Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<23456>»
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#91 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 6:53:58 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Nancy J.: I'm sorry you're having internet issues... hope that gets resolved quickly

britishgirl: OMG I love your card. I really do love Precious Moments... always have since I was a little kid. I'm too comfortable coloring with the Copics for now so the precolored images I find online works for me. Love love your card!

Edited by user Friday, February 22, 2013 8:49:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: ... added "NOT"

DeeScraps Offline
#92 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 7:02:01 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 776 time(s) in 606 post(s)
Dragonfly....hope you get better soon. Very nice Easter card.

Raguel....have fun with your "purging!" I just loved your fish card. You did such a great job on a an image that is really very simple.

Donna....Great Christmas card. You guys will so ahead of the game when it's time to make Christmas cards again! It's good that you can use up older stuff. Loved the Paisley one too.

Turtlebug....Not sure if I mentioned your baby cards. Very nice and it's always great to have them on hand and ready to go. Don't forget to send me your e -mail address.

Here's my take on the Week's Colors and also Sketch #2.

The papers are from a very old Making Memories stack that I bought one time at Tuesday Morning.

The stamp is a $1 one from Michaels. I stamped it 3 times and paper pieced it.

The ribbon is from my stash. I used some "Happy Birthday" stickers.

Thanks, Dee

[img=http://][/img]

Edited by user Friday, February 22, 2013 7:03:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users thanked DeeScraps for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/22/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/22/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 2/24/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#93 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 8:56:48 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
DeeScraps wrote:
Raguel....have fun with your "purging!" I just loved your fish card. You did such a great job on a an image that is really very simple.

Well, I had completely intended to do some "purging" of some gaming stuff but that didn't happen. My sister-in-law who will be moving in my old house to rent it came over. She had already moved in her fish tanks a few months ago so she came to clean it. She ended up staying for the whole night and worked on RC cars with 2 of our friends and 1 of her friends from work. She just left so now I'm just relaxing. I will get to purging AFTER I come back home tomorrow from Renaissance Fair

Your sketch 2 is also yummy with the Ad colors. This week seems to be the week of making food cards! LOL! Great papers and that simple cupcake is so cute! Is that from Sweet Treats cartridge?
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 2/23/2013(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#94 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 9:14:39 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 994 time(s) in 679 post(s)
My extra credit sketch, this is what you might see in Arizona.
and to all of you ladies wonderful cards, keep up the beautiful work. This is my
favorite part is to look at all the pretty cards.

Edited by user Friday, February 22, 2013 9:21:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BingoLady attached the following image(s):
extra credit and shape card.jpg
 2 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/23/2013(UTC), DeeScraps on 2/23/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#95 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 9:41:16 PM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1221 time(s) in 728 post(s)
Heartbythesea- I'm new too. Come join the fun.

Sandy- Thank you!BigGrin
Great card. Is your background an embossing folder?
Chocolate I must have chocolate...

Raquel- Thanks so much.BigGrin

Nancy- Thanks.BigGrin

Christine- Sorry you are having cut issues. What cart are you using? Does the font have a shadow. Lots of time I use the shadow since they are thicker and seem to cut better.

Brittishgirl- Your card is so cute.

Dee- Thank you. BigGrin Your card is so cute.

BingoLady- Love your card.

Hope I got everyone.
D-
 1 user thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 2/23/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#96 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 9:52:51 PM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Uh oh I think Raquel got hungry....

Edited by user Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:23:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: oops

Dragonfly50 attached the following image(s):
P1200088.JPG
 2 users thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/23/2013(UTC), DeeScraps on 2/23/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#97 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 12:02:48 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 974 time(s) in 635 post(s)
Christine
Last Week's #2 - Like the image, nice work on the coloring, very colorful. The lace border looks nice.

Raquel
Extra Credit - So cute, bright and playful. Are those buttons for bubbles? Great card!

NanaDonna
#1 - Crisp and clean, love the snowflake and traditional Christmas colors.
#2 - So colorful, like the Paisley center and matchig BG paper. These bows from the Artiste cart are really looking nice. Which size did you cut this one cause the one in my manual looks kinda big to me? Very pretty!

