Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

venus.coppernoll4e072458 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 31, 2013 11:30:17 AM(UTC)
venus.coppernoll4e072458

Groups: Registered

I have an E2 and I'm using the Love You a Latte cartridge. The image is the espresso machine. I want to create layers that fit together properly. I've resized the first image to the size I want...2.5". Then I set the other three images to Relative Size (because I don't want the coffee cup to be as big as the entire espresso machine. I've played around with this setting on every layer of this image set, but can't get it so that I can actually assemble the final product. I am not at home so I am not using CCR...and have not tried it there at all. Is there a way to do this without CCR?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!
Venus
Olivia'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 3:17:43 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 438 post(s)
I don't have the cartridge but when you set your default size to whatever you want, you need to make sure the relative is on, then enter all of your layers and they should cut in proportion without you having to change any sizing. Once you set your default size the base image (expresso machine) will cut at that size and all layers that go with it will automatically cut the correct size. AT least that is how it should be. Make sure you are using the layers that go with that image and not one of the other cup images. Looks like there are 4 layers in all: No shift expresso (expresso Machine), shift expresso (expresso machine layer), no shift layer expresso (cup), layer shift expresso(expresso machine dials, etc)

Hope this helps. If it doesn't make sense, let me know. I don't have the E2, I have the original E which uses the keypad and the E2 uses digital commands (I think). But the end result should still be the same.

Edited by user Monday, April 01, 2013 3:19:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified