Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages123>
Calmom Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:22:21 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 6/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,097
Location: San Diego

Thanks: 1422 times
Was thanked: 2095 time(s) in 1069 post(s)
Nathan & Mallie, you have committed yourselves to a Question and Answer Session on Sunday at the Circle Mania Crop, in Atlanta.

Why is it that you cannot have the courtesy to come to the Cricut Message Board and answer the existing questions, that have been asked, for well over a year. I am not just speaking of the ability to link our Gypsy Cartridges to CCR.

I'm sorry, but personally I am offended that you will take the time to fly to Atlanta and answer questions from just a few select Circle Members. I believe that ONLY Circle Members are allowed to attend, thus, why it is called Circle Mania.

I noticed that Scrapalette who handles the Circle Mania, asked ONLY Circle Members if they had any questions they would like her to ask Nathan and Mallie, during the Q & A Session at the Mania. While I think it was very nice of her to offer this, I think it is inconsiderate NOT to ask ALL Cricut Members, just Circle Members.

This is just another example of Poor Customer Service and separation of Circle and Non Circle Members. I believe that there are more Non Circle Members questions on the MB's and have spent just as much money, as the Circle Members.

JMHO of course

Edited by user Monday, April 15, 2013 9:04:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

 7 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
letypedroza on 4/10/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/10/2013(UTC), SkyCandy on 4/11/2013(UTC), Shadow on 4/11/2013(UTC), Trinity on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC), CardDiva on 4/16/2013(UTC)
Jooniper Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:30:46 PM(UTC)
Jooniper

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/3/2008(UTC)
Posts: 1,813

Thanks: 1676 times
Was thanked: 873 time(s) in 631 post(s)
Haha! Maybe in hopes they won't get mauled? LOL Better a small crowd than a big crowd. To avoid rioting and the burning of the poor Cricut mascot in revolt.

And there will be anarchy! LOL

The poor guy, I knew he couldn't stand his own against all of you. Laugh He better not use the term "coming soon". LOL
 3 users thanked Jooniper for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/10/2013(UTC), Shadow on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
letypedroza Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:03:18 PM(UTC)
letypedroza

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/23/2010(UTC)
Posts: 529
Location: Texas

Thanks: 788 times
Was thanked: 204 time(s) in 139 post(s)
The answer to your concerns is "COMING SOON"!!! LMBO!!!!!
 2 users thanked letypedroza for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/10/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
JanisD Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:14:15 PM(UTC)
JanisD

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/28/2006(UTC)
Posts: 3,326
United States
Location: U.P. of Mich.

Thanks: 958 times
Was thanked: 1311 time(s) in 1006 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post
Nathan & Mallie, you have committed yourselves to a Question and Answer Session on Sunday at the Circle Mania Crop, in Atlanta.

Why is it that you cannot have the courtesy to come to the Cricut Message Board and answer the existing questions, that have been asked, for well over a year. I am not just speaking of the ability to link our Gypsy Cartridges to CCR.

I'm sorry, but personally I am offended that you will take the time to fly to Atlanta and answer questions from just a few select Circle Members. I believe that ONLY Circle Members are allowed to attend, thus, why it is called Circle Mania.

I noticed that Scrapalette who handles the Circle Mania, asked ONLY Circle Members if they had any questions they would like her to ask Nathan and Mallie, during the Q & A Session at the Mania. While I think it was very nice of her to offer this, I think it is inconsiderate NOT to ask ALL Cricut Members, just Circle Members.

This is just another example of Poor Customer Service and separation of Circle and Non Circle Members. I believe that there are more Non Circle Members questions on the MB's and have spent just as much money, as the Circle Members.

JMHO of course




This is sad!
 3 users thanked JanisD for this useful post.
letypedroza on 4/10/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/10/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
letypedroza Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:00:13 PM(UTC)
letypedroza

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/23/2010(UTC)
Posts: 529
Location: Texas

Thanks: 788 times
Was thanked: 204 time(s) in 139 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ~JD~ Go to Quoted Post
This is sad!


Yes sad and INSULTNG. I bet there will only be PC cheerleaders at the crop.
 3 users thanked letypedroza for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/10/2013(UTC), Shadow on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2013 10:32:47 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/6/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,118

Thanks: 1094 times
Was thanked: 761 time(s) in 409 post(s)
I am appalled at this! This is truly sad for EVERYONE including Circle Members. If this is how they treat the vast majority of us the non-Circle Members, just watch out Circle Members they will eventually treat you the same way. Unbelieveable that they would do that!!!!

Thank you CalMom for letting we underlings know!
 2 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), CardDiva on 4/16/2013(UTC)
Narelle Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:35:53 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 9/26/2006(UTC)
Posts: 10,975
Australia
Location: Facebook: Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space

Thanks: 2035 times
Was thanked: 7885 time(s) in 3692 post(s)
Who says Scrapalette isn't going to also create a similar post on this forum? You seem to have jumped to a very large assumption Calmom.

And even if she doesn't, the Circle is a pretty good representation of the general community. Have you read the questions? Do you think that it's likely that anyone will come up with something over here that hasn't already been asked?

And you can bet that Paulette will share the details of any answers on this side of the board.

Seriously, you seem to love stirring up trouble. Angry

Flame suit is on. Glare
 15 users thanked Narelle for this useful post.
blackbearblackbear on 4/11/2013(UTC), Hodmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), Di&Co on 4/11/2013(UTC), Scrapperdee on 4/11/2013(UTC), ScrappyMama on 4/11/2013(UTC), ~LN on 4/11/2013(UTC), LynneF on 4/11/2013(UTC), live2clickpics on 4/11/2013(UTC), KimberlyMaehrer on 4/12/2013(UTC), LizVellali on 4/12/2013(UTC), rhondah* on 4/12/2013(UTC), Jasper on 4/12/2013(UTC), chellabella on 4/12/2013(UTC), JanieW on 4/14/2013(UTC), LovelyLady on 4/15/2013(UTC)
blackbearblackbear Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:29:16 AM(UTC)
blackbearblackbear

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/25/2008(UTC)
Posts: 134

Thanks: 61 times
Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 30 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post
Nathan & Mallie, you have committed yourselves to a Question and Answer Session on Sunday at the Circle Mania Crop, in Atlanta.

Why is it that you cannot have the courtesy to come to the Cricut Message Board and answer the existing questions, that have been asked, for well over a year. I am not just speaking of the ability to link our Gypsy Cartridges to CCR.

I'm sorry, but personally I am offended that you will take the time to fly to Atlanta and answer questions from just a few select Circle Members. I believe that ONLY Circle Members are allowed to attend, thus, why it is called Circle Mania.

I noticed that Scrapalette who handles the Circle Mania, asked ONLY Circle Members if they had any questions they would like her to ask Nathan and Mallie, during the Q & A Session at the Mania. While I think it was very nice of her to offer this, I think it is inconsiderate NOT to ask ALL Cricut Members, just Circle Members.

This is just another example of Poor Customer Service and separation of Circle and Non Circle Members. I believe that there are more Non Circle Members questions on the MB's and have spent just as much money, as the Circle Members.

JMHO of course




This is an event that Scrapalette organized NOT Provo Craft. There is nothing preventing you or anyone else from organizing an event like this for this message board.

Edited by user Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:48:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

 8 users thanked blackbearblackbear for this useful post.
Di&Co on 4/11/2013(UTC), ScrappyMama on 4/11/2013(UTC), LynneF on 4/11/2013(UTC), live2clickpics on 4/11/2013(UTC), KimberlyMaehrer on 4/12/2013(UTC), albrennick on 4/12/2013(UTC), blurobin on 4/12/2013(UTC), LovelyLady on 4/15/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:59:33 AM(UTC)
Calmom

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 6/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,097
Location: San Diego

Thanks: 1422 times
Was thanked: 2095 time(s) in 1069 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
Who says Scrapalette isn't going to also create a similar post on this forum? You seem to have jumped to a very large assumption Calmom.

And even if she doesn't, the Circle is a pretty good representation of the general community. Have you read the questions? Do you think that it's likely that anyone will come up with something over here that hasn't already been asked?

And you can bet that Paulette will share the details of any answers on this side of the board.

Seriously, you seem to love stirring up trouble. Angry

Flame suit is on. Glare


I am never surprised when you defend Scrapalette Laugh LOL It was not against Scrapalette, it is against PC, if you would read my entire posting.

It was me asking for fairness for ALL MB Members is stirring the pot, then so be it, and I will NOT apologize.

You obviously have the attitude I speak of with your comment "Circle is a pretty good representation of the general community", if that isn't snooty, I don't know what is. Tell me, do you have the statistics of how many Circle and how many Non-Circle Members there are?

