Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

BJR Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:46:39 PM(UTC)
BJR

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
back in December I posted about trying to get problems fixed on registration. For example I have one item listed 4 times. Now then they were transfering over and said they were on 2 different servers and should be able to correct it as soon as that was finished. Not so. So I waited until now, I called them. I thought that by now they would be able to. I was told this time that back in August when they changed the website -since then they have not been able to access anything after that. So I asked if you cannot access info. since then when will you get it fixed so you can help your customers? She did not know. They can not fix anything. (Remember the old way when it only took them a miniute to help with the website?) I again said you might think this would be important- I rec. the well they are working on it- but really how many months does it take to access customers registrations or at least have some backup database where you can go? I see no progress on their part. This area alone should be Priority! Just thought you would like to know how it goes. BJR.Glare

Edited by user Tuesday, February 19, 2013 12:47:21 PM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling

grammasue Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:59:10 PM(UTC)
grammasue

Was thanked: 465 time(s) in 265 post(s)
I have given up registering my purchases after writing and calling CS for over a year numerous times. Another issue I addressed with them the lack of showing the items in alphabetical order without the word CRICUT unless it is part of the name of the item (i.e., Princess Party instead of Cricut Party). Their lists also are not consistent as some do show up without the word Cricut in front of the name of the cartridge. I have spent hundreds of hours literally trying to verify their list with my own. I HAVE GIVEN UP. I am relying solely on my spreadsheet and have not registered over 20 cartridges as I just get too frustrated. I kept asking if the registrations are important to their operations with no answers so I assume they could care less. This is an easy fix for them but they don't see it as a priority. About six months ago, CS on the phone suggested that I send them the registration info and they would input it. I DON'T SEE THAT AS CUSTOMER SERVICE when they have on their website a tag for us to do it for them. The rewards portion has always worked probably because they would get a ton of hate mail if it didn'tBigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
BJR Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 8:33:59 AM(UTC)
BJR

Was thanked: 446 time(s) in 327 post(s)
I'm with you I beleive I have now given up too. Too bad it used to be so good. BJR.