Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

dncnqueen02 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 11:28:43 AM(UTC)
dncnqueen02

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Okay, I have searched and searched to figure out how to cut the picture which is attached. The machine is wanting to cut each individual image out. It will start on the scalloped circle, then the regular pink circle, then the white circle and the letters out individually. How do I get cricut craft room to just cut the scallop out and print the rest only? I have tried welding, which only results in the images taking the other color over and then i tried grouping and that did not work either. I am at the end of my rope!!!

Thank you,

Jennifer
dncnqueen02 attached the following image(s):
1monthcricut.png
Coah'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:12:04 AM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 17356 time(s) in 4614 post(s)
I'm not a CCR user, so I can't help, but you might get a better response posting in the CCR forum or PMing Narelle directly. She can probably answer your questions. HTH
Khrista Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:05:06 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 2510 time(s) in 1398 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dncnqueen02 Go to Quoted Post
Okay, I have searched and searched to figure out how to cut the picture which is attached. The machine is wanting to cut each individual image out. It will start on the scalloped circle, then the regular pink circle, then the white circle and the letters out individually. How do I get cricut craft room to just cut the scallop out and print the rest only? I have tried welding, which only results in the images taking the other color over and then i tried grouping and that did not work either. I am at the end of my rope!!!

Thank you,

Jennifer

Unless you have an old version of CCR, there's really not a way to do this. There are some workarounds... You can stop the machine when it goes to cut. Some people then put it in with just the layer they want it to cut without moving it etc and try running it through as cu tonly. Some people have merged it all together and then used an E2 if they have one to cut it.

I'd cross check with Narelle like Coah suggested in case she's found another way as she uses CCR with her Imagine.

:)Khrista