As I said, you missed the WHOLE reason for this posting. The REASON for this posting is asking why Nathan can go to the Circle Mania, where Non-Circle Members are not invited and have a Q & A Session but NOT come to the MB and answer the existing questions. By the way, The Existing Questions are the SAME as the Circle Members requested Scrapalette to inquire about.

I hope I have addressed your concerns Narelle, you don't have to agree but I have the right to ask.

 2 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), SkyCandy on 4/11/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:00:58 AM(UTC)
Calmom

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 6/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,097
Location: San Diego

Thanks: 1422 times
Was thanked: 2095 time(s) in 1069 post(s)
Originally Posted by: blackbearblackbear Go to Quoted Post
This is an event that Scrapalette organized NOT Provo Craft. There is nothing preventing you or anyone else from organizing an event like this for this message board.


It has NOTHING to do with the event, why is that so hard to understand RollEyes

 1 user thanked Calmom for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC)
Narelle Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:08:49 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 9/26/2006(UTC)
Posts: 10,975
Australia
Location: Facebook: Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space

Thanks: 2035 times
Was thanked: 7885 time(s) in 3692 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post
I am never surprised when you defend Scrapalette Laugh LOL It was not against Scrapalette, it is against PC, if you would read my entire posting.

It was me asking for fairness for ALL MB Members is stirring the pot, then so be it, and I will NOT apologize.

You obviously have the attitude I speak of with your comment "Circle is a pretty good representation of the general community", if that isn't snooty, I don't know what is. Tell me, do you have the statistics of how many Circle and how many Non-Circle Members there are?

As I said, you missed the WHOLE reason for this posting. The REASON for this posting is asking why Nathan can go to the Circle Mania, where Non-Circle Members are not invited and have a Q & A Session but NOT come to the MB and answer the existing questions. By the way, The Existing Questions are the SAME as the Circle Members requested Scrapalette to inquire about.

I hope I have addressed your concerns Narelle, you don't have to agree but I have the right to ask.



And ask, and ask, and ask..... Glare
 2 users thanked Narelle for this useful post.
ScrappyMama on 4/11/2013(UTC), LynneF on 4/11/2013(UTC)
scrap_hag Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:31:35 AM(UTC)
scrap_hag

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 5/31/2008(UTC)
Posts: 178
Location: Northern California

Thanks: 245 times
Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 15 post(s)
jumping in the middle....I am saddened that I hear not much....though I traded in 3000 points, didn't get the cart I asked for.....and don't get my discount when I buy stuff at the site. I was hoping for my loyalty to have a question answered....chiefly...the one being asked by so many.......when....oh when.....will the CCR recognize the carts we have on our Gypsy. I have tried to stick with this through thick and through thin. I feel unappreciated...let alone unanswered.
 2 users thanked scrap_hag for this useful post.
JanisD on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC)
Narelle Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:08:22 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 9/26/2006(UTC)
Posts: 10,975
Australia
Location: Facebook: Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space

Thanks: 2035 times
Was thanked: 7885 time(s) in 3692 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrap_hag Go to Quoted Post
jumping in the middle....I am saddened that I hear not much....though I traded in 3000 points, didn't get the cart I asked for.....and don't get my discount when I buy stuff at the site. I was hoping for my loyalty to have a question answered....chiefly...the one being asked by so many.......when....oh when.....will the CCR recognize the carts we have on our Gypsy. I have tried to stick with this through thick and through thin. I feel unappreciated...let alone unanswered.


Sorry you are feeling unappreciated. Crying It looks as though (since you don't have the Circle logo showing on your profile) your Circle membership wasn't completed.

After you buy the membership with your points, you get an email from PC with a link to follow and a code to enter on that link. The link takes you to the shopping cart on Cricut.com and by entering the code, it completes the transaction. That triggers the mailing of your cart and updates your profile to indicate you are a Circle member.

There is a sticky post at the top of the forum about the process with more info. Check your SPAM folder to see if your email went there and if not, call PC and they can get it fixed for you.

http://www.cricut.com/forum/cri...-with-Reward-Points.aspx

Good luck! Smile
 1 user thanked Narelle for this useful post.
ScrappyMama on 4/11/2013(UTC)
Scrapperdee Offline
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:04:08 AM(UTC)
Scrapperdee

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/6/2008(UTC)
Posts: 9,346
Canada
Location: Edmonton, Alberta

Thanks: 5980 times
Was thanked: 4184 time(s) in 2400 post(s)
The questions currently listed are nothing that haven't been mentioned in the other threads on here that are asking questions of Nathan...