Sandy
#2 - Cute and fun image. sorta like funny meets elegant in one card, like it alot. The little blue flower bud really pops, an very creative with the stickles "brads".
#1+AC+Ex.Credit - Yum, Yum, indeed!! Like how you dressed-up the sketch with all the extra embellies and the chocolate soda looks delicious.

Dragonfly50
Hoping you are feeling better!
#1 + Ad Colors - Nice, love the Teddy, kinda just "hanging out" on the corner frame. Simple and to the point. Like the cut sentiment, thought you made it on DS and welded it yourself..looks great!
#2 + Ex. Credit - Looks like a real chocolate Bunny, like the egg-shaped sentiment and theuse of the Ad Colors, very nice.

NancyJ.
Glad you got your computer connection going. Computer problems is the last thing you need happening after the terrible time we just went through with connecting on here.

britishgirl
#1 + Ad Colors - PRETTY image!! Awesome job on the coloring. Sometimes simple is better, the image speaks for itself...great card!

DeeScraps
#2 + Ad Colors - Like all the different patterns on here. I just recently viewed a Tutorial on paper piecing, lots of steps to it but the results look great, just as the cupcake looks on here. Very nice card.
I have sent you my email on PM.

BingoLady
Bonus Shape Card - Very nice, like all the layering of the cuts and yes...this is a very familiar scene around here in Tucson, AZ, especially the Saguaroes and cactus when they are in bloom with all the pretty bright flowers. Now, the coyotes and snakes...I can do without!LOL LOL
 2 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 2/23/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/24/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#98 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:21:16 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

TurtleBug- Thank you. BigGrin
D-

Edited by user Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:06:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: :)

Dragonfly50 Offline
#99 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:12:51 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

I finally got up the courage, thanks to the help and support of Karon at http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.com , to start a blog of my own.

I'd like to invite you to come visit me and leave a comment so I know you were there.

Please keep in mind I am still learning... my new blog baby is still in its infancy and I plan on adding more as time goes on (and I learn how).

http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

Thank you for visiting.
D-
DeeScraps Offline
#100 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:38:15 AM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Bingolady....What a great extra credit card. The cuts you used are perfect for reflecting the area you live in. What carts did you use?

Dragonfly50....Your chocolate bunny is enough to make anyone hungry! Can I have the other ear?

British Girl....I missed your Precious Memories card yesterday. It's beautiful.

Turtlebug....thanks for your e-mail address.

Dee
DeeScraps Offline
#101 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:45:04 AM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Dragonfly....what do I have to do to be able to post on your blog? I don't understand what they mean by "pick a profile." I don't have a Google account.

Dee
Dragonfly50 Offline
#102 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:05:38 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Originally Posted by: DeeScraps Go to Quoted Post
Dragonfly....what do I have to do to be able to post on your blog? I don't understand what they mean by "pick a profile." I don't have a Google account.

Dee

I just figured out and added the annoymous comment option to my blog. BigGrin

These are some of the things I need to learn BigGrin
*What my url addy is and how to find it (so I can add a blog box on MB)Found it/done
*how to add the follower section found it/done thanks Karon
*how to add a email follower box/section found it/done

I'm sure the list will grow as time goes on.
I'd appreciate any help someone wants to give.
I'd like to ask if you could please send help as a PM so we don't tie up this challenge thread with my bloggy issues. lol

D-

Edited by user Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:25:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: update info

BingoLady Offline
#103 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:28:51 AM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 994 time(s) in 679 post(s)
Dee thankyou, I used Old West Cartridge
SandyPalmer Offline
#104 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:49:25 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Britishgirl, I too love Precious Moments! Love your card! It's so soft and delicate looking! Just beautiful!

Dee, I think you picked the wrong ad colors this time, LOL! I think we all are thinking chocolate! Makes me hungry for it every time someone posts an ad color card! Drool Love your sketch 2 card! Lovely papers, and perfect tie in ribbon!

BingoLady, great shaped card! I always love seeing the look of Arizona when you guys post a card looking like it! From the pictures Josie posted this week, I think you might be missing a bit of white on there from all that snow you just had! Wink

Dragonfly, I didn't use an embossing folder on either one of my cards! It's just paper for the background! Thanks for asking though! Ok, the loss of the bunny ear had me cracking up! Laugh

1 user thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/23/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#105 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:11:59 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

SandyPalmer;1666992 Dragonfly, I didn't use an embossing folder on either one of my cards! It's just paper for the background! Thanks for asking though! Ok, the loss of the bunny ear had me cracking up! [laugh wrote:

Thanks. Great paper. PC should make an embossing folder...hint hint.
I felt the strong urge to buy chocolate at Target last night. Wonder why?
D-

Edited by user Saturday, February 23, 2013 9:15:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: :)

AcrossThePond Offline
#106 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:26:57 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Some wonderful cards on here again so far this week.

