Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123>
CanadianRose Online
#31 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:16:12 PM(UTC)
CanadianRose

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 947 time(s) in 516 post(s)
You have overlooked one thing, Nathan and Mallie will be sitting there right in front of the people attending. I very much doubt if they will get away with "coming soon"! "we are working on it". The won't be able to 'disappear' as they do on the messageboard. Laugh
 2 users thanked CanadianRose for this useful post.
Cali's Scrappin' Oma on 4/12/2013(UTC), JanieW on 4/14/2013(UTC)
JustJudi Offline
#32 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:18:50 PM(UTC)
JustJudi

Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 698 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CanadianRose Go to Quoted Post
You have overlooked one thing, Nathan and Mallie will be sitting there right in front of the people attending. I very much doubt if they will get away with "coming soon"! "we are working on it". The won't be able to 'disappear' as they do on the messageboard. Laugh

I dunno. I've seen some pretty good side-stepping on here. Lol.
 4 users thanked JustJudi for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Di&Co Offline
#33 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:52:13 PM(UTC)
Di&Co

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 22640 time(s) in 5491 post(s)
There really are no guarantees if the questions will be answered. That remains to be seen. As for it being a circle event, it is organized by a circlette who has other circle members going. Anyone from this board or any place for that matter can certainly organize their own scrapbooking retreat and invite guests to attend to speak. You can even ask the same invited guests going to Mania. Then you can ask your own questions. Again, there's no guarantee that you will get the answer you are looking for. If you wish to take the time and do all the organizing for such a meet...all the power to you. You can invite whomever you like and plan all the wonderful things you'd like to do, because it would be your event.

Wish I was going to Scrapalette's event. There are wonderful people whom I've been chatting with on these boards for the past almost 6 years. I'd love to meet them.

As for what Nathan or Mallie will reveal....well now, even I can't even guess at that.
 1 user thanked Di&Co for this useful post.
ScrappyMama on 4/11/2013(UTC)
CrafT1 Offline
#34 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:19:04 PM(UTC)
CrafT1

Was thanked: 379 time(s) in 270 post(s)
I rarely get on this messageboard anymore, and I get it. Why is it that products that we buy and that should give us joy gives us so much frustration? Time after time PC's representatives come on professing to get us answers and get things done. It's been the same ole, same ole for YEARS now! I'm not falling for the BS anymore!
 3 users thanked CrafT1 for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#35 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:51:42 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Was thanked: 2095 time(s) in 1069 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Di&Co. Go to Quoted Post
There really are no guarantees if the questions will be answered. That remains to be seen. As for it being a circle event, it is organized by a circlette who has other circle members going. Anyone from this board or any place for that matter can certainly organize their own scrapbooking retreat and invite guests to attend to speak. You can even ask the same invited guests going to Mania. Then you can ask your own questions. Again, there's no guarantee that you will get the answer you are looking for. If you wish to take the time and do all the organizing for such a meet...all the power to you. You can invite whomever you like and plan all the wonderful things you'd like to do, because it would be your event.

Wish I was going to Scrapalette's event. There are wonderful people whom I've been chatting with on these boards for the past almost 6 years. I'd love to meet them.

As for what Nathan or Mallie will reveal....well now, even I can't even guess at that.

I DO NOT want to organize an Event. In fact, I am a Circle Member, so I could of actually attended the Mania.

You are missing the point, it has NOTHING to do with the MANIA. IT IS ABOUT NATHAN ATTENDING THE MANIA WHERE THERE ARE JUST A FEW, INSTEAD OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS ON THE MB, FOR ALL!
 4 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Di&Co Offline
#36 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:00:04 PM(UTC)
Di&Co

Canada

Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post
I DO NOT want to organize an Event. In fact, I am a Circle Member, so I could of actually attended the Mania.

You are missing the point, it has NOTHING to do with the MANIA. IT IS ABOUT NATHAN ATTENDING THE MANIA WHERE THERE ARE JUST A FEW, INSTEAD OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS ON THE MB, FOR ALL!

And you're missing my point, they are invited guests and they chose to attend for whatever reason.
Trinity Offline
#37 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:02:55 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

Was thanked: 1192 time(s) in 594 post(s)
And you're missing my point, they are invited guests and they chose to attend for whatever reason.

I think that what she is trying to say is that if they have time to go to the Mania then why don't they have time to come onto their own boards and answer everyones questions. Why only a select few?
 5 users thanked Trinity for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Di&Co Offline
#38 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:17:40 PM(UTC)
Di&Co

Canada

Originally Posted by: Trinity Go to Quoted Post
I think that what she is trying to say is that if they have time to go to the Mania then why don't they have time to come onto their own boards and answer everyones questions. Why only a select few?