... and much like those threads, Nathan will have the same answer - coming soon, or we're working on it.


I don't think there is a need to get upset over a listing of questions in the circle area that will be posed to Nathan live....because they will be ignored just like the listing of the same questions in THIS area are being ignored.
 3 users thanked Scrapperdee for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), jscraftylady on 4/12/2013(UTC)
GracefulGrammar Offline
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:15:43 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,376

Thanks: 1069 times
Was thanked: 1928 time(s) in 922 post(s)
I am concerned that PC reps will fly across the country to answer questions from a small group, but; they won't get on a computer and answer questions for all Cricut users that have been asked for years on the company's own MB.

The Circle doesn't represent me and the majority of Cricut owners don't belong to the fan club. I really think it is poor business practice to show preference to a small group of users.

When I read the "call for questions" that was posted yesterday morning on the pay side of the board, my 1st thought was why is the free side of the board and the majority of MB users being excluded......

I will post my questions here..... and I encourage other concerned users to post their questions also:

1. If the Gypsy EULA prohibits the sale of linked carts without the Gypsy, why are linked carts being sold on the PC message board?

2. Why are refurbished Imagines being sold that aren't truly refurbished in that they don't include the recent update that makes the machine HP Ink cartridge compatible?

http://www.cricutmachine...nfo.php?products_id=1643

"Provo Craft has discontinued manufacturing this machine. HP 97 and 98 Ink cartridges are compatible with this machine. A firmware update will be needed once the machine is turned on. "

3. Will PC open their image sales to all SVG users and softwares in the future?

4. Is there a standalone version of CCR on the drawing table.... no internet connection needed

5. When will Gypsy-linked carts be able to be linked to CCR?

6. When will CCR have the functions all other cutter softwares have, for example, one-click shadowing and alignment?

Yes, I have asked most of these questions before........ It is just a very poor situation that the same questions have to be asked, asked and asked again and again....... Thank you, Narelle, for pointing out the severity of the situation and the lack of communication.....

Edited by user Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:28:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: clean up typos

 8 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Shadow on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), SkyCandy on 4/11/2013(UTC), JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), Steelwillow on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
JustJudi Offline
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:31:10 AM(UTC)
JustJudi

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 4/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 2,491
Location: Texas

Thanks: 1603 times
Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 698 post(s)
Wow. Just wow. I can't believe Calmom would be criticized for this post.

I guess flying to Atlanta, is a lot easier than navigating to this board on office computers to answer questions. ::::insert sarcasm::::
 6 users thanked JustJudi for this useful post.
Trinity on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Steelwillow on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
LazyBee Offline
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:36:59 AM(UTC)
LazyBee

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 2/24/2009(UTC)
Posts: 870
United States

Thanks: 134 times
Was thanked: 639 time(s) in 306 post(s)
I am going to chime in here for a second. As far as the questions go...it may or may not have been an oversight to not post the request on this side of the board. I'm not defending Scrapplette...but it is a possibility. I think it is great she is willing to go to all the work and trouble to host Mania. You have to give her kudos for that. She did invite Nathan and Cricut Maillie, they accepted. Now that being said, their going to Mania and willing to answer questions that they are unwilling to answer here bothers me. This is because we have been asking for what seems like an eternity...always with the same non-committal response. And the questions are pretty much the same...only they don't include the Imagine.

As a customer I am tired of hearing "that" response and I agree with the OP that if PC representatives are willing to go and answer questions at a non-sponsored Cricut event and answer questions for a few select group/s they should come on here and do the same thing (which I think was the purpose of the OP post). And I'm not talking about picking and choosing what to answer...I would like to see them answer each and every question...go line by line and give us some truthful answers. Is that too much to ask...apparently so.

Back to Mania...the invitation was open to Circle members, hosted by a Circle member...she can invite who she wants...just like I choose to invite who I want to a party, there is absolutely nothing wrong in that and I don't feel anyone was slighted in her invitation. People made the choice to attend...I chose not to because it is across the country and timing was off for me. Do I feel this is a special group, an elitess group...by no means. Many come onto this side of the board and post the very same content as on the Circle...personally I don't see much of a difference. And honestly there is more activity on this board.