I have been busy doing scrap-booking this past few days, also my son is on half term so we try to get in all those appointments that would mean time off school.

Sue
Gisele Offline
#107 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:17:11 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Raquel: Wow – great shaped card for your SIL! Looks like it was a lot of work with welding and personalizing it! Fabulous “Joe” card – like the use of the negative cut and embossing! Beautiful card for “My Sheri Crafts” - that’s a great fish and love all of the embellishments and details!

Dragonfly: Great Easter card with the shaped basket and colourful eggs and flowers! Good luck with the contest! Your other Easter cards are cute too! You’ve been busy!

Donna: Thanks for the link! They accept Canadian orders too! Beautiful and elegant Christmas card! Love your Sketch #2 with your new CTMH stash! Beautiful colours and embossing!

Nancy J: Love your doggy with the Easter egg! Very original with the flower on his head!

Vickie: Great shaped card and love the flowers on your sketch #1!

Josie: Cute baby cards! The monkey and vines look good! Cute and bright baby girl card! Great embossing of baby items! Lovely card for Sketch #2 – soft colours and great embossing as usual!

Sandy: Great black & white card for Sketch #2 with your free digi! Lovely card in the ad colours – love the burlap background! Great image too and all the details!

Dragonfly: Great Easter cards in the ad colours! Cute bear holding the eggs for Sketch #1! And great bunny for Sketch #2!

Heartbythesea: Welcome and do join in!

Christine:it is difficult to cut very tiny lettering! You’ll need a sticky mat and sharp blade. I'm not sure if you’ll succeed at 1/4 inch, it really depends on the cartridge.

Britishgirl: love your Precious Moments card!

BingoLady: TFS a part of Arizona! Great extra credit card with all of the layering!

Dee: Beautiful card in the ad colours! Very creative with the $1 stamp and the paper piecing!
 3 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/23/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 2/24/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/24/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#108 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:21:58 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Here is my sketch #2 card. I was playing around again with a new technique and made the flower using a soda pop can. Cut the metal using the "tattered flowers die" and embossed with Textured Fade folder. The doily border is also metal from a soda can. Used Elegant Edges and Straight from the Nest cartridges. The colours may not be so true as the photo was taken with my phone.

Edited by user Saturday, February 23, 2013 1:24:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 2/23/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 2/23/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 2/25/2013(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#109 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:09:33 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 974 time(s) in 635 post(s)
My Ad Color Card:

Cone - Doodlecharms Cartridge
Oval - Spellbinder
Sentiment - Computer-generated
Small Cones - "Sticky Trims" by JoAnnes store brand
Corner hearts - Fiskar corner punch
Bow - Brown sheer ribbon
TFL!!

2 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/23/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/23/2013(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#110 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:31:40 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
[quote=Dragonfly50;1666777]Heartbythesea- I'm new too. Come join the fun.

Christine- Sorry you are having cut issues. What cart are you using? Does the font have a shadow. Lots of time I use the shadow since they are thicker and seem to cut better.

Dragonfly50 that is a good point. . .never thought about using the shadow for my lettering. Will have to consider that for another time. I decided to go with a digi stamp instead. It was easier and worked better for the project which I will try and post here in a bit. Hopefully there is still enough lighting to work with outside to take the picture because the lighting in our house is terrible. :) I'd like to get it posted up on my blog too! So we will see here in a bit but will take that into consideration for next time! Thanks for the idea. :)
 1 user thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/23/2013(UTC)
#111 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 4:54:25 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Okay here is my take on sketch one, although not all of the colors were used I'm afraid. It just didn't work with the idea of the card. . .sorry. Here's the link here and enjoy: http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag44/Harley19721/donniesbdcard001_zps4f414d8d.jpg

This card I made for my brother who's birthday is next month and has a motorcycle. . .so I thought it was fitting for him.