It's all about choices made by a company for whatever reason and Im not privy to what is in their brains or their reasoning, everything here is speculation.
Trinity Offline
#39 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:27:04 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

It's all about choices made by a company for whatever reason and Im not privy to what is in their brains or their reasoning, everything here is speculation.

Well their "choices" are fixing to make them sink about as fast as the Titanic
 5 users thanked Trinity for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC), Cali's Scrappin' Oma on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
JustJudi Offline
#40 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:35:53 PM(UTC)
JustJudi

Yeah. They choose to fly to another state to answer questions, when they could easily type the answers here.
 4 users thanked JustJudi for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), Trinity on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 4/13/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#41 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:39:47 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 886 time(s) in 488 post(s)

You are right, it is about choices. But I think there ALL customers should be outraged at their choice. Perhaps if those that are constantly tooting PC's horn and voice that PC's poop doesn't stink actually said "You're right, they do need to come on the board and answer questions" there wouldn't be so much strife.

PC has a whole lot of people doing their work for them for free! And as long as they are not employees anything they say PC can back away from it. The Project Center, a way PC can promote all their products without having to pay anyone.

Hopefully, those that voice that PC's poop doesn't stink, will see how PC has and will continue to use them. And in the end, PC will screw them as well.

As far as the Circle, at first I didn't want to spend the money to join when I could spend it on consumables. Now I won't join, even though I have enough points, as a matter of principal. No one is better than me and I am not better than anyone. No one has any ideas how much money I have spent throughout the years on PC stuff but for someone to suggest because I didn't join the circle I have not spent as much as them, in other words, I am not worthy to know what the questions are or to even ask questions, WHY WOULD I WANT TO JOIN SOMETHING SO BIGOTED. I never wanted to join an "exclusive" club. I am of the belief that we are all equal regardless of how much money we spend, regardless of the clubs we are members of. I am so sorry that so many of you do not feel that way.

Love others as you love yourself so sayeth the Lord!!!
 2 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
Crazyscraper on 4/11/2013(UTC), letypedroza on 4/11/2013(UTC)
Trinity Offline
#42 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:50:42 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

Originally Posted by: JudiLoves2Cricut Go to Quoted Post
Yeah. They choose to fly to another state to answer questions, when they could easily type the answers here.

good thing that they are not taking a boat there huhLOLLOLLOLLOL
 2 users thanked Trinity for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#43 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:52:17 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Thank you, hopefully she will understand it now RollEyes

2 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
Calmom Offline
#44 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:53:32 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Laugh LOL Laugh LOL
 2 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
Calmom Offline
#45 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:54:40 PM(UTC)
Calmom

BAD CHOICE THEN!!!

1 user thanked Calmom for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC)
Trinity Offline
#46 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:54:59 PM(UTC)
Trinity

United States

Thank you, hopefully she will understand it now RollEyes

Yeah I'm not to sure about thatUnsure
 1 user thanked Trinity for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/11/2013(UTC)
JustJudi Offline
#47 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:00:59 PM(UTC)
JustJudi

Yeah I'm not to sure about thatUnsure

Yeah. Same here.
 1 user thanked JustJudi for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Tina E Offline
#48 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 6:09:58 PM(UTC)
Tina E

Was thanked: 438 time(s) in 114 post(s)
"we probably feel even more so since we have spent soooo much money", excuse me, you have no idea how much money I have invested or any other Cricut Member.RollEyes It is statements like this that give the impression that Circle Members are superior. Glare No, I don't but you certainly took that wrong! Whatever! You want drama obviously! You completely IGNORED the remainder of that email!

I have been a Circle Member since the beginning, I purchased the 1st Cricut Machine at launch in 2005 and have bought Expression, Imagine, Cake, E2, Mini, Cuttlebug, Gypsy and over 200 Cartridges. So yes, I have a small fortune invested in PC Products. However, I am no better nor should I be treated better then someone who purchased one machine and one Cartridge. WE ALL deserve the same treatment no matter what.

I am aware that the Mania is NOT a PC sponsored event. I am aware that ONLY Circle Members are invited. I am aware that the CIRCLE Members that attend, pay for it themselves. I am aware that Scrapalette puts a tremendous amount of time putting this event together and is NOT paid for it.

It is not Scrapalette's responsibility to come to the MB, instead of just Circle MB, and ask if they had questions for her to present to Nathan and Mallie at the Mania Q & A Session on Sunday. It is a Circle Event ONLY. Scrapalette claims she will share whatever answers she gets from Nathan and Mallie and that is nice but it is NOT her responsibility to do Nathan's job. Scrapalette is no longer a Bug Guide or employed by PC.

MY COMPLAINT IS WHY IS IT THAT NATHAN CAN ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS, AT A NON SPONSORED PC EVENT, THAT ONLY CIRCLE MEMBERS WILL BE ATTENDING, AND THEN JUST A SMALL PERCENTAGE, AND NOT COME ON THE MB AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS TO ALL CRICUT MEMBERS?