Anyways everyone needs to play nice and remember we are all entitled to our own opinions and comments; and that includes our opinions and comments regarding PC. PC may be trying to better their image but the truth is with all the coloring and "great deals" that doesn't cover up what many of us longtime customers know. PC hasn't done a very good job of damage control...instead PC just flames the fire by doing things like this that just leave the majority of us sitting in the embers to smolder. Will they ever get it...I doubt it...because if they got it...they would make some dramatic changes in the way they respond to us and do it now.

Just my two cents.
 2 users thanked LazyBee for this useful post.
Merrie Jones on 4/11/2013(UTC), Khrista on 4/11/2013(UTC)
JustJudi Offline
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:42:11 AM(UTC)
JustJudi

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 4/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 2,491
Location: Texas

Thanks: 1603 times
Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 698 post(s)
Seriously. I don't care about the event itself. I just don't understand how Nathan and Mallie can travel THERE, when they could answer questions, HERE.
 6 users thanked JustJudi for this useful post.
Trinity on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 4/13/2013(UTC)
JanisD Offline
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:44:34 AM(UTC)
JanisD

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/28/2006(UTC)
Posts: 3,326
United States
Location: U.P. of Mich.

Thanks: 958 times
Was thanked: 1311 time(s) in 1006 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JudiLoves2Cricut Go to Quoted Post
Wow. Just wow. I can't believe Calmom would be criticized for this post.

I guess flying to Atlanta, is a lot easier than navigating to this board on office computers to answer questions. ::::insert sarcasm::::



I think this is exactly what Calmom was trying to say.
 7 users thanked JanisD for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), Trinity on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 4/13/2013(UTC)
JustJudi Offline
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:47:34 AM(UTC)
JustJudi

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 4/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 2,491
Location: Texas

Thanks: 1603 times
Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 698 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ~JD~ Go to Quoted Post
I think this is exactly what Calmom was trying to say.


Yup I got it. Not sure how it could have been misunderstood to mean anything else.
 5 users thanked JustJudi for this useful post.
Trinity on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 4/13/2013(UTC)
Cdmom2004 Offline
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:53:28 AM(UTC)
Cdmom2004

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/25/2007(UTC)
Posts: 118
Location: Alabama

Thanks: 11 times
Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 26 post(s)
I have had my cricut since 2007 and invested alot of money. I have begged with everyone else for answers on the gypsy, to no avail. I swore last summer, and have repeatedly stated that I would not buy another provocraft product until we got answers. I have kept my word. I have finally sold my baby bug and 6 cartridges and made more than enough money to move on. I got a new laptop at Christmas and ordered my Silhouette Portrait today. I am officially through with Cricut. I will keep my expression and the 60 something cartridges I have, but I will not buy another cricut product. PC's total lack of caring in answering our questions, is what has driven me away. They caused the failure to my gypsy with defective updates and then wouldnt support my gypsy, repair my gypsy and have discontinued the gypsy. PC, you will find that you are losing tons of customers by your lack of caring and crappy customer service. Just answer our questions!!!!

And to everyone cheering on PC, wait until you are on the receiving end of a crappy product and cant get answers.... maybe then you will understand and show some compassion to those of us that are frustrated beyond belief with the total lack of caring we are getting.
 8 users thanked Cdmom2004 for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), Trinity on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), cakelady1965 on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Steelwillow on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 4/13/2013(UTC)
JustJudi Offline
#22 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:56:46 AM(UTC)
JustJudi

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 4/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 2,491
Location: Texas

Thanks: 1603 times
Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 698 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Scrapperdee Go to Quoted Post
The questions currently listed are nothing that haven't been mentioned in the other threads on here that are asking questions of Nathan...


... and much like those threads, Nathan will have the same answer - coming soon, or we're working on it.


I don't think there is a need to get upset over a listing of questions in the circle area that will be posed to Nathan live....because they will be ignored just like the listing of the same questions in THIS area are being ignored.


My favorite is, "these aren't the answers you're looking for." Then why give THOSE answers. Lol.
 4 users thanked JustJudi for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), Scrapperdee on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Trinity Offline
#23 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 10:58:36 AM(UTC)
Trinity

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/27/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,194
United States
Location: out in the middle of nowhere south texas

Thanks: 931 times
Was thanked: 1192 time(s) in 594 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
Who says Scrapalette isn't going to also create a similar post on this forum? You seem to have jumped to a very large assumption Calmom.

