Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

sweets6eb2ba0c Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 11:11:18 AM(UTC)
sweets6eb2ba0c

Groups: Registered

I've been looking for the free images, where are they?
sportykidsbug Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 11:42:20 AM(UTC)
sportykidsbug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 51 post(s)
They are in the CCR (Cricut Craft Room) in the My Cartridges folder. If you have't downloaded CCR to your computer yet, you will need to do so. Hope this helps.
CricketCMV Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 09, 2013 9:21:51 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8026 time(s) in 4687 post(s)
Or, you can go to the WEB version of CCR (if you don't want it downloaded just yet) to see all the cartridges. YOU CAN ONLY CREATE IN THE WEB VERSION, though. You can access it by going to CRAFT ROOM on the top menus of cricut.com and going all the way to the last sentence at the bottom of that screen...in FAQS section...and once it's opened there's a RED "help" at the bottom. Click on "help"....it will look like it's downloading something (but, it's not downloading to your computer). You can see ALL the cartridges that PC has loaded in there anytime you want to go to this application. You can actually create with ALL cartridges, you won't be able to CUT. (Even if you download CCR to your computer, you can only CUT with those cartridges you own and/or FREEBIES that PC gives to us to use from time-to-time and those digitals you buy from PC.

Since you say you're looking for them, I'm going to assume you have already downloaded CCR to your computer. If so, go down to the IMAGES tab and look for the FILTER.....sometimes, you have to use the slide bar on the side to go UP to MY CARTRIDGES.

Are you still having trouble finding this? If so, come back. Someone can offer something else and/or call PC on Monday.

Hope you find it.

Char