Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sugarhigh106738b5b3af Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:35:05 PM(UTC)
sugarhigh106738b5b3af

Groups: Registered

I've had my cricut mini for less than a day. I made 3 cards (the free Spring cards) and just a few other cuts. It's not sticking! I'm not even talking about major fancy cutting projects and I was putting the plastic cover over the mat between things. After my second card I washed it (in hot water) and it still wasn't sticking. I taped the edges of the paper to the mat. I just washed it again and am letting it dry. Am I missing something? I feel like I just spent $171 for the HSN mini bundle and then got 2 Disney cartridges. I should be able to do more than 3 cards (more than 2 even.). Scared
troymimi75dc940a6f Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 6:58:12 PM(UTC)
troymimi75dc940a6f

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
I have had my mats for years and just washed them for the first time today actually. It kind of sounds like you just got a bum mat. You should be able to use it much longer than that.

I know some people use different items to make them sticky again but I never have. From what I have read on here you want to be careful because it can void your warranty. Maybe call the company and see if they will send you a new one.

Sorry,
Michelle