And even if she doesn't, the Circle is a pretty good representation of the general community. Have you read the questions? Do you think that it's likely that anyone will come up with something over here that hasn't already been asked?

And you can bet that Paulette will share the details of any answers on this side of the board.

Seriously, you seem to love stirring up trouble. Angry

Flame suit is on. Glare


If she is going to collect questions for Nathan to answer then I think she needs to get them from both sides of the boards. There might be one pop up over here that a circle member didn't think to ask. She posted the questions post a day ago why didn't she come over here and post over here also? And if she's not even collecting questions from this board what make you think that she would even share the answers over here? The circle does not represent everyone.
I don't see this as Calmom stirring up trouble just wanting questions answered.
 5 users thanked Trinity for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Steelwillow on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#24 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:19:22 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/6/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,118

Thanks: 1094 times
Was thanked: 761 time(s) in 409 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Trinity Go to Quoted Post
If she is going to collect questions for Nathan to answer then I think she needs to get them from both sides of the boards. There might be one pop up over here that a circle member didn't think to ask. She posted the questions post a day ago why didn't she come over here and post over here also? And if she's not even collecting questions from this board what make you think that she would even share the answers over here? The circle does not represent everyone.
I don't see this as Calmom stirring up trouble just wanting questions answered.



I suspect that she probably had no intentions of coming over here and announcing anything or providing information should she get some.

The Circle does not represent me or what I am about. I don't need to join an "exclusive" club to feel exclusive. My kids and grandkids do it enough!

Why are there some defending Scrapalette and not reading the post correctly - because everyone knows how divisive she is and they just assume that she did something again to get people riled up.

Why have some jumped all over Calmom? - Because she is NOT a PC Cheerleader!
 3 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
Trinity on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC)
Trinity Offline
#25 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:31:07 PM(UTC)
Trinity

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/27/2009(UTC)
Posts: 2,194
United States
Location: out in the middle of nowhere south texas

Thanks: 931 times
Was thanked: 1192 time(s) in 594 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GypsyBoricua Go to Quoted Post
I suspect that she probably had no intentions of coming over here and announcing anything or providing information should she get some.

The Circle does not represent me or what I am about. I don't need to join an "exclusive" club to feel exclusive. My kids and grandkids do it enough!

Why are there some defending Scrapalette and not reading the post correctly - because everyone knows how divisive she is and they just assume that she did something again to get people riled up.

Why have some jumped all over Calmom? - Because she is NOT a PC Cheerleader!


EXACTLY! The ones that are having their words all twisted around and getting blamed for being non pro PC are not cheerleaders.
I'm starting to feel the same way about the circle. Don't get me wrong I've meet (via Internet) some awsome lady's but I hardly even go over there any more. It's like a ghost town where the same post will be on the 1st page for 2 days cause its so slow. I'm to the point where I would rather have the circle emblem removed from under my name. PC isn't what it used to be when they cared about their customers.
 3 users thanked Trinity for this useful post.
Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Tina E Offline
#26 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:53:40 PM(UTC)
Tina E

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 12/3/2011(UTC)
Posts: 350
Location: Georgia

Thanks: 71 times
Was thanked: 438 time(s) in 114 post(s)
If you think for one nano second that Circle members don't give PC their share of complaints, you are VERY wrong. Yes Circle members have spent several thousand of dollars on machines, cartridges, supplies,etc. as I'm sure many non Circle members have. BUT understand, WE (Circle members) want the same thing everyone else does. PC to answer our questions, we probably feel even more so since we have spent soooo much money. I know I have spent well over $10,000. As you try to continue to loop us in one big (they think they are better than us) category the more you seperate. Most, if not all Circle members also converse on the main MB. We ask information, we give information. So personal attacks because we can afford or used our points to become a Circle member, was OUR personal choice. We do not give PC a FREE PASS on anything. I have said more than once on these boards that PC has 30 days to get this CCR/Gypsy linking ability to get up and moving or I'll buy another machine. You can bet that I will do so, eventhough I have all but 5 cartridges they make. Circle Mania is NOT, I repeat NOT a PC event, it is a Circle event, organized by 1, get that 1 Circle Member for other members. These members PAY MONEY to go to this event. Now I am not going to Mania because I knew nothing of it and then it was sold out...not to mention that I am probably NOT as crafty as many of these ladies are.