The motorcycle image came from the internet.
The background was a lot of fun to work with. Believe it or not, it is foil like you have from your kitchen. . .but is the heavy duty kind. I had to tear a big piece off and fold it four different ways to create the size I needed. Then I used a paper studio embossing folder and ran it through my cuddlebug machine. I had to run it through four different times to get all sides of the paper. But it made for a gorgeous background!
The brown paper at the bottom (which is the only ad color in here) is from a Colorbook pack of paper I picked up at Walmart. The cut is from "Heritage" cartridge and it is found on page 43 of the handbook. It is the frame piece on the page. I cut it at one inch.

The Happy Birthday is a digi stamp I found online! :)

I was now informed today, that my nephew is looking in the box daily for a card from his aunt. So I have to get busy and make one for me. Long story short, he sent me a sweet card to let me know he was sorry my dog had died. I loved it because it was so special for him to think about me in that way. . .now I have to get busy and work on one for him! :) LOL!
CricketCMV on 2/23/2013(UTC)
Nancy J. Offline
#112 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:30:39 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Well ladies, I had internet all day yesterday... it worked great after the repairman left but this morning it was down again... and has been all day... it just comes and goes... so I am on for a few minutes now...so waiting for another repairman on Monday... will check in if I can
Dragonfly50 Offline
#113 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:33:50 PM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Gisele- Thank you!
Your card is beautiful. That is one of my fav birdcage cuts. I made some cards for my blog I will be sharing later this week using that cage.

Turtlebug- Sweet card! Your ice cream cones are yummy.

Christine- I'm glad you found a solution.

Nancy- That's no fun at all. hope they get it fixed real soon!

D-

Edited by user Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:35:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: :)

2 users thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/24/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 2/24/2013(UTC)
#114 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:05:13 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Okay had to share this card because it was one of the throw it together kind of quickly cards. We hadn't intended on going to see my sister on Sunday but now we are, so I had to throw a birthday card together for my 3 year old nephew who had a birthday this week. So this is what I came up with at this link here: http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag44/Harley19721/Noahbirthday002_zps6b178ed3.jpg

Basically all I did was buy the digi stamp and it's called "in the dog house" which you can google it if you'd like to get it. It was just too cute to pass up on. So I colored it with pencil coloring and glittered gel pens. The back of the paper was embossed with a cricut embossing folder and that was it! So simple! :)

Okay, will try to get the second sketch done on Monday. This has been a crazy weekend for me, so haven't had a lot of time in my craft room this week! But will try and finish it on Monday because I still have a card for my nephew to make which I'll do then! :) Be back to comment in a moment.
CricketCMV on 2/23/2013(UTC)
#115 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:07:43 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

[quote=TurtleBug;1666820]Christine
Last Week's #2 - Like the image, nice work on the coloring, very colorful. The lace border looks nice.

[size=6]Raquel

Thanks Turtlebug. Glad you liked it. I wasn't sure if it needed anything else though like gems or anything like that or if it was fine like it was. .. so thanks. :) I feel better now!
#116 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:39:25 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Christine- I'm glad you found a solution.

Thanks. :) I just wanted to make sure it fit in the space because it was a small space!
#117 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:56:25 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Raquel Your nurse card is so creative! I almost missed the name being there whenever I first saw it! But that is creative and I'm sure she will love it! Congratulations to her finishing the schooling. .. that is awesome!

Love your Joe card and all of that embossing is awesome and the combinations of them is brilliant!

That fish card is genius! Love the bubbles and what you used of them not sure what they are but creative nonetheless.

Dragonfly50: Nice work on that Easter basket. the gems and lace really make these eggs stand out well. Also love the embossing details on that basket.

Nice work on taking the same idea and making it into an Easter card with the baskets. Creative work there!

I really love that blue card of yours. I love the embossed look of those butterflies. Is that a punch for them or what did you do to create them? Brilliant! I love that the eggs stand alone on that card in all of that blueness!

I can really tell you are gearing up for Easter as you have been busy creating them! Cute Easter card with the teddy bear. Love the idea of using the big letters on a card like that! Creative touch!

I like that embossing folder, what is the name of it and who is it by?

NancyJ: Adorable puppy card. I'm sure any dog lover would like to receive it on Easter! Very adorable and sorry to hear you are having so many computer problems. . .it's frustrating I know!

