:47:54 AM(UTC)
Gisele

I have an extra day off today - Family Day - but my kids are 18 and 21 so they have other plans which means I get to play in my craftroom BigGrin Enjoy your day!

Here is my Sketch #3 - I replaced the circle with a snowflake. The reindeer is from the Christmas cart and it was cut using watercolour paper and then painted with distressed ink. Snowflake is Winter Lace. Border is a Tim Holtz die.

CricketCMV on 2/18/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/18/2013(UTC)
#81 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 6:54:57 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Originally Posted by: TurtleBug Go to Quoted Post
christine
The flowers are pre-made, I bought a tin of them at Michael's. They are by Prima's "Calypso Island" collection.
Thank you, it is my Sailor grandson that is coming home. And, thank you to your Hubby for his service, as well!

Thanks for letting me know Turtlebug and sent you a PM I forgot to put my name on the message. Thanks. :) I'll keep an eye out for those, they are very pretty flowers! :)
Gisele Offline
#82 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 8:31:56 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Another card for Sketch #3 - flipped and sorry no Cricut. I did use the negative of the SB circle and placed it behind the "Make a Wish" frame. Happy Birthday is MS punch and Corner Chomper for the corners.

*NanaDonna* Offline
#83 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 10:25:34 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2628 time(s) in 1385 post(s)
Happy Presidents Day to everyone!

Christine - Wonderful "thanks" card, I love that little flower embossing flower it works so well with the flower. Most of the sentiments are my cards are stamped, once in a while I will do a computer generated one. Stamping is how I started into card making back in the mid 90s

Gisele - #3 Fabulous Christmas card, I love the angel border running up to the snowflake, I am enjoying all your new techniques, I love to try new things also. I subscribe to a newsletter called Technique Junkie and there is a lot of fun stuff in there. Second #3 I love it, your bow is awesome did you tie that yourselfBigGrin cute cut little cupcake.

Will be back later
 1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/18/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#84 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 10:34:13 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend

Gisele: beautiful set of cards. Love the butterfly spring and the colors to this card. Wow... love how that acetate frame came out. Gorgeous Christmas card with all the sparkles. Great birthday card... how did you do the bow?

TurtleBug: love your card... love the bright colors and cute papers. I've never seen that border punch before... love it! Must have it whenever I find that in our local stores

I finished sketch 2 but haven't posted it yet. I'll try working on the rest today
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/18/2013(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#85 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 10:48:11 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Sorry I haven't been around much but I am just getting back in to normal after being away.
I have kept the sketches to use at some point soon.
I have made one card which I need to send tomorrow to my cousin and her hubby after moving in to their new home after getting married last year.
I did start by using sketch #1 but moved away a littleBlushing , hope you don't mind. The bird is a digi from www.mypapercrafting.com the right paper is from DCWV stack which I think we all own lol. I made a tag shape with the image. The little flower uses left overs and I added a brad too.

Sue
New Home
 2 users thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
AcrossThePond Offline
#86 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 10:56:36 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Gisele - What lovely cards for #1+2, I like your use of the frame and negative cuts. Sweet papers too.

Turtlebug - Love your cute card for #3 and extra credit brads.

Gisele - You made great use of your time on "Family Day" I can say I have never heard of that one before. Love your Christmas card have you used seed beads on the flake? Great Birthday card too.

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/18/2013(UTC)
#87 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 12:08:52 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Happy Presidents Day to everyone!

Christine - Wonderful "thanks" card, I love that little flower embossing flower it works so well with the flower. Most of the sentiments are my cards are stamped, once in a while I will do a computer generated one. Stamping is how I started into card making back in the mid 90s

Gisele - #3 Fabulous Christmas card, I love the angel border running up to the snowflake, I am enjoying all your new techniques, I love to try new things also. I subscribe to a newsletter called Technique Junkie and there is a lot of fun stuff in there. Second #3 I love it, your bow is awesome did you tie that yourselfBigGrin cute cut little cupcake.

Will be back later

Thanks for letting me know NanaDonna. I appreciate it! :)
BingoLady Offline
#88 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 12:29:08 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 980 time(s) in 666 post(s)
I,ve been having trouble, I was not able to get in the message board yesterday.
I finally got on, and I want to say wonderful cards to all of you ladies.
Dragonfly50 Offline
#89 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 12:52:37 PM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1221 time(s) in 728 post(s)
Hey everyone!!
I didn't forget you here just been busy making a few cards for a local craft shop contest and they do not fit the criteria.
I have been enjoying your pics just no time to comment (put "thanks" on)

I wanted to thank everyone.
Last weeks challenge was my first (and won't be my last).

It activated my crafting mojo big time so a BIG THANKS and a HUGE HUG to all of you!!

D-
Nancy J. Offline
#90 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 1:01:15 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hi everyone.... love all the cards they are all master pieces...because this group is so talented.

I just popped in to see what you have all done and to see if I can post yet... so going to try to post and see if it will work... Here was one of my other Valentine cards.

Edited by user Monday, February 18, 2013 9:57:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/18/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/19/2013(UTC)