Attacking we "Circle" members because we are "Circle" members is ridicilous! I agree that PC sending people to this event to answer questions, is a waste of company time and money but I appreciate they will be answering questions, THAT WE WILL ALL BENEFIT FROM THE ANSWERS, we hope. My guess is they will say "We'll get back with you on that". PC doesn't want to answer questions. Period! No matter which side of the MB we are on!

This shouldn't have become a non Circle Member vs Circle Member discussion.

What questions do you have? If any are different from the list already assembled, I will be glad to ask them.

Calling someone "Cinderella" or "cheerleader" is unnecessary and reminds me of high school and I was neither a Cinderella or a cheeleader!
 2 users thanked Tina E for this useful post.
LynneF on 4/11/2013(UTC), JanieW on 4/14/2013(UTC)
JustJudi Offline
#27 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:24:40 PM(UTC)
JustJudi

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 4/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 2,491
Location: Texas

Thanks: 1603 times
Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 698 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tina E Go to Quoted Post
If you think for one nano second that Circle members don't give PC their share of complaints, you are VERY wrong. Yes Circle members have spent several thousand of dollars on machines, cartridges, supplies,etc. as I'm sure many non Circle members have. BUT understand, WE (Circle members) want the same thing everyone else does. PC to answer our questions, we probably feel even more so since we have spent soooo much money. I know I have spent well over $10,000. As you try to continue to loop us in one big (they think they are better than us) category the more you seperate. Most, if not all Circle members also converse on the main MB. We ask information, we give information. So personal attacks because we can afford or used our points to become a Circle member, was OUR personal choice. We do not give PC a FREE PASS on anything. I have said more than once on these boards that PC has 30 days to get this CCR/Gypsy linking ability to get up and moving or I'll buy another machine. You can bet that I will do so, eventhough I have all but 5 cartridges they make. Circle Mania is NOT, I repeat NOT a PC event, it is a Circle event, organized by 1, get that 1 Circle Member for other members. These members PAY MONEY to go to this event. Now I am not going to Mania because I knew nothing of it and then it was sold out...not to mention that I am probably NOT as crafty as many of these ladies are.

Attacking we "Circle" members because we are "Circle" members is ridicilous! I agree that PC sending people to this event to answer questions, is a waste of company time and money but I appreciate they will be answering questions, THAT WE WILL ALL BENEFIT FROM THE ANSWERS, we hope. My guess is they will say "We'll get back with you on that". PC doesn't want to answer questions. Period! No matter which side of the MB we are on!

This shouldn't have become a non Circle Member vs Circle Member discussion.

What questions do you have? If any are different from the list already assembled, I will be glad to ask them.

Calling someone "Cinderella" or "cheerleader" is unnecessary and reminds me of high school and I was neither a Cinderella or a cheeleader!



Again. This was about Nathan and Mallie going to an event for a question and answer session, when they haven't answered questions from this community. I'm a Circle member, and I don't have a problem with what the OP posted. Making it into a Circle vs Non-Circle thing is wrong. THAT is an issue from the past, from before I got on the board. People, both Circle and Non-Circle members have the same concerns. The fact that Nathan and Mallie are willing to travel a long distance to answer questions is what is hurtful and wrong.
 3 users thanked JustJudi for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#28 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:36:57 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Joined: 6/26/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3,097
Location: San Diego

Thanks: 1422 times
Was thanked: 2095 time(s) in 1069 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tina E Go to Quoted Post
If you think for one nano second that Circle members don't give PC their share of complaints, you are VERY wrong. Yes Circle members have spent several thousand of dollars on machines, cartridges, supplies,etc. as I'm sure many non Circle members have. BUT understand, WE (Circle members) want the same thing everyone else does. PC to answer our questions, we probably feel even more so since we have spent soooo much money. I know I have spent well over $10,000. As you try to continue to loop us in one big (they think they are better than us) category the more you seperate. Most, if not all Circle members also converse on the main MB. We ask information, we give information. So personal attacks because we can afford or used our points to become a Circle member, was OUR personal choice. We do not give PC a FREE PASS on anything. I have said more than once on these boards that PC has 30 days to get this CCR/Gypsy linking ability to get up and moving or I'll buy another machine. You can bet that I will do so, eventhough I have all but 5 cartridges they make. Circle Mania is NOT, I repeat NOT a PC event, it is a Circle event, organized by 1, get that 1 Circle Member for other members. These members PAY MONEY to go to this event. Now I am not going to Mania because I knew nothing of it and then it was sold out...not to mention that I am probably NOT as crafty as many of these ladies are.

Attacking we "Circle" members because we are "Circle" members is ridicilous! I agree that PC sending people to this event to answer questions, is a waste of company time and money but I appreciate they will be answering questions, THAT WE WILL ALL BENEFIT FROM THE ANSWERS, we hope. My guess is they will say "We'll get back with you on that". PC doesn't want to answer questions. Period! No matter which side of the MB we are on!

This shouldn't have become a non Circle Member vs Circle Member discussion.

What questions do you have? If any are different from the list already assembled, I will be glad to ask them.

Calling someone "Cinderella" or "cheerleader" is unnecessary and reminds me of high school and I was neither a Cinderella or a cheeleader!



"we probably feel even more so since we have spent soooo much money", excuse me, you have no idea how much money I have invested or any other Cricut Member.RollEyes It is statements like this that give the impression that Circle Members are superior. Glare

I have been a Circle Member since the beginning, I purchased the 1st Cricut Machine at launch in 2005 and have bought Expression, Imagine, Cake, E2, Mini, Cuttlebug, Gypsy and over 200 Cartridges. So yes, I have a small fortune invested in PC Products. However, I am no better nor should I be treated better then someone who purchased one machine and one Cartridge. WE ALL deserve the same treatment no matter what.

I am aware that the Mania is NOT a PC sponsored event. I am aware that ONLY Circle Members are invited. I am aware that the CIRCLE Members that attend, pay for it themselves. I am aware that Scrapalette puts a tremendous amount of time putting this event together and is NOT paid for it.

It is not Scrapalette's responsibility to come to the MB, instead of just Circle MB, and ask if they had questions for her to present to Nathan and Mallie at the Mania Q & A Session on Sunday. It is a Circle Event ONLY. Scrapalette claims she will share whatever answers she gets from Nathan and Mallie and that is nice but it is NOT her responsibility to do Nathan's job. Scrapalette is no longer a Bug Guide or employed by PC.

MY COMPLAINT IS WHY IS IT THAT NATHAN CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS, AT A NON SPONSORED PC EVENT, THAT ONLY CIRCLE MEMBERS WILL BE ATTENDING, AND THEN JUST A SMALL PERCENTAGE, AND NOT COME ON THE MB AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TO ALL CRICUT MEMBERS?

I really am hoping that those that speak negatively of me for posting this Topic, can now understand what my OP meant.

I am NOT asking for you to agree, the OP was directed to Nathan, not any MB Members.

I remember when the MB was a Happy Place because we were Happy Members. Why not place the blame where it really belongs, Provo Craft.


 6 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
Trinity on 4/11/2013(UTC), JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Crazyscraper on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 4/13/2013(UTC)
GracefulGrammar Offline
#29 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 2:51:19 PM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/17/2008(UTC)
Posts: 2,376

Thanks: 1069 times
Was thanked: 1928 time(s) in 922 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post
[h]

MY COMPLAINT IS WHY IS IT THAT NATHAN CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS, AT A NON SPONSORED PC EVENT, THAT ONLY CIRCLE MEMBERS WILL BE ATTENDING, AND THEN JUST A SMALL PERCENTAGE, AND NOT COME ON THE MB AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TO ALL CRICUT MEMBERS?

I really am hoping that those that speak negatively of me for posting this Topic, can now understand what my OP meant.

I am NOT asking for you to agree, the OP was directed to Nathan, not any MB Members.

I remember when the MB was a Happy Place because we were Happy Members. Why not place the blame where it really belongs, Provo Craft.





I think some people don't want to understand what you are saying...... Thank you for your patience.
 6 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Cali's Scrappin' Oma on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 4/13/2013(UTC)
JustJudi Offline
#30 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:04:13 PM(UTC)
JustJudi

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 4/22/2011(UTC)
Posts: 2,491
Location: Texas

Thanks: 1603 times
Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 698 post(s)
Originally Posted by: GracefulGrammar Go to Quoted Post
I think some people don't want to understand what you are saying...... Thank you for your patience.


It's mind-boggling, isn't it?
 3 users thanked JustJudi for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Cali's Scrappin' Oma on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
Guest
3 Pages123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 2.285 seconds.
nebo-cricut-01