VickieBryan1: love all of that purple on your card. Those flowers are my favorite on it, are they purchased flowers or did you make them? They are lovely and fit well on that card.

Cute card with the Jar and Pickle and nice sentiment along with it! Well done!

TurtleBug: Your monkey card is so cute. Love the embossing emblems in the background for a baby. Absolutely cute!

Love your pink welcome card as well. It is so simple but so pretty!

Like your use of the ice cream cone on the card with the ice cream cone charms running down that dark chocolate ribbon! Elegant!

I really, really love that butterfly card with the Shakespere quote on it. Just beautiful! So says spring!

NanaDonna: Great Christmas card with all of that red on it. So pretty! The simple green in the words is just the right touch to balance it all.

Love the embossing pattern on your pink birthday card, what is it called?

SandyPalmer: That sheep card is too darn cute! I love that wicked looking smile on his face! It sums it nicely. Those gems are a nice touch to it!

Like the YUM card. It looks so good. Is that a digi stamp? What are you using to color it with?

britisgirl: Glad I wasn't the only one that wanted to steal the precious moments idea. . .because I thought of doing that too! Love your take on it and so sweet and simple!

DeeScraps: Love your sweet friend card and the use of that cupcake with the sentiment is perfect! Is that a digi stamp? Pretty combinations of paper choices there, never would have thought of doing that! Brilliant!

BingoLady: Interesting take and choice for your card. I like all of the animals chosen in the photos and the cactus. That really does say Arizona! :)

Gisele: Love that flower and the bird cage on your card. What kind of paper is that in the flowers it seems simmering to me? Very shinny. Love it! :)

Okay, think I got everyone. I hope I didn't miss anyone. I'll be back on probably Monday night. :) Until then, happy card making everyone! :)
 4 users thanked christineramey8b61e521 for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/23/2013(UTC), Gisele on 2/24/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 2/24/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 2/24/2013(UTC)
VickieBryan1 Offline
#118 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:25:30 PM(UTC)
VickieBryan1

United States

Was thanked: 592 time(s) in 403 post(s)
Here is another card that I did. not sure what sketch this would be. The Horseshoe was cut from Create A Critter2 cart. The center of the flowers were cut from the Flower Shoppe cart has was the ones on my purple card that I did. I cut Happy St Patricks day out also from CAC and used my SU scallop punch. The ribbon was from my stash.
VickieBryan1 attached the following image(s):
SAM_0638 (640x427).jpg
 2 users thanked VickieBryan1 for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 2/23/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 2/24/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#119 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:35:52 PM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

[quote=christineramey8b61e521;1667322]
Dragonfly50: Nice work on that Easter basket. the gems and lace really make these eggs stand out well. Also love the embossing details on that basket.
Nice work on taking the same idea and making it into an Easter card with the baskets. Creative work there! Thank you!

I really love that blue card of yours. I love the embossed look of those butterflies. Is that a punch for them or what did you do to create them? Brilliant! I love that the eggs stand alone on that card in all of that blueness! The butterflies are actually part of the embossing folder. It is one of four folders in the Cuttlebug Once Upon a Princess set. I really think the pearlescent paper makes them pop.

I can really tell you are gearing up for Easter as you have been busy creating them! Cute Easter card with the teddy bear. Love the idea of using the big letters on a card like that! Creative touch!
I like that embossing folder, what is the name of it and who is it by? It is a Cuttlebug folder called Swiss Dots.

Vicki- Love your card!

BigGrin D-

Edited by user Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:38:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: :)

SandyPalmer Offline
#120 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 8:39:44 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Gisele, I think you win for being the Queen of techniques! Wow, a soda pop can! That's amazing! Love the birdcage! So very pretty!

TurtleBug, Ok, now I am craving ice cream, lol and we don't have any right now! Sad Cute, cute card, and beautiful bow!

Christineramey, that motorcycle card was a little hard on the eyes with all that shine, but cool card! Aww, cute dog house card! The soda is a free digi they are giving away this week at My Paper Crafting! I use Copics on anything that I color!

Nancy J, oh no, so sorry your internet is still giving you some trouble! Sad

VickieBryan, lovely St Patrick's Day card! So pretty!
 1 user thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Gisele on 2/24/2013(UTC)