Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

nbensen090342d63a5a Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 3:31:34 PM(UTC)
nbensen090342d63a5a

Groups: Registered

Ok so I am trying to use the CCR to make something layered like an Owl. How do I get the layers for the owl to cut at the right size. on me Cricut E I hit real size then the image then take real size off to do the rest of the layers and it is always right cant do it right in the CCR.

Thank you
Nicole
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 4:50:27 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8072 time(s) in 4722 post(s)
You need to use RELATIVE SIZE DIAL manually AND in CCR. At least, that's how I have to on my Expression. In CCR, the RELATIVE and REAL SIZE DIALS are located down at the bottom of the screen on the same level as the SHIFT key. They are the buttons that have Capital Aa (and little Aa). I believe the Aa on the left is RELATIVE.

In CCR, you lay all the layers on the mat or mat layers and with the green eyes open on EVERY mat layer that you have placed image layers on (or if you have them all on the first mat), you need to get the handles around ALL images layers at the same time to RESIZE them to the actual size you want the CUTS to be made.

The main image will be the image you resize to where you want it and all the other layers will resize with it in relation to it (the main image).

HTH.

Char

Edited by user Friday, April 05, 2013 4:51:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 7:20:28 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18987 time(s) in 8485 post(s)
Originally Posted by: nbensen090342d63a5a Go to Quoted Post
Ok so I am trying to use the CCR to make something layered like an Owl. How do I get the layers for the owl to cut at the right size. on me Cricut E I hit real size then the image then take real size off to do the rest of the layers and it is always right cant do it right in the CCR.

Thank you
Nicole

You can use the Default Height located under the keypad in CCR. Enter the size you want, make sure Relative Size is selected and place your images on the mat(s). All the images will automatically be sized to fit your base image.