Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

mindyesk0f9e20b0 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:56:16 PM(UTC)
mindyesk0f9e20b0

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Hi

I tried to print and cut a project from the Mini Books cartridge that I did on my gypsy - when I connected the gypsy to the imagine and tried to print/cut, the imagine asked me to insert the mini books catridge - the same thing happened with the art Nouveau cartridge. These are all linked to my gypsy, and now it seems the imagine isn't recognizing them on the gypsy- I don't know how many others will have the same problem. Both machines apparently have the latest updates. Has anyone experienced this?
Thanks!
Mindy
Khrista Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 11:22:48 PM(UTC)
Khrista

United States

Was thanked: 2510 time(s) in 1398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mindyesk0f9e20b0 Go to Quoted Post
Hi

I tried to print and cut a project from the Mini Books cartridge that I did on my gypsy - when I connected the gypsy to the imagine and tried to print/cut, the imagine asked me to insert the mini books catridge - the same thing happened with the art Nouveau cartridge. These are all linked to my gypsy, and now it seems the imagine isn't recognizing them on the gypsy- I don't know how many others will have the same problem. Both machines apparently have the latest updates. Has anyone experienced this?
Thanks!
Mindy

It's a known issue for over a year now that PC has never fixed. :( There's a dozen cartridges it does that with. Does it also on CCR a lot of the times with the same cartridges. I'd call PC to report it. Maybe that'll get more focus on it.

HTH
Khrista

Ireland Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2013 12:15:57 PM(UTC)
Ireland

Was thanked: 262 time(s) in 193 post(s)
Yup, this happens to me to with certain cartridges. Mother's Bouquet is one off the top of my head. I can't use it via my gypsy with the Imagine. Even if I put the physical cartridge in my Imagine machine it won't recognize it. very frustrating.

A couple of weeks ago I had my Imagine running and my Pink E. the husband asked why I need to use both at the same time and I said bc the Imagine would not recognize one of the carts.