Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

TrikerV8 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 5:41:27 PM(UTC)
TrikerV8

Groups: Registered

I love my DS but need it to be compatiable with Windows 8 operating system, I bought a new laptop and wanted to transfer it to the new one but Cricut support said its not compatiable with the 8 all new computers have it so you are stuck. So I thought I could download CCR but that isn't compatiable either very frustrating Sad . Also does anyone know if you do use the CCR and have to register your cartridges can they be reigistered on more than one cricut.com account? My sisters and I purchase our cartridges together and all share them they both want to use the CCR. Thanks
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 7:50:13 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 997 time(s) in 319 post(s)
Hello! The Design Studio and Craft Room programs are compatible with Windows 8, you just have to run the programs in compatibility mode with windows 7. To do this right click on the programs icon from your desk top. Then select Properties, From there select the compatibility tab. Check the box next to "Run this program in compatibility with" and select Windows 7 from the drop down menu. Click apply and you should be able to use both programs.

As far as linking cartridges goes, you can only link a cartridge to one account.

I hope this answers your questions!

-Cricut Gena