I really am hoping that those that speak negatively of me for posting this Topic, can now understand what my OP meant.

I am NOT asking for you to agree, the OP was directed to Nathan, not any MB Members.

I remember when the MB was a Happy Place because we were Happy Members. Why not place the blame where it really belongs, Provo Craft. I DO AGREE!

letypedroza Offline
#49 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:15:24 PM(UTC)
letypedroza

Was thanked: 204 time(s) in 139 post(s)
What I can tell you is that Nathan and wht's her name would NOT fly several states to attend a NON Circle Mania event organized by us non important, not as gullible, not as well off cause we Can't afford the circle membership regular MB members! So by them attending the Circle Mania that is NOT PC tells us everything! As far as it being organized by Scrappallette we all know she is Nathans pet. So don't get your hopes up non circle members we will never have the privilege of having Nathan appear at our Budget Mania, cause we aren't worth it!!
 5 users thanked letypedroza for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), Crazyscraper on 4/11/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/12/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
letypedroza Offline
#50 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:20:49 PM(UTC)
letypedroza

Oh and please PC cheer squad spare me the flaming! The truth bites and it's right at Nathans you know what! And as long as he has the cheer squad he can ignore everyone else. All members should ban together and demand an explanation of why things have not been corrected and why they are getting rid of our beloved machines that we paid up the wazoo for, Pc has done the classic DIVIDE AND CONQUER!! Open your eyes cheer squad!
 3 users thanked letypedroza for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/11/2013(UTC), Crazyscraper on 4/11/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC)
JanisD Offline
#51 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:55:57 PM(UTC)
JanisD

United States

Was thanked: 1336 time(s) in 1019 post(s)
Come on people, aren't we all adults here. This board moves so slooowww and it takes something so negative to get it moving? Really? Last I looked there were 52 posts & this thread just started today.

I been a member here since 2006 & had my cricuts a while before that & I don't understand why this negativity happens. Every now & again a sad, negative post flares up. I'm not blaming anybody, I just want you all to please think hard before you post & hit send......

Would you really say all these things if you were face to face to everyone here???

I know a lot of us are upset over the way PC handles some issues, but this won't solve it...

I come here to see what others make/made with their cricuts etc. & to see what's new in the cricut world.

Hugs to everyone,
Janis
 1 user thanked JanisD for this useful post.
Scrappy_Vee on 4/11/2013(UTC)
ScrappyMama Offline
#52 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:00:09 PM(UTC)
ScrappyMama

United States

Was thanked: 18691 time(s) in 4163 post(s)
YAY PC Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot Wub Wub Wub Wub !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rah, Rah, Rah Woot Woot Woot Woot Woot !!!!!!

Good Grief RollEyes RollEyes RollEyes !
 2 users thanked ScrappyMama for this useful post.
KimberlyMaehrer on 4/12/2013(UTC), jodie R on 4/12/2013(UTC)
ellamap Offline
#53 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:04:45 PM(UTC)
ellamap

Was thanked: 378 time(s) in 205 post(s)
A tad off topic but I was accused of being a cheerleader for PC. I didn't even know there were tryouts!!
Anyway, are we going to get uniforms or pompoms? Can anyone let me know who the head cheerleader is or will we vote on that position.
Also, where will we cheer? Will there be sporting events? I personally would like to cheer for basketball. But , I'll cheer wherever needed! I hope the cheerleaders have a meeting soon!!
 4 users thanked ellamap for this useful post.
ScrappyMama on 4/11/2013(UTC), KimberlyMaehrer on 4/12/2013(UTC), jodie R on 4/12/2013(UTC), JanieW on 4/14/2013(UTC)
live2clickpics Offline
#54 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 8:43:19 PM(UTC)
live2clickpics

Was thanked: 6445 time(s) in 1245 post(s)
Originally Posted by: letypedroza Go to Quoted Post
What I can tell you is that Nathan and wht's her name would NOT fly several states to attend a NON Circle Mania event organized by us non important, not as gullible, not as well off cause we Can't afford the circle membership regular MB members! So by them attending the Circle Mania that is NOT PC tells us everything! As far as it being organized by Scrappallette we all know she is Nathans pet. So don't get your hopes up non circle members we will never have the privilege of having Nathan appear at our Budget Mania, cause we aren't worth it!!

It has been a long time since I have seen such a completely clueless statement. Every sentence is so off the mark that it is amazing.

3 users thanked live2clickpics for this useful post.
Scrapperdee on 4/12/2013(UTC), ScrappyMama on 4/12/2013(UTC), jodie R on 4/12/2013(UTC)
letypedroza Offline
#55 Posted : Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:00:32 PM(UTC)
letypedroza

Originally Posted by: live2clickpics Go to Quoted Post
It has been a long time since I have seen such a completely clueless statement. Every sentence is so off the mark that it is amazing.

It has been a long time since I've seen such a completely clueless person. How can I be off the mark? What mark are you speaking of? I was not speaking to you or your mark. Why comment?

As for every one here if you don't like the negativity on this thread DON'T READ IT and please don't comment. The people that are here commenting with negative posts have every right to voice our opinion and our diappointment with machines that we have paid thousands of dollars for. I am sure that every single one of you cheerleaders would not allow for the manufacturers of your refrigerators, stoves, washing machines and dryers to sell you shotty appliances. As one of the posters plainly put it "I have spent ten thousand dollars on PC" and yet you think it's alright for them to say "coming soon", "working on it"? Would you sit back and accept that answer if you had problems with your appliances that you did not pay that much for?

Edited by user Thursday, April 11, 2013 11:01:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users thanked letypedroza for this useful post.
Crazyscraper on 4/11/2013(UTC), JustJudi on 4/12/2013(UTC), GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC)
LazyBee Offline
#56 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 1:02:39 AM(UTC)
LazyBee

United States

Was thanked: 641 time(s) in 308 post(s)
I think it is time to give it a rest ladies. I know a lot of us are upset and think that has been made pretty clear. Let's just wait and see what happens, that will be the telling truth.
 1 user thanked LazyBee for this useful post.
jodie R on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#57 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 5:12:15 AM(UTC)
Calmom

Originally Posted by: ~JD~ Go to Quoted Post
Come on people, aren't we all adults here. This board moves so slooowww and it takes something so negative to get it moving? Really? Last I looked there were 52 posts & this thread just started today.

I been a member here since 2006 & had my cricuts a while before that & I don't understand why this negativity happens. Every now & again a sad, negative post flares up. I'm not blaming anybody, I just want you all to please think hard before you post & hit send......

Would you really say all these things if you were face to face to everyone here???

I know a lot of us are upset over the way PC handles some issues, but this won't solve it...

I come here to see what others make/made with their cricuts etc. & to see what's new in the cricut world.

Hugs to everyone,
Janis

I simply posted a question asking why Nathan would go to a Circle Event and have a Q & A session and not answer our questions on the MB, for ALL to see. You need to speak to those who choose to come into my Topic and personally attack me, I would start with Narelle.

You always have the option of skipping over any Topic you may not agree with and I am not saying that to be mean.

PC has brought on ALL of the Negativity by not fulfilling their promises or contractual agreements. Where would you like for us very unhappy, disappointed and belittled PC Consumers post their concerns and questions? Please don't ask for us to call, write, text, email or fax PC, been there, down that with NO satisfaction.

Janis I am sorry you are unhappy with this Topic but honestly this is not the first time you have heard of this subject.

Is it possible that less and less MB Members are coming onto the MB because they are fed up with PC's lies and inferior equipment?

JMHO

3 users thanked Calmom for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC), JanisD on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
Calmom Offline
#58 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 5:20:05 AM(UTC)
Calmom

Originally Posted by: ellamap Go to Quoted Post
A tad off topic but I was accused of being a cheerleader for PC. I didn't even know there were tryouts!!
Anyway, are we going to get uniforms or pompoms? Can anyone let me know who the head cheerleader is or will we vote on that position.
Also, where will we cheer? Will there be sporting events? I personally would like to cheer for basketball. But , I'll cheer wherever needed! I hope the cheerleaders have a meeting soon!!

Obviously, it is acceptable to you that PC is unable to be truthful, answer our questions, fail to support the machines in a proper manner, have more and more benefits taken away.

Of course, you could be one of those that live in a perfect world where your PC products work just fine or you don't have many of their products, so it doesn't matter.

I am so very happy for you.
 1 user thanked Calmom for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC)
GracefulGrammar Offline
#59 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 6:28:37 AM(UTC)
GracefulGrammar

Was thanked: 2046 time(s) in 995 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LazyBee Go to Quoted Post
I think it is time to give it a rest ladies. I know a lot of us are upset and think that has been made pretty clear. Let's just wait and see what happens, that will be the telling truth.

Wait and see? It has been over 2 years I have waited for my linked carts to be linked to CCR. I think I have been more than patient.
 4 users thanked GracefulGrammar for this useful post.
GypsyBoricua on 4/12/2013(UTC), Calmom on 4/12/2013(UTC), JustJudi on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Offline
#60 Posted : Friday, April 12, 2013 6:37:19 AM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 886 time(s) in 488 post(s)
Cali's Scrappin' Oma:

I am in utter shock they responded to you that way. Wow!
 2 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
JustJudi on 4/12/2013(UTC), BJR on 4/12/2013(UTC)