Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

bobbirna777d948 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:00:30 PM(UTC)
bobbirna777d948

Groups: Registered

I want to be able to edit the gypsy cartridge list to only have the cartridges that I personally own listed. Is that possible???
sewnmachine Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:50:09 PM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 351 time(s) in 235 post(s)
Your will find the cartridges that are linked to your Gypsy in the drop down menu - LINKED.

You can either first link your cartridges to your Gypsy OR first link your cartridges to Cricut Craft Room. If you choose to first link your carts to the Gypsy, you then can not link them to Cricut Craft Room ( you can still use them there but you will need to insert the cartridge into your machine to cut. ProvoCraft will soon be coming out with a fix so that all your Gypsy linked carts then show up in Cricut Craft Room).

If you link via CCR do a Cricut Sync with your Gypsy and your carts will show up there.

If you only link your carts to your Gypsy they will show up in the "linked" drop down menu.

If what you are wanting to know is if you can edit out cartridges you no longer own - well that I don't know. But why would you want to anyway? If you have the cart on your Gypsy you can still cut with it even if you no longer have the physical cartridge.